BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Katie G.
Katie G.
Brookings, SD
I love this BB cream. The bottle is very big for the price.
The cream has a light moisturizing feel to it, but it offers a light coverage that doesn't make your face look caked in make-up. It makes your skin look clean and fresh, very natural.

Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Philadelphia, PA
For one of the first big drugstore BB creams, this was a huge disappointment. It was way thicker than I expected and hard to blend. The coverage is fine but I prefer a light BB cream.
Adrianne R.
Adrianne R.
Oregon City , OR
I felt greasy after putting this on. It didn't have any coverage at all and wasn't going to wait for the long term stuff to happen
isabel s.
isabel s.
Omaha, NE
I love this bn crean because it hydrates my skin and it also makes it look flawless
jessica c.
jessica c.
Maywood, CA
This BB cream actually made me break out really bad.I was so upset because I really loved it before I broke out :/
Christine C.
Christine C.
If you want a real BB cream, this is NOT it! SPF 15 doesn't do hardly any protection to your skin. u need an spf 30 or higher. this product doesn't whiten/lighten dark spots/corrects skin tone. it has no coverage. and its greasy. i know they make an oil free version now but I'm not going to waste my money. the only thing good about this is has a pleasant smell. its not even worth calling a tinted sunscreen at the best bc it hardly gives any protection.
Berenisse V.
Berenisse V.
Stafford , VA
This was my first bb cream and i love it. the only thing that i don't like too much is the smell it is a little overwhelming. i have super sensitive skin but this did not irritate my skin at all, the coverage was actually suprising to me i really like this.
Destiny B.
Destiny B.
Newark, NJ
I love this product! it goes on smoothly and does its job well! Not to mention how inexpensive it is. I have medium shade, combination skin and it works well with my skin, giving it a slight glow. If you have oily skin this product may make your skin shiny but you can always fix that with powder (if you wish). It is not cakey how ever it can appear so if too much is applied.
Emily L.
Emily L.
Provo, UT
If you are looking for heavy coverage, BB cream isn't for you. I have combination skin and an occasional break out. I love my BB cream because my skin has cleared up so much since I have started using it. My skin looks good, feels good, and is much more healthy now.
Beatriz S.
Beatriz S.
Yuma, AZ
I never really liked BB Creams until I tried this one. It is a bit watery but that doesn't bother me. I think this has one of the best coverages for a BB Cream in the drug store. I use it on its own and sometimes I mix it with full coverage foundations.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?