BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
This stuff is totally rocking my world right now. I've got combination, acne-prone skin with some pigmentation on my cheeks, and this stuff does an AWESOME job in terms of medium coverage, shine control, and staying power.

For me, this was NOT moisturizing enough to use on its own, so I apply it over an oil-free moisturizer.

KEY KEY KEY for this is that a little goes a long way! The formula is REALLLY liquidy, so start small. I apply by putting about a dime size in my fingertips, rubbing them together, then dotting on each of my cheeks, my forehead, my chin, and my nose. I then rub it all in, and I'll add a bit more to areas that need more coverage.

Overall, though, I really, really like this product. It doesn't oxidize, it blends in beautifully with my fair skin, and it controls oil like a champ! I'm happy with it.
Beverly B.
Beverly B.
N Las Vegas, NV
Just incase you couldn't tell by my title, I LOVE this BB cream!! I've tried NUMEROUS BB creams, high end and drug store, and this is my all time fave!! The consistency is perfect for me. I can't stand the BB creams that are so thick they almost feel like spackle! This one is not too thick and not too runny. It does a great job evening out my skin when I just need light/natural looking barely there coverage. I'm combo-oily skin and this does not leave me feeling or looking greasy at all! Not to mention I love the smell. For those who are particular about scents, this does have a light floral scent.
Tatiana C.
Tatiana C.
I used this product and at first I was in love with it, after a couple of hours my face felt super oily and shiny. I wouldn't buy it again.
Shawna E.
Shawna E.
Rio Rancho, NM
So I loved the things the product was suppose to help and improve on your face but the first week of trying this product it made my skin more dry feeling, itchy, red and not in the best feeling. I decided on giving it away even though it had a nice coverage I just didn't want to keep hurting my skin.
Allison M.
Allison M.
I have thrived both the original and the oil free versions of this product.... And finished them both. They are both great products but since I have oily skin, the oil free is better suited for me. I have somewhat acne prone skin and both products CAN provide nice coverage compared to some other bb creams. I liked the consistency of original formula and felt that it gave sort of a dewy glow, but again I have oily skin and a few hours later I was a shiny mess. The oil free formula is a bit more "liquid" versus the sort of cream original but has less of a sheen. I didn't notice that it broke me out any more than usual and I have used both in place of a foundation with fair results. I will be repurchasing this item.
Leann R.
Leann R.
Council Blfs, IA
This BB Cream is a little more heavy duty than the others. It feels thicker coming out of the bottle and takes a little more effort to get it to “melt” into your skin. It also has a more greasy feeling that I’m not a huge fan of. A little definitely goes a long way with the Garnier BB Cream.
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
Atlanta, GA
I used this cream for almost a year. I worked outdoors last summer and needed a sunscreen and something that would make me look more awake at 5am and this did the trick. It's inexpensive and performs reasonably well. I'm sure there are pricier products out there that deliver better results, but this was good enough for $12.
Jamie O.
Jamie O.
Parkville, MO
This is technically not a BB cream, but more of a tinted moisturizer. It doesn't have the coverage that a BB Cream should have, however, it is a good product if you don't need a lot of coverage, or as a base for mineral foundation. If you have oily skin, this is definitely not the product for you! My skin is combo, so I can't use this in the summer, as it makes me very oily, however it is great for fall and winter when my skin is dry and I want to apply some fast, simple make-up. The color blends into my skin tone very nicely.
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
So I bought this product in light/medium (there are only two tones to it) because everyone is talking about this particular BB cream. I have to say that it is okay. I feel that I need more coverage than what it offers so I will probably use it for work but not to go out. It doesn't give me sufficient coverage. I still put on concealer and a setting powder. YOU MUST WEAR A SETTING POWDER WITH THIS. If you have oily skin, don't use this product..it might make you look more oily. Also, I notice that the product gets darker on my face as the day goes on...so maybe this is a good summer product.
Amie M.
Amie M.
I tried this product and thought I liked it. However, after using it for a few days, I NOTICED it made me really shiny and oily looking. I set it with powder but it still didn't do much. Great for a quick errand to cover up some redness but that's about it.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?