BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Janet B.
Janet B.
Phoenix, AZ
I love using Garnier Skin Renewal Miracle Skin Perfector BB Cream as a concealer under my founation or wearing it alone on weekends or days when I don't need a ton of coverage. My skin feels super soft and hydrated and I like that it has SPF so I'm getting some protection at the same time. It doesn't have heavy coverage, so if I feel the need for more I layer it under a foundation.
Teresa L.
Teresa L.
This isn't the best BB cream. It's coverage is light, and it makes my skin feel a bit sticky after putting it on. I didn't notice any skin improvements after using this product.
Casandra R.
Casandra R.
Lennon, Mi
This is an awesome product. love how it does what its suppose to.
Elly T.
Elly T.
To me this is a thicker consistency, & it does give off medium coverage. It's not my preference, because of the texture, but it is a good alternative.
Kimmie J.
Kimmie J.
Brentwood, TN
I have been using this product for a few moths and love how it makes my skin bright and really does change the luminoscity and tone of my skin...however, the color is a little off. Even the lightest is too orange based and it is a little greasy. I think it will look better in the summer.
Katelin B.
Katelin B.
Bristol, CT
Absolutely love how light this product is on my face ! Blends in very well with my skin color leaving my skin looking flawless I have received many compliments on my skin. Also it has SPF to protect you from skin cancer !
Genesis A.
Genesis A.
Wallington, NJ
Pretty light coverage so it is not good for people trying to hide blemishes/acne, also does not seem to last all day so i need to reapply at some time. Pros is that it did not make my skin look or feel greasy
Carrie K.
Carrie K.
I love this product, its the right tone for my skin color and covers just enough but my skin HATES IT. I had to switch to another cream because I was breaking out badly from it. I wish they would make an acne formula (similar to what neutrogena does) so I can attempt this product again!
Ladonnias W.
Ladonnias W.
Dumfries, VA
Ive seen several people say this is a good product so it made me really excited to get it. WOW when I got it was nothing like people made it seem. it gave me this weird undertone. I actually got 2 different kind just incase the first one was bad but the second one was actually just as bad, I woudnt recommend it.
Claudia H.
Claudia H.
I like this product for days when I don't need much coverage. It's pretty light weight so it does not feel like I have a ton of makeup on my face, which is fantastic in the summer time. I have an oily t zone but have found that this does not need any setting powder as it keeps me matte all day long. The only down side is that it does not have much coverage, so on days when I have bad skin, this does not help much in hiding imperfections.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?