BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Debra W.
Debra W.
Wilmer, TX
I use the Garner skin renew miracle skin perfector BB cream everyday the one for oily skin. It goes on really light but yet covers any Imperfection on my face. I wear it all day and can't tell I even have it on. Love it.
Samme N.
Samme N.
Cumming, GA
This is the best BB cream I have come across. It provides light coverage and gives your skin the perfect dewy finish. It's very gentle on the skin and is the only BB cream that doesn't break me out.
Abby B.
Abby B.
S Burlington, VT
My skin breaks out at the thought of makeup, but I've been wearing this for 3 days and my skin looks better now than it did three days ago. I use it as a moisturizer after I wash my face and it stays looking clear and not very oily most of the day. I have naturally very oily skin with at least 4-5 blemishes and my skin is improving rapidly. I'm using the oily skin light/medium type. Absolutely amazing
Diana M.
Diana M.
Las vegas, NV
This is this first BB cream that I've dared to try, I love how it gives me the coverage I need without looking like I have too much makeup on. I set it with some mineral powder and I'm set! Just don't like the fact that as the day goes on my tzone gets oily :(
Kayley F.
Kayley F.
Boston, MA
I have the oil-free version and on hot days I do have a little bit of an oily complexion which is my only complaint (easily fixable with powder or oil dabs). This is the best BB cream I could find for my skin. I wear it everyday and swear by it since it is lighter than foundation but just enough to cover up all the blemishes on my skin. It covers in all the right places and my complexion looks silky smooth. I have light skin and it matches my shade perfectly and also protects me from the sun. I am on my second tube and will buy again!
Passant D.
Passant D.
Bayonne, NJ
This product kinda evens out the skin but it doesn't really cover up any skin imperfection. I know it's just a BB cream it's job is just to even out your skin but it feels so oily and greasy too. If you're gonna use it u have to set it with a powder. the worst thing is that it will feel heavy on your face.
Yanira G.
Yanira G.
Los Angeles, CA
THIS IS ONE OF THE WORST PRODUCTS THAT I HAVE EVER EVER PURCHASED!
SINCE THE FIRST TIME IT MADE ME BRAKE OUT SOOOO BAD ON MY FOREHEAD THAT I STOPPED USING IT RIGTH AWAY AND I WAS LEFT OUT WITH SOOO MUCH BUMPS ON MY FOREHEAD, I TOLD MY DERMATOLOGIST AND HE TOLD ME IT WAS A ALLERGIC REACTION TOWRDS THE PRODUCT AND GAVE ME A CREAM THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO GET RID OF THE ALLERGIC REACTION I HAD ON MY FOREHEAD AND ITS BEEN ALMOST A YEAR AND IT HAS NOT GONE AWAY!!!!
Ana L.
Ana L.
Cape Coral, FL
The perfect coverage for summertime. No powder needed, you can just put this and some lipstick and go. Has SPF in it, another plus.
Christine A.
Christine A.
East Windsor, NJ
Not a good product for fair skin. No matter what I tried it would become splotchy and leave me very orange!
Jasmine N.
Jasmine N.
Clovis, CA
Today was my first time using a BB Cream. At first I felt as if it made my face look cakey but after about an hour it started to look better. Kind of weird.. Not sure how often I'll be using it. :/
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?