BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
laura b.
Cobertura mais ou menos mas ajuda muito para quando quer uma coisinha mais básica na make e não quer um reboco na cara
Kailyn L.
My favorite quick go to when I'm running late. Light effective coverage, just enough to still look natural, love this!
Jamice R.
I use this daily as a moisturizer! I love it. It never leaves me greasy or oily and covers my imperfections perfectly.
Brittany C.
Bluff City, TN
Hides all of my dark spots but still gives me the coverage I need without being heavy or too thick. Love this bb cream.
Zayra Q.
Huron, CA
I like this bb cream because I use it as sun screen. Leaves my face feeling fresh and I can use it as foundation also.
Rachel M.
Gilbert, AZ
I have tried so many BB creams but this is my favorite. It goes on easily, stays all day and you can't beat the price!
Shannon
st.charles, MI
Heard awesome things about this, cant wait to try
Julie N.
Pittsburgh, PA
I've been using this for years! It has moisturizer and SPF, its light weight and long lasting. Definitely recommend!
Rhonda S.
Love this product and the way it feels on my skin. I just feel prettier using it. And at Wal-Mart the price is right.
Jonelle S.
Yonkers, NY
I didn't like this bbream at all. It broke up on my oily skin almost instantly and didn't have much coverage at all.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?