BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Jolieen R.
Corp Christi, TX
I absolutely love this. Great coverage for spring time when I don't want to wear foundation but still want coverage.
Jamie S.
Easy to rub in and blend. Easy to find color that matched skin tone. Didn't leave skin grease and didn't clog pores.
fatima g.
Me gusta tiene una calidad muy buena trabaja bien en mi piel. Lo uso cuando no quiero maquillarme mucho. Es perfecto.
Stephanie V.
This is amazing! Especially paring it with the Maybelline pure bb or Maybelline fit me matte and poreless foundation!
Kia O.
I have a breakout on my skin and this product doesn't really go with it,so if you have acne prone skin then a big NO!
Stephanie M.
Florida City, FL
OMG I love Garnier's 5 in one it helps maintain my skin while concealing all my flaws. It balances NY skin color out.
Adrianna K.
N Charleston, SC
I love this stuff. Im not big on foundations so this is a perfect alternative. Its lightweight and lasts all day too
Heather B.
El Paso, TX
I didn't care for this product. I didn't care of the smell. It wasn't a bad cream but it isn't my top choice to use.
Rhonda S.
Love this product and the way it feels on my skin. I just feel prettier using it. And at Wal-Mart the price is right.
Hannah D.
Overland Park, KS
This wasn't a horrible product but I would not buy it again. Left my face feeling greasy & the color was not great.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?