BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Monsee N.
Deja la piel un poco grasosa. Pero se ve muy natural y es muy ligera. Para una piel sin muchas imperfecciones y no grasosa creo que va perfecta.
Megan O.
ALBUQUERQUE, NM
Loved this for days I didn't want to do my makeup but it did cause me to break out. So if you have very sensitive skin watch out for this product
Alysa P.
I love this BB cream. I use this alot for that pretty even skin tone. Especially when i go to work and dont feel like putting my normal face on.
Stephanie H.
Palm Bay, FL
Covers well, on all skin types. Good price for a great product. Good for dry and combo skin types. Comes in different shades, try it for yourself
Lelys S.
Saint Cloud
My skin did not like this product
Everytime I used it a couple breakouts would appear... Coverage was ok, light. I didn't see any other benefits😔
Lachana T.
croydon
Blends into skin but it is a light coverage its suppose to be like that
Yo tengo una que la verda me encanto te deja natural y te cobre inperfecciones y todo solo que yo tengo la blanqueadora pero muy buena me gustan
Caroline C.
Milford, MA
Don't really like this product. It's color doesn't really match my skin tone, and I feel that they don't have a lot of options for skin tones.
Brianna H.
Hamburg
Natural finish, lightweight yet medium coverage. Use every day instead of regular cover up! Non greasy feel, nor build up or heavy in the skin
ainhoa m.
La odio. Me deja la piel muy grasa y los componentes tienden a separarse muy fácilmente. Si no la sello con polvo se me mueve a los 10 minutos
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?