BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Houa L.
This provides a light coverage. Almost seems like a tinted moisturize. It has a good smell and applies nice to the face.
Issra J.
Jeddah
It matches the skin perfectly but doesn't conceal at all, plus it leaves the skin looking rather shiny even after drying.
Danelle G.
Great BB Cream for the summer. Really light weight. Bought at Walmart, but can also be found at Target or any drugstore.
Rhiannon K.
Seattle, WA
It's not a terrible product. It moisturizes and adds a nice tint to my skin but it's just so oily. It made me break out.
Fernanda F.
Orlando, FL
I liked this product. I have not used anymore because enjooei perfume . It is a good product for the price . I recommend.
Gracen R.
Love it! It makes me glow and my makeup looks totally better. Like more flawless instead of bumpy if you kno what I mean.
Sarah T.
Wanted to love this product but found that it was too orange for my skin. I really wish they made an option for fair skin
Denise W.
I'm not a fan of this product. I know BB creams aren't meant to be full coverage, but this did nothing for my complexion.
Kelli K.
Westminster, CO
It worked alright, but I've been spoiled with smashbox and other high end BB creams and garnier just paled in comparison.
Melina R.
Since I have oily skin, this didn't work well with my face. It might work better for a different skin type, such as dry.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?