BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Gulf Breeze, FL
Easy to apply, great beach day coverage!
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
I found that this works so much better than foundation. Most foundations tend to feel heavy on the skin, at least to me, even the 'lightest' foundation. BB cream sits light like a moisturizer and has SPF. It also has a brightening element that gives my face an added glow, so I find myself not using hilighters as much. Top it off with a powder: translucent or colored and you're good to go all day.
Holly W.
Holly W.
Lockport, NY
I tried this product but it didn0t match my skin tone well and it looked a little orange. It did smooth my skin a bit but that was about it.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
APO, AE
Bought this about 3 months ago and i still love it! this stuff works like a charm, i wear it basically everyday. i wear it as my foundation and i can tell that it has really helped my skin tone, acne and dark spots.
samantha H.
samantha H.
Gulf Breeze, FL
This is a good BB cream for those with normal to dry skin since it is a pretty dewy finish. I suggest setting with a powder if you don't want to shine like a disco ball. The spf is great. It does have fragrance which I could live without. The shade range also isn't very wide and lean more on the pinkish side.
Grace B.
Grace B.
Henderson, NV
This is the first BB cream I have ever tried. My face is very oily, and which I grabbed one for it. But some reason made my face cakey and way to thick. Needs more color. Doesn't truly offers what it says it does. Just so you guys know!
Emily Z.
Emily Z.
Waukesha, WI
Overall I was greatly disappointed by this product. I found that when I put it on, it was like a foundation mixed with water. Once applied it gave my face a look like I was sweaty. There are also very few color choices. As someone who is fair skinned, I found that the color choices were just not even close to my shade. Overall, not impressed.
moran a.
moran a.
Used it one time and returned it. Even if they have a less oily version for oily skin, it doesn't help at all. If you have oily skin it will get super oily and shiny with this product. It does make your face look nice and fresh for the first 10 minutes:)
Ashanti L.
Ashanti L.
Saint Cloud, FL
I love this stuff. I can wear it with or without another foundation it blends really well and last and trust me I live in Florida and I normally don't wear foundation because I sweat and when I wear this it stays on pretty well
Haley S.
Haley S.
Norfolk, VA
It just doesn't seem to cover as well as others I have tried. It's also really greasy unless you set it with lots of powder.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?