BY GARNIER #14 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Kevin O.
Belleville, NJ
It has a decent coverage and it really does what it claims. it improved my skin tone and it hydrated my skin very nicely.
Cynthia V.
Love this bb cream! Gives me great coverage love the dewy finding it give off also. I use a beauty blender to blend it out
* Lady Feline *.
Atlanta, GA
If you have combination skin then this will do wonders for you. Especially if your new to makeup and its super affordable.
Karen M.
Augusta, GA
It left a lot to be desired. I didn't like the way my skin looked or felt after using. It didn't qualify as a keeper for me.
Jeniffer C.
I love this BB cream! It's great for people who don t need a high coverage foundation and makes your face feel super soft!
Amy D.
Spring
It makes your skin feel very hydrated and it keeps it hydrated all day. However their isn't many skin color of choices tho
Tamisa U.
jersey city, NJ
Like this but it left my skin too oily and I ended up with pimples. If you don't have oily skin that might be good for you.
Stephanie B.
Middleburg, FL
This stuff was ok. It provided coverage but left my face shiny and greasy all the time. It feels really pore clogging also!
Marian M.
Ladson, SC
Great product, I have been using for awhile now. It leaves my face very smooth. It is the best BB cream I have used so far.
Kathryn C.
Kissimmee, FL
This product isn't for everyone. I hated it at first. But learned to love it. Its better applied with a WET beauty blender.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?