BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Maria F.
Jersey City, NJ
Did nothing for my skin. I use this for a month and noticed nothing had changed in my skin. I wasted my money on this.
Shannon k.
Gibsonton , FL
I found that this product made my face very greasy and break out. It was also a orangish color. It was also expensive.
Brittany C.
Bluff City, TN
Hides all of my dark spots but still gives me the coverage I need without being heavy or too thick. Love this bb cream.
Jody R.
Trenton, FL
This is my go-to for a beach day so easy to use and has sunscreen. I have very sensitive skin and it doesn't bother it!
Rachel M.
Gilbert, AZ
I have tried so many BB creams but this is my favorite. It goes on easily, stays all day and you can't beat the price!
Moneera A.
I think it's amazing for people who have a dry skin, my skin is very oily and it made my skin look so shiny and gross .
Jamice R.
I use this daily as a moisturizer! I love it. It never leaves me greasy or oily and covers my imperfections perfectly.
Vivian B.
Laton, CA
I didn't really like this product because it felt greasy and after I tried setting it but it just made it look cakey 😏
Ashleigh S.
Jacksonville, IL
This product is fine , but it is more expensive than my regular brand. I feel my regular beans works a bit better, too.
Tara F.
Mill spring , NC
LOVE. LOVE. LOVE. I have combination skin, and this BB cream is a lifesaver! Even coverage, lightweight, added SPF.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?