BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Derrika W.
Memphis, TN
•I really like the light coverage that this BB cream gives, but throughout the day it makes my skin look super oily!
Julie N.
Pittsburgh, PA
I've been using this for years! It has moisturizer and SPF, its light weight and long lasting. Definitely recommend!
Yvonne N.
Dallas, TX
Had to powder my face to prevent looking greasy (not glowy).

Is scented, but I like it. Not for everyone though...
Crystal C.
Cosmopolis, WA
Works great I use it under my eyes covers the bags well without making them look yellow or orange kinda spendy though
Lisa K.
Glen Head, NY
Not a huge fan of this bb cream. It is very liquidy and I do not like the coverage. The smell is also overwhelming.
Celia M.
Rogers , AR
Honestly I have never tried this I would like some free samples and I will try it out and give you my honest opinion.
SIOMARA A.
Brooklyn, NY
Bought this yesterday got what I paid for didn't conceal my rosacea at all!! but did moisturize a bit but that is all
Bailie H.
Fountain Vly, CA
I really like the coverage that this BB Cream offers but feel like it can be a bit heavy at times and pore clogging.
Liz S.
Dallastown , PA
Would not recommend for those with oily skin. Gives nice light coverage, but I would recommend setting with a powder.
Jolieen R.
Corp Christi, TX
I absolutely love this. Great coverage for spring time when I don't want to wear foundation but still want coverage.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?