BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Debi W.
Elyria, Ohio
This is a great product only a little to greasy for my oily skin. If you have combination to dry skin it's a winner
samily l.
Quero muito desse se possível mandar por favor quero muito quando tu me de alta qualidade muito bom muito bom mesmo
Samira B.
Washington
Good for a no make up look. Goes on smoothly and looks dewy or air brushed on skin. Does a good job for a bb cream
Heather M.
Wetumpka, AL
The product is nice it just drove my skin out crazy bad. I've tried so many times to is this it just don't like me.
Linda M.
I love this product it works so great on my skin I use this as my foundation cuase it don't make my skin feel cakey
Jaylen L.
Bowling Green, KY
Not impressed with this BB cream. Not nearly enough coverage. It's good for people that need little to no coverage.
Great for those days when your skin is doing well without any bumps... this really gives you a great glowy look...
Marisela B.
Henderson, NV
Really liked using this bb cream it did great things to my skin. I will repurchase soon since is getting hot again.
Taylor K.
Hated! Didn't give enough coverage. Oxidized. Skin became oily very quickly. Rubbed off easily. Wouldn't recommend.
Mirelis R.
I like it but its not my favorite thing. Its really good for the skin and everything but its not my go to product.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?