BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Jill B.
Jill B.
Jonesboro, AR
My only issue with this product is that the cream for normal skin is too oily and the matte is entirely too dry!! I wish that there was a in between!!!! I love the feeling and the way my skin looks when I'm wearing it!
Kristen K.
Kristen K.
I tried samples of this BB cream in the kind for combination to oily skin and the one for dry skin. They both seemed to go on too blotchy. Maybe it was because it was a sample, I'm not sure but I would never pay $15 for this product.
Geovanna B.
Geovanna B.
Keller, TX
II probably using because I hear a lot nice reviews about this bb cream 2 friends ther recommended me and I make another review for say what I my opinion
Rebecca G.
Rebecca G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This is one of the best BB creams I have tried and I have tried quite a few in the journey to find the perfect one. This has such great coverage for being a BB cream and it can be worn along and it conceals and covers any redness or discoloration on your face. Others really don't do that. I love wearing this on hot days when you need just a light something to put on. This does the trick.
Macy T.
Macy T.
West Monroe, LA
This stuff is good for a light day. It has okay coverage, but I usually have to have a good powder to set it in and make the color match my skin.
For carefree summer days, I recommend using this Bb cream.
Keyla G.
Keyla G.
I got this BB cream recently but the color I chose really doesn't match my skin tone. However, I do like the formula because it doesn't feel heavy on your skin.
Tanya G.
Tanya G.
Hialeah, FL
So after hearing good things about the coverage from this BB cream I had to try it out! So first I tried out the medium deep color as I am latina and have a warmer skin tone, but I think its a bit dark so I also got the lighter shade, well that one is a bit light so I combine them to get a better color match. My skin is not perfect I battled blemishes since a teen, Ive used acne products that have made me a bit redder in some parts of my face and my skin is so uneven, and I have about 2 sun spots by my cheekbones I gotta say this BB cream has been acting as my only foundation, It covers well and really makes me look soft! It does not break me out even when I forget to wash it off at night, oops! To clarify I have the one for oily skin. I don't believe most product will not make you oily after a while especially in these heat so yet I get oily after about 2 hours but I always carry my oil blotting papers and some powder just in case! So the point is this bb cream is great!
Kristen H.
Kristen H.
Lafayette, LA
This bb cream works best for oily skin types, and offers a better coverage than other drugstore bb creams. I personally I would rather spend the money on a pricey bb cream.
Cinthya R.
Cinthya R.
Selma, CA
Very nice product overall, it's affordable and works nice if you really don't want to spend time outing on foundation, mostly in the summer. It's work wet well plus it has SPF to protect your skin
Theodora Y.
Theodora Y.
New Hyde Park, NY
It's a nice light bb cream that gives decent, natural coverage which is great for those days of light makeup. It doesn't totally cover imperfections but if you have redness on your face, it reduces the redness and make it less obvious than it is. Only thing is that its really liquid that it leaks out of the tube and all over the cover so it's really messy.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?