BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Emily S.
Emily S.
South Lyon, MI
My go-to product for a natural look! I love this stuff. it gives good coverage, but isn't too thick. I will repurchase this stuff! it is a little pricey - for me at least
Jaclyn H.
Jaclyn H.
Cape May, NJ
So everywhere I go, I hear about BB creams! I was against them for so long because I always thought that there's no way one single cream could correct, moisturize, tone, conceal, cover, protect, and even out. YIKES that's a lot! Can it make me a sandwich, too? I decided to give it a try, I had a coupon so it made the justification of such a mystical product a tiny bit better. Well, it's thick, didn't correct my red spots, barely concealed under my eyes, and whether I used my fingers, a beauty blender, or a brush I got the same results.
Andrea D.
Andrea D.
Louisville , KY
This is a nice bb cream. It is very light weight, no oily or greasiness and offers a decent amount of coverage for a BB cream. I would have liked a higher sun protection, but it does have an spf of 15. The light/medium color matches my fair skin. All in all I would recommend this!
Natalie H.
Natalie H.
Utica, NY
Been using this product since Spring and as I learn how to maximize it wear, i love it more. I do believe that this is by far the best American drugstore BB cream out there.
Tatiana C.
Tatiana C.
I used this product and at first I was in love with it, after a couple of hours my face felt super oily and shiny. I wouldn't buy it again.
Leann R.
Leann R.
Council Blfs, IA
This BB Cream is a little more heavy duty than the others. It feels thicker coming out of the bottle and takes a little more effort to get it to “melt” into your skin. It also has a more greasy feeling that I’m not a huge fan of. A little definitely goes a long way with the Garnier BB Cream.
Zachia E.
Zachia E.
I bought this on impulse.. but i really liked it. it is really lightweight and gives you just enough coverage without being to cakey
JoJean D.
JoJean D.
Winslow, ME
I love this BB cream. It can be layered for a more full coverage look, or can be worn alone for a natural look. It does a good job of controlling oil, and it helps to blur pores and fine lines.
Aki M.
Aki M.
I think it is an ok product, not a lot of range in color selections.
Jacquie R.
Jacquie R.
San Marcos, CA
I'm not sure what Garnier puts in their products but everything from their skin care to hair care breaks me out terribly with cystic acne. No good!
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?