BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
member-e9c0c3b69
Pasadena, CA
I didn't really like it , it just didn't give me the coverage I needed for the acne that I have that's just me though
Alma C.
It's affordable and it last a while even if the weather is very humid.. love that it's silky smooth and glides on well
Shannon k.
Gibsonton , FL
I found that this product made my face very greasy and break out. It was also a orangish color. It was also expensive.
Ashleigh S.
Jacksonville, IL
This product is fine , but it is more expensive than my regular brand. I feel my regular beans works a bit better, too.
Moneera A.
I think it's amazing for people who have a dry skin, my skin is very oily and it made my skin look so shiny and gross .
Brittany C.
Bluff City, TN
Hides all of my dark spots but still gives me the coverage I need without being heavy or too thick. Love this bb cream.
Katherine M.
Indianapolis, IN
I'm not a fan. It leaves my skin oily and shiny. I stopped using. But maybe if my skin were different I would like it.
Crystal A.
Elgin, IL
I must say, I tried a few different creams and this was not the one for me. It was too heavy and didn't match my tone.
Kimi V.
Tehachapi, CA
I didn't like it. The colors are too orange and I looked like a pumpkin. My friend and mom like it so each their own.
Julie N.
Pittsburgh, PA
I've been using this for years! It has moisturizer and SPF, its light weight and long lasting. Definitely recommend!
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?