BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Caroline T.
Caroline T.
Even though it does the job of making skin appear clearer, it also leaves the skin greasy looking. For the price you should get something that makes your skin look better.
Janet B.
Janet B.
Phoenix, AZ
I love using Garnier Skin Renewal Miracle Skin Perfector BB Cream as a concealer under my founation or wearing it alone on weekends or days when I don't need a ton of coverage. My skin feels super soft and hydrated and I like that it has SPF so I'm getting some protection at the same time. It doesn't have heavy coverage, so if I feel the need for more I layer it under a foundation.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
I didn't really fall into the BB cream fad thats going on. but i did decide to try this product. i love it. it gives decent coverage and really moisturizes!
Porsha M.
Porsha M.
Modesto, Ca
This is a good BB cream I do wish that it was more matte but I can get away with wearing this and some setting powder on most days
Fiona B.
Fiona B.
This bb cream is amazing, probably one of the best. It has great coverage especially for being just a bb cream. Although the medium/deep is pretty dark so i have to put powder over it .
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
I love wearing BB Cream's in the summer! This BB cream is one of my favorites. On some days, it can be a little oily on me. But, overall I still love the look. It definitely gives you that "sun tan" look. Also, whether I've been outside or inside, it stays looking good all day long!
Natalia K.
Natalia K.
Bogota , NJ
I like everything about this BB cream: the shade, the coverage, the texture! But it makes my skin so greasy, nothing helps! My face is so shiny its impossible! I had to apply the powder all the time to cover that and my skin is not oily!
Mandy W.
Mandy W.
schaumburg, IL
This is a bit oily for me not enough coverage. But the price is affordable and not bad for an over the counter drugstore.
Elvira M.
Elvira M.
Kent, WA
I have been using this product for awhile now and can say that this is the most amazing BB cream there is. And I've used a lot of them. It's perfect for my skin tone and hides any breakouts or redness that I have. It's light and stays on for a very long time without having to touch up with powder. This is definitely like a foundation for me and I love it.
Jenna L.
Jenna L.
Bowling Green, OH
This is great if you're just looking for a nice lightweight coverage, it evens out your skin tone and is great for dry skin, it moisturizes and gives your skin a nice dewy glow. The best part about this is that you only have to use a little bit of product to get great coverage!
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?