BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Ashley W.
I was looking for a bb cream since they are the new thing and i like tgis but use only a small amount because a little goes a long way
Kristina K.
Squaw Lake, MN
Awesome coverage for a BB cream. Very light and buildable. It allowed my skin to breathe and didn't get very tacky throughout the day.
Faith A.
My go to drugstore BB cream.

Pros:
Great coverage for a BB cream.
Feels lightweight.
Looks great.

Cons:
Sticky if not set with powder.
Josseline A.
Glendale, AZ
I really enjoying wearing this product when I just want a little bit of coverage and it really does a good job at coverin red spots.
Darianny F.
Corona, NY
in my opinion the consistency is really creamy like grass so i prefer better the maybelline. and it doesn't last longer than normal.
JESSICA P.
I love this bb cream probably my favorite one for a more heavy cream. It helps my skin and I find it better then foundation at times.
Jessica L.
Rowlett, TX
This is in the middle as far as price goes. Slight coverage with some SPF for protection. Light feeling and doesn't cause breakouts.
Jessica M.
Homestead
When I purchased this product it was my first time using a BB cream. It's easy to apply and it pretty good coverage light to medium.
Diane C.
I used to use this until i couldn't find it near me but i loved it! It was super light on the skin and moisturizing at the same time
Abigail P.
Chicago
Light coverage that looks very natural. I can pile it on certain areas that need more help, like to cover dark circles under my eyes.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?