BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Jessica B.
I have been using this BB cream for years. It has a dewy finish to it so it is not optimal for oily skin but it does give a great sumer glow.
Jessica C.
Middletown, DE
Love this product. The tinted one is perfect for moisturizing dry skin and adding a glow when I don't feel file doing a full face of makeup!
Ellen P.
Lithia Spgs, GA
BB creams are defintity a must have to begin any makeup look . It will give you that nice foundation to create the rest of your masterpiece !
Elizabeth M.
Niagara Falls, NY
Left my skin feeling clean, moisturized and rejuvenated! Lovely light scent, non greasy. I could feel my skin being repaired after applying!
Michelle P.
Mooresville, NC
This product works amazing! It went on even and looked so natural! Worked well with my makeup i use! I will always have this in my makeup bag
I have used this product since it first came out, and love the feel of it. It's moisturizer, the scent is nice, and the coverage is perfect.
Nicole V.
I like this bb cream for the days when I don't want to wear much but need some spf and the tint gives me a nice even look without any effort.
Rayyyvenn👑 R.
Austin, TX
These are the best bb creams ever next to maybelines. My go to when i need a natural look and i love it. Not cakey whatsoever and not greasy.
Courtney H.
This BB cream is great. I have 2 brands I use and this is one of them. It is not to heavy and it blends nicely. It's not streaky or to thick.
Jennifer N.
Gulfport, MS
This way ok!! Too watery, not enough coverage, and just meah. I would recomend coolas spf 30 mineral matte finish bb cream. It's amazing!!
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?