BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Monique P.
The deep was not deep at all. I like how it made my skin look but it wasn't dark enough. It was kind of watery too.
Ashley L.
I love how freah face this stuff makes me look. Has great lightweught coverage. Can be used alone or as a foundation.
Andrea S.
Miami
This BB cream is okay. Made my skin a bit grassy. I would recommend it If you have dry skin and want to hidratate it
Jonelle S.
Yonkers, NY
I didn't like this bbream at all. It broke up on my oily skin almost instantly and didn't have much coverage at all.
SIOMARA A.
Brooklyn, NY
Bought this yesterday got what I paid for didn't conceal my rosacea at all!! but did moisturize a bit but that is all
Patricia R.
Minden, NV
Esta BB cream la verdad que es muy recomendable, no es excesivamente cara, y va muy bien perfecta para la piel mixta.
Stephanie M.
Florida City, FL
OMG I love Garnier's 5 in one it helps maintain my skin while concealing all my flaws. It balances NY skin color out.
Paola M.
Davie, FL
Gentle cover. I use it everyday, it's Fresh and you feel like you esa not using it. I'm light médium and it's perfect
Paige A.
Chula Vista, CA
Great for a light coverage all over the face BB cream. I saw improvements in the redness and blotchiness of my skin.
Bailie H.
Fountain Vly, CA
I really like the coverage that this BB Cream offers but feel like it can be a bit heavy at times and pore clogging.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?