BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
I love wearing BB Cream's in the summer! This BB cream is one of my favorites. On some days, it can be a little oily on me. But, overall I still love the look. It definitely gives you that "sun tan" look. Also, whether I've been outside or inside, it stays looking good all day long!
Natalia K.
Natalia K.
Bogota , NJ
I like everything about this BB cream: the shade, the coverage, the texture! But it makes my skin so greasy, nothing helps! My face is so shiny its impossible! I had to apply the powder all the time to cover that and my skin is not oily!
Mandy W.
Mandy W.
schaumburg, IL
This is a bit oily for me not enough coverage. But the price is affordable and not bad for an over the counter drugstore.
Elvira M.
Elvira M.
Kent, WA
I have been using this product for awhile now and can say that this is the most amazing BB cream there is. And I've used a lot of them. It's perfect for my skin tone and hides any breakouts or redness that I have. It's light and stays on for a very long time without having to touch up with powder. This is definitely like a foundation for me and I love it.
Jenna L.
Jenna L.
Bowling Green, OH
This is great if you're just looking for a nice lightweight coverage, it evens out your skin tone and is great for dry skin, it moisturizes and gives your skin a nice dewy glow. The best part about this is that you only have to use a little bit of product to get great coverage!
Amy P.
Amy P.
Annapolis, MD
This BB cream does give a sheer cover but also doesn't absorb into the skin great, so it is slightly visible after applying. The color is slightly orange in the light shade as well.
Tasha C.
Tasha C.
This was the first american brand bb cream I tried . It works great as a primer, and moisturizer I have some scarring, and a few stubborn pimples so I prefer a fuller coverage. But this definitely helps my dry skin feel softer. I think this is perfect for the fall and winter seasons to give you a glow. But for summer time I think one of their other shine free knd is better, as this leaves you a bit too shiny and oily looking. Reapplying throughout the day helps, and add some powder to set.
Tara B.
Tara B.
I didn't like this product at all. The smell was not pleasant at all and after an hour or so it started to "melt" off...even when I set it with powder. The only good thing this has going for it in my opinion is tge coverage.
Daniela C.
Daniela C.
Saint George , UT
This product is great for everyday use, it just evens out your skin tone and makes you look a little bit glowy. Its not full coverage but its great like i said for just everyday.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Livermore, CA
I got a few samples in the mail and tried it and loved it. I went to three stores before I could find it. When I got home, the color wasn't right and it made my face look oily. I don't know why it worked so well from the samples but I was very disappointed.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?