BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Daphne W.
This has a nice medium coverage and definitely evens skin tone. It has a nice fragnace to it. It blends into skin nicely.
Sandy M.
Humble, TX
Not a big fan it tended just to lay on top of the skin, it didn't last very long and some of the areas were breaking up.
Natalie M.
Don't buy if you have sensitive skin!! Made my face red and itchy. Also has a slight fragrance to it which I don't like.
Ashleigh S.
Jacksonville, IL
This product is fine , but it is more expensive than my regular brand. I feel my regular beans works a bit better, too.
Kailyn L.
My favorite quick go to when I'm running late. Light effective coverage, just enough to still look natural, love this!
kimberly f.
Edinburg, TX
This is my all time favorite it works great and has an amazing light feeling iv bought it several times its perfect! ❤
Olivia G.
This has great coverage for a bb cream. I wish I had a foundation like it. They also contain my ultimate perfect shade.
laura b.
Cobertura mais ou menos mas ajuda muito para quando quer uma coisinha mais básica na make e não quer um reboco na cara
Moneera A.
I think it's amazing for people who have a dry skin, my skin is very oily and it made my skin look so shiny and gross .
Moraima M.
Milwaukee
This is an awesome bb cream even tho is a drug store, I really like this brand.. and covers a lot with 1 application. .
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?