BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Kelsey A.
Seattle, WA
Bought this and liked it. Not a huge fan of a full coverage foundation during the summer so BB creams for summer for me from now on.
Marnie R.
York, SC
This is a great change from foundation. Light coverage on days I am not getting all made up and I feel my skin still looks radiant.
Amber ..
Mcallen, TX
it feels great on my skin and blends in for a very luminous finish. very moisturizing and it has spf 15!! which is great for summer
Katie W.
Wilsonville, OR
Good product. Does what it says didn't work for me though because I have oily skin. And the lightest color is too dark for my skin.
Lisselot S.
Irving, TX
Esta bb cream me encanta se ve muy natural en la piel es como si llevaras otra piel cubre y hidrata mi piel al mismo tiempo la amo
Miranda A.
washington, IL
I love this product. It gives great coverage and really evens out my skin tone. It doesn't feel heavy and it has a pleasant scent.
Hanna M.
Franklin, IN
Hides dark.spots and color matches perfectly
Also has sunscreen so it's easy to wear for a flawless face even without eye makeup
Yisel c.
Ayuda a reducir los poros, y no solo te ayuda con imperfecciones, también ayuda a quitarlas con el tiempo, uno de mis favoritos.
Catherine M.
Milwaukee, WI
It make me breakout...I don't know... WHY!!!
Alondra L.
love this foundation it feels so light on the skin dosent feel cakey and it looks natural perfect for school or grocery shopping
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?