BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Jonathan F.
Jonathan F.
Santa Barbara, CA
I love Garnier products but I found this BB cream to be just too heavy and cloggy. I have oily skin so when I would put this on, I loved the coverage it gave me but within an hour I was shiny and felt as though my skin couldn't breathe. I'm glad they came out with oily combination one because this original one was not for me.
Jenn A.
Jenn A.
Surprise, AZ
I have tried several drugstore BB creams and this one by far is my favorite! I have acne scars and redness from rosacea and this BB cream helps cover them beautifully. I use this as a foundation on the days I don't want to wear a lot of makeup but I don't want to go out bare faced. Make sure that you get the formula for combo oily skin regardless of your skin type. The formula for dry skin doesn't cover as well.
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
Richmond, VA
I was intrigued after seeing commercials for all these different types of BB cream on TV. I decided to give the Garnier version a try. It works as a great base/foundation and sunblock underneath my Bare Escentuals powder. On its own, it's really not thick enough to stand up as a foundation and leaves my skin a bit oily... but once I put that powder on, it's perfect coverage and I feel like my skin is healtheir with the extra moisturizers and sunblock.
Beth K.
Beth K.
Milwaukee, WI
I wanted all the benefits of a BB cream, but wanted something with excellent coverage as well. I found it with the Garnier BB, and as an added plus this one doesn't make me greasy. Love it!
Corinna C.
Corinna C.
Charlotte, NC
I bought this because I wanted to try BB cream. I hated it! It didn't soak into the skin well and left my skin feeling sticky - and I didn't put a lot on! Unfortunately I couldn't return it. I recommend going somewhere where you can try the BB cream first.
Abbey M.
Abbey M.
Freedom, ME
While it seemed to have a good colour to it, the thing I can't get over was how oily it felt, how shiny my skin looked, and how bad I broke out whenever I used it. Sadly, this one was a dud.
Jordan B.
Jordan B.
This is my everyday "foundation" The coverage is perfect for everyday use, smells great, and goes on easily with no streaks. I love how my skin feels and looks after using, and the added SPF is great!
Anjanette D.
Anjanette D.
This is my, hands down, absolute favorite drugstore BB cream. I have been using it for over a year. I specifically use the variety for combination/oily skin because the original was too watery for me, and would often leave me looking shiny after application.

The coverage with the type made for combo/oily skin is perfect for me. Not so sheer you can see my imperfections, but provides just enough coverage to blur fine lines and make you appear flawless.
Holly W.
Holly W.
Lockport, NY
I tried this product but it didn0t match my skin tone well and it looked a little orange. It did smooth my skin a bit but that was about it.
Beverly B.
Beverly B.
N Las Vegas, NV
Just incase you couldn't tell by my title, I LOVE this BB cream!! I've tried NUMEROUS BB creams, high end and drug store, and this is my all time fave!! The consistency is perfect for me. I can't stand the BB creams that are so thick they almost feel like spackle! This one is not too thick and not too runny. It does a great job evening out my skin when I just need light/natural looking barely there coverage. I'm combo-oily skin and this does not leave me feeling or looking greasy at all! Not to mention I love the smell. For those who are particular about scents, this does have a light floral scent.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?