BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Bailey G.
Bailey G.
Wrightwood, CA
I love this product i use it every day! I have huge (and i mean huge) pores and with this product my face looks smooth my pores look gone. my face does not become oily and with sun protection i don't get burned or have to put greasy sun screen on that makes me break out. love this! My mom has varicose veins on her chin and with this product you can not see it. we don't use any foundation or face powder only this some bronzer and blush!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Black Mountain, NC
IN LOVE!!! I was asked to test this product.. And to my surprise I was instantly a fan! No more full face foundation for me..This product makes my pores disappear! My face looks flawless. Easy to apply.. smells great.. I was a lil worried when I seen the actual product and how "runny" it is.. But once its on the face OMG!
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Twinsburg, OH
I like this product, but feel it is not exemplary and could use a few improvements. The product has the ability to provide a light, sheer coverage or a slightly heavier coverage if necessary. This coverage certainly evens tone appearance and lasts all day. However, it does not replace the needed use of concealer for under eye circles or a blemish. It does not take the place of a moisturizer, but also does not dry out or break out my skin. The worst aspect of this product is the smell- it is very strong and last for a little while after application. I've used worse BB creams, but may still search for a better product
Jesilyn I.
Jesilyn I.
Point Pleasant Beach, NJ
I was never a big makeup person. Never liked heavy foundations. I was happy to find this BB cream and now I am able to moisturize and also have some coverage.
Caitlin R.
Caitlin R.
Dallas, TX
1. Smells amazing
2. Looks flawless (my go to foundation)
3. easy to apply
4. improves skin
5. can't beat the price
lizbet P.
lizbet P.
Bartow, FL
I bought this in low - medium and it was way to light for me. But , te texture of the product was okay.
Pamela B.
Pamela B.
Staten Island, NY
The other reviewers are right when they say this doesn't provide enough coverage. I actually use this on my whole face as a primer and then put foundation in areas that I really need it. This keeps my face moisturized and smooth.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
I have tried many BB creams and this one is definitely mediocre. It is very runny and that is not something I look for in a BB cream. I have combo/oily skin and this product does nothing to help me out in that area.
Anna J.
Anna J.
Atlanta, GA
I don't really like to use heavy makeup and normally it makes my skin really really shiny and just gross. But this bb cream works well for me in the time I've had it! I have the one that is shine control or whatever and it really makes my skin look pretty. However I have to blot my skin every hour or two to keep it from getting shiny haha.
Jeanine M.
Jeanine M.
Riverview, FL
I love almost all of Garnier products but this I do not!!! I bought and tried it because it won a allure best of beauty award this year. When I applied it my face looked like I took a bottle of vegetable oil and just poured it all over my face so I decided to set in with powder in hopes that would help..it did not, just made my face look patchy in places. I do not recommend!!!
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?