BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
samily l.
Quero muito desse se possível mandar por favor quero muito quando tu me de alta qualidade muito bom muito bom mesmo
member-e82556858
London
This smells nice and leaves the skin soft and glowing.myou have to put effort to apply it and get it Into the skin
alexsandro B.
Melhor produto para a estética do cabelo pois seus cabelos nunca mais será o mesmo depois de usar a linha da garnie
Laura W.
Shorewood, IL
I really like this BB cream for very light coverage on a sunny day. Refreshes my skin and leaves it looking dewy.
Marisela B.
Henderson , NV
Really liked using this bb cream it did great things to my skin. I will repurchase soon since is getting hot again.
Tracy J.
Perris, CA
No more foundation for me. This one doesn't leave my face Shiney and I don't get any more pimples with this product
Yesica R.
I love it leaves my skin super fresh and with healthy appearance very good covertura I love it is my base every day
marina c.
San Jacinto, CA
Love it

This product was my discovery I love Spring is a fabulous product colors price 100% recommend love garnier
Great for those days when your skin is doing well without any bumps... this really gives you a great glowy look...
jessica c.
Maywood, CA
This BB cream actually made me break out really bad.I was so upset because I really loved it before I broke out :/
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?