BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Melissa C.
Nice cream. It is a bit watery but on the no makeup look makeup days I like to use it to even my skin a bit. Looks great
Natalie M.
Don't buy if you have sensitive skin!! Made my face red and itchy. Also has a slight fragrance to it which I don't like.
Cristina E.
Oily, kind of acts like makeup.
Christel M.
Baltimore
It's awesome I love it. Worth every penny I paid for it:) so much lighter than liquid foundation and it works 100% better
Casey F.
Redding, CA
I love this and love the price on it too
JOANNA R.
Prosser , WA
I am currently using Garnier BB cream its light weight doesn't leave my skin oily or dry. Covers all my blemishes.
Lisa M.
Orange City, IA
When I don't need to cover up anything this is awesome I love how it feel and the glow it give me and it's light coverage
Zoha E.
Dearborn, MI
If you have oily skin then this is not for you . It's too oily and just sets on the skin on a weird way . But smells good
Olivia G.
This has great coverage for a bb cream. I wish I had a foundation like it. They also contain my ultimate perfect shade.
Jamice R.
I use this daily as a moisturizer! I love it. It never leaves me greasy or oily and covers my imperfections perfectly.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?