BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Kim T.
Kim T.
Oklahoma City, OK
It doesn't set well on your face because it's very thick and oily. It has coverage but the color range isn't the best. It makes my face feel very heavily beat and if I accidentally scrape my nail on my face, the coverage is gone.
Layla M.
Layla M.
Minneapolis, MN
Broke my skin out so badly. Didn't have great coverage, made my skin oily, and the next day I broke out. Will not repurchase. Only lasted 2 hours, though it was 100 degrees out the day I tried it. Definitely don't recommend this.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Plymouth, MI
This the only BB cream I've tried that I keep coming back to! It gives the perfect amount of coverage and eveness to my skin without feeling to heavy or cakey. It stays smooth on my skin all day and keeps it moisturized as well.
alyssa t.
alyssa t.
Maybe something was wrong with my roller ball but it was not easy to apply and did not do nearly as good a job for under eye makeup as other eye brighteners I have used. Unfortunately, I was disappointed and will not buy again.
Sara I.
Sara I.
I like this as a beginner, but I wish the coverage was better. After a few hours it starts to wear off and look oily (at least on my skin: combination). More shades would be beneficial. I'm currently using oil free medium/deep.
Monica S.
Monica S.
Patterson, LA
Unfortunately I really did not like this packaging. Also the consistently was really unappealing. The coverage was pretty sheer and for someone like me who works long shifts with horrible dark circles I need a little more umph!
Uttkantha S.
Uttkantha S.
This is one of the best bb creams I've tried. It has a very good amount of coverage, stays on for a long time and doesn't budge. The only problem is that there are not a lot of shades, so it might be hard to find a color match.
Jashira N.
Jashira N.
Brooklyn , NY
This is my go to BB cream when I'm during errands or when I want a light coverage . It's very easy to use and it's on a tube so it's perfect. A little goes a long way I have acne marks and the BB cream covered them up nicely .
Khampasong K.
Khampasong K.
just feeling like coverage was only so- so. Was not a fan of the floral scent this imparted. Didn't feel like it did a great job on keeping my skin moisturized either. Skin began to flake within hours. Not likely to recommend.
#light #refreshing #happy #affordable this product is perfect for you skin! I use to have the worse break outs but with this product? I can kiss those break outs goodbye and say hello to my beautiful luscious brown toned skin!
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?