BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Robyn C.
Longview
Works well, it helps hydrate your skin, but it doesnt have much coverage, but most bb creams dont. This one has fair coverage, but not much
Rosa S.
Green Bay, WI
Not a fan. It feels so dry on my skin and is always coming off. Dries out my skin too after using it. Other than that the color is great.
Gabriela C.
Woodhaven, NY
I use it and I liked it a lot this product leaves the skin super light cone if you do not swallow anything I love it I recommend it a lot
Jessica C.
Worcester, MA
This is airy on my skin and gives me the light coverage that I need. If I want to even my skin tone and have a no.makeup look this works.
Tabatha P.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I like that never dries out my skin. The coverage isn't great and it doesn't last long at all. I have combo skin and it was great on it.
Rebecca K.
Garnier skinactive 5-in-1 BB cream blends so well with my skin tone that you can't tell that I have it on and it also has sun protection.
Kery L.
Sterling, IL
It's okay just that I do not feel that it is my skin color, I do not have the correct tone or it lacks more variety and it is a bit oily
Mariah M.
LOVE THIS CC CREAM!!! The application is sooooo easy to do. It matches my skin complexion so perfect. This cream also smells so so good!
Alina I.
Tampa, FL
Didn't match my yellow undertone. Just didn't look good on my skin.
Kaylee W.
Lake City
I like the bb cream. But I did find it a little oily...and comes off easily if you begin to sweat. Not sure I would recommend this brand.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?