BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Jonelle S.
Yonkers, NY
I didn't like this bbream at all. It broke up on my oily skin almost instantly and didn't have much coverage at all.
Jolieen R.
Corp Christi, TX
I absolutely love this. Great coverage for spring time when I don't want to wear foundation but still want coverage.
Ashley L.
I love how freah face this stuff makes me look. Has great lightweught coverage. Can be used alone or as a foundation.
Theresa A.
Waterford, MI
I love the fact that everything is in one product. Good coverage. I saw a differance in skin appearance when I used.
Melissa M.
Sunrise, FL
Love! Love! Love this product. I love how it hides all my blemishes, covers the redness & doesn't feel heavy at all.
Andrea S.
Miami
This BB cream is okay. Made my skin a bit grassy. I would recommend it If you have dry skin and want to hidratate it
Adrianna K.
North Charleston, SC
I love this stuff. Im not big on foundations so this is a perfect alternative. Its lightweight and lasts all day too
Rosie M.
I love this BB cream it goes well on the face and its so smooth and it really does perfect your skin I recommend it
Rhonda S.
Love this product and the way it feels on my skin. I just feel prettier using it. And at Wal-Mart the price is right.
Jamie S.
Easy to rub in and blend. Easy to find color that matched skin tone. Didn't leave skin grease and didn't clog pores.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?