BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Lola W.
Good product! Regular coverage. Leaves the skin really beautiful and natural! Doesn't works really well in oily skin
Crystal C.
Cosmopolis, WA
Works great I use it under my eyes covers the bags well without making them look yellow or orange kinda spendy though
Kristy C.
Kaukauna, WI
Works like a charm! So liquidy it feels so thin on my skin. Doesnt cause zits or cloged poors. And coverage is great.
fatima g.
Me gusta tiene una calidad muy buena trabaja bien en mi piel. Lo uso cuando no quiero maquillarme mucho. Es perfecto.
Ashley L.
I love how freah face this stuff makes me look. Has great lightweught coverage. Can be used alone or as a foundation.
Shannon
st.charles, MI
Heard awesome things about this, cant wait to try
Kia O.
I have a breakout on my skin and this product doesn't really go with it,so if you have acne prone skin then a big NO!
Paola M.
Davie, FL
Gentle cover. I use it everyday, it's Fresh and you feel like you esa not using it. I'm light médium and it's perfect
Adrianna K.
North Charleston, SC
I love this stuff. Im not big on foundations so this is a perfect alternative. Its lightweight and lasts all day too
irene s.
Hesperia, CA
This works really good when you have acne I remember when I had acbe this work really good this was all I was using
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?