BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Claudia S.
I personally really like this product! Most wont because it may leave your face a bit shiny but overall its really good.
Houa L.
This provides a light coverage. Almost seems like a tinted moisturize. It has a good smell and applies nice to the face.
Denise W.
I'm not a fan of this product. I know BB creams aren't meant to be full coverage, but this did nothing for my complexion.
Zoha E.
Dearborn, MI
If you have oily skin then this is not for you . It's too oily and just sets on the skin on a weird way . But smells good
Judy J.
I don't know how I feel about it yet it makes my face oily and I tend to look pail. Mixed emotion toward this product
Sarah T.
Wanted to love this product but found that it was too orange for my skin. I really wish they made an option for fair skin
Janet W.
This my favorite BB cream! It provides basic coverage for errand running and workouts while improving my skins condition!
Lisa G.
Pine City , MN
I use this almost everyday in the summer. With SPF 15 in it it helps my sensitive skin from uva uvb rays. Love this stuff
Nicki S.
Stearns, KY
I do not like this as a bb cream. Didn't brighten any dark spots or cover anything but it did give my face a dewy shine.
Sandy M.
Humble, TX
Not a big fan it tended just to lay on top of the skin, it didn't last very long and some of the areas were breaking up.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?