BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Zayra Q.
Huron, CA
I like this bb cream because I use it as sun screen. Leaves my face feeling fresh and I can use it as foundation also.
Sheila S.
Wilmington, DE
By far my fave affordable bb cream, covers well , doesn't irritate my skin, matches my color and doesn't break me out!
Heather B.
Jonesboro, AR
I've used this cream for almost a year now. I love it because it doesn't feel heavy it covers well and it has spf also
yuri a.
This is one of my favorite BB cream,love the coverage and it's my perfect shade. It also is really good in price.
Alma C.
It's affordable and it last a while even if the weather is very humid.. love that it's silky smooth and glides on well
Juliana O.
I accidentally got a shade that's too dark for me but it blends out nicely and works well. i love the lightweight feel
laura b.
Cobertura mais ou menos mas ajuda muito para quando quer uma coisinha mais básica na make e não quer um reboco na cara
Kimberly H.
Reno, NV
I use this product when I want a full coverage, much more like a liquid foundation than other BB creams I have tried.
Luna N.
Castle rock, CO
A great base color for any season. It is a great buy for the price and it lasts a long time. A little goes a long way.
Kimi V.
Tehachapi, CA
I didn't like it. The colors are too orange and I looked like a pumpkin. My friend and mom like it so each their own.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?