BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Gloria P.
Gloria P.
Midlothian, VA
I've used quite a few BB creams and this formula was too oily for me. I have oily acne prone skin so this product did not work well for me. It left my skin feeling greasy and it easily rubbed off. Even with a setting powder it did not last very long. I would definitely not recommend this product for oily skin but it may work for those with dry skin.
Jonathan F.
Jonathan F.
Santa Barbara, CA
I love Garnier products but I found this BB cream to be just too heavy and cloggy. I have oily skin so when I would put this on, I loved the coverage it gave me but within an hour I was shiny and felt as though my skin couldn't breathe. I'm glad they came out with oily combination one because this original one was not for me.
Katelin B.
Katelin B.
Bristol, CT
Absolutely love how light this product is on my face ! Blends in very well with my skin color leaving my skin looking flawless I have received many compliments on my skin. Also it has SPF to protect you from skin cancer !
Esperanza R.
Esperanza R.
San Antonio, TX
Really amazing product for a bb cream it has such nice coverage and it does have a smell to it but i personally liked it , have really dry skin and never had to worry about looking flaky with this product
autumn d.
autumn d.
Owego, NY
I love this stuff. i have horrible skin like facial scarring and bumps and this stuff just covers it up like its nothing
J K.
J K.
I think you really need to choose the right shade. Also for me as my skin is oily, it wore off in like 3 hrs maybe. But on the upside it didn't look cakey and it has SPF. It also gives you a somewhat even tone throughout
Elizabeth W.
Elizabeth W.
This BB cream offers nice coverage. It only comes in 2 shades Light/Medium and Medium/Dark it has a little bit of a thick consistency. It feels very moisturizing when you put it on. I have combination skin and for me I did get shinny a few hours after I put it on. So I would have to recommend this if you have dry or normal skin.
Chau L.
Chau L.
Evens out your skin tone, doesn't fade blemishes. don't recommend for people who struggle with acne.
Tuyen B.
Tuyen B.
I've been using this product of a couple of months already, and I actually really like it. At first, i was iffy , since it's sort of pricey for a bb cream, but I gave it a shot. At first, I didn't like it because it left my face feeling greasy, but you just need some pressed powder. Of course the coverage is light, but I don't mind it. I have fair/light skin and it blends well with my beauty blender!
Rochel T.
Rochel T.
Since i don't wear foundation,i love this bb cream especially for my dry skin.affordable and its easy to apply.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?