BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Cynthia F.
Van Nuys, CA
This was OK to me my face got very oily after a couple hours But I do have a little bit of oily skin so it might work for dry
Jill P.
Huntersville, NC
This BB cream made my face oily looking and it felt very greasy after it was on. I also broke out after using it a few days.
Julia A.
Hemet, CA
This bb cream helps me from getting lines that are unwanted. Also it hides all those blemishes you might not want to be seen.
Leonardo C.
Vitória, es
Produto com alta qualidade de fixação para pessoas que transpiram muito, deixa a pele uniforme, adorei e uso todos os dias :)
Jocelyn S.
This product is really really good I really do recommend and it has a lot of product in it so I don't be rebuying every time
kiara m.
BB cream has been my new favorite thing to use. Especially on a fresh face! Garnier helps keep my face moisturizered all day
Stephanie G.
Morristown, TN
Great everyday product to use. Love the lightweight feel and coverage from the tint. Easy to apply and makes skin feel great.
Simona S.
Its too orange to my skintone and In my opinion is too oily for me, the finish feels like I put oil with powder in my face
chelsea t.
South windham, CT
I liked the product. It had good coverage but left my skin alittle oily. I used it for years. Other than that good product
Jennifer W.
Gulf Breeze, FL
Easy to apply, great beach day coverage!
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?