BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Liz M.
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
This is my go to product every day. It smooths out my facial skin and leaves a nice healthy glow. Can't live without it.
Gina R.
Gina R.
Ar first I was in love with this BB Cream, it was lightweight and perfect for the days I don't want full coverage foundation BUT it oxidized to be way too pink.
Casey R.
Casey R.
The first thing I noticed with this BB Cream is that the smell is fantastic! Some makeup smells downright gross so I was pleased this smelled good. The coverage is OKAY. Not good but not bad. If you put some powder on top it helps.
Tuyen B.
Tuyen B.
I've been using this product of a couple of months already, and I actually really like it. At first, i was iffy , since it's sort of pricey for a bb cream, but I gave it a shot. At first, I didn't like it because it left my face feeling greasy, but you just need some pressed powder. Of course the coverage is light, but I don't mind it. I have fair/light skin and it blends well with my beauty blender!
Denise B.
Denise B.
Lynnwood, WA
I have horrible acne at times. I've done everything from drug regimens to proactiv. I've tried so many kinds of makeup looking for something to even out my blemishes without causing problems. This provIdes some tint and moisturizes at the same time.
Megan C.
Megan C.
My sister-in-law introduced this to me a few months back. I usually use a M.A.C. foundation in my makeup routine, but I felt bad using my expensive foundation just to run to the grocery store. I started using this BB Cream when I didn't want to use my good stuff. Being a stay-at-home mom, my morning routine has to be quick. I love that I can just put this on fast with some simple mascara and call it a day. My skin stays hydrated throughout the day. I have oily skin, and I don't have to go reapply a bunch of makeup later on. Good product for in between normal foundation. The only negative thing is the color options. I wish there were more shades to choose from.
Lina P.
Lina P.
This is a great, lightweight BB cream. It's coverage is pretty decent too. However, it can start to look cakey, so it's not buildable and you need to make sure your skin is moisturized prior. One other problem I have is the color selection. If you don't use the correct shade, the color will oxidize on your skin and turn you orange.
Tuss S.
Tuss S.
Riverside, CA
I received a sample, I picked the deep. First wasn't happen that they only offered 3 tones. Second the deep was very watery / loose, spills easy. The deep has a very orange and red tone to it which for me didn't look great. It dint cover up blemished very well, you would need to still use a concealer . What I do love about the product was that it dried and applied very evenly and smooth. It does leave your face with a matte look. They just need to provide for color tones for darker skinned complexion. Noe I did see some fair and medium tone complexion that the BB looked great on.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Kyle, TX
I've been using this for a month now and it's great for lazy days...I can skip my usual two step routine by using this. However, the coverage is light, so if I have a lot of blemishes, I definitely need to add more concealer than usual.
Katelin B.
Katelin B.
Bristol, CT
Absolutely love how light this product is on my face ! Blends in very well with my skin color leaving my skin looking flawless I have received many compliments on my skin. Also it has SPF to protect you from skin cancer !
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?