BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Jeanine M.
Jeanine M.
Riverview, FL
I love almost all of Garnier products but this I do not!!! I bought and tried it because it won a allure best of beauty award this year. When I applied it my face looked like I took a bottle of vegetable oil and just poured it all over my face so I decided to set in with powder in hopes that would help..it did not, just made my face look patchy in places. I do not recommend!!!
Caroline B.
Caroline B.
Cambridge, MA
If tinted moisturizers aren't enough coverage for you, but foundations leave you feeling suffocated, this BB cream is right up your alley. Essentially a full-coverage tinted moisturizer, this will smooth over any imperfections you may have. The packaging claims to reduce wrinkles and even skin tone, but I haven't seen much change.
The main cons for me are the scent, and its super shiny, oily finish. Perhaps it's the sunscreen, but I felt I had to use a finishing powder over this BB cream to reduce the overwhelming greasyness-- which to me defeats the purpose of using a medium coverage product.
Darius W.
Darius W.
I love this product. I've been using it religiously for about three weeks and I can't live without it. I use the shade medium/dark to match my the color of my body since my face is paler. I apply my moisturizer first then with my fingers work a pea sized amount into my skin. Then I apply another pea sized amount with a flat top kabuki on the areas I need a little more coverage. It works so perfectly and looks so natural.
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Tulsa, OK
After trying a few Asian branded BB Creams, I was disappointed with Garnier Skin Perfecter BB Cream. I have very fair skin and the lightest color was too dark and too warm (orange-y). The consistency was not conducive to a smooth application. While I didn't break out, my face was oily earlier and more-so than usual.
Ellen B.
Ellen B.
Memphis, TN
The most amazing BB cream out there and at an amazing price. I've tried about 20 different kinds of BB creams and this is my number 1. The only downfall is that it is a bit oily, may be better for dry skin.
Krysta D.
Krysta D.
This product smells nice and has very light coverage. It doesn't exactly hide anything, but it feel like it does even out the skin tone fairly nice.
Rachel A.
Rachel A.
I love this stuff. It covers well without feeling caked-on. I have oily skin, so I used the matte finish and it works perfectly!
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Lancaster, PA
I used this product for the duration of last summer. Lightweight, but a little oily. It claims to correct skin and even tones...but this is false. I haven't repurchased the product, as I will be trying different brands and comparing.
Cindy X.
PURCHASED THIS BUT ENDED UP RETURNING IT. IT DIDNT DO WHAT IT SAID
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?