BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Tamara F.
Sebring, FL
I still feel lile there is something better out there. Smell is ok, I've definitely smelled worse. But this is the formulation I've liked the best.
Olivia D.
It's very light and does a good job of evening out my skin tone which is what I was looking for. It's very affordable and has lasted me a long time
Kristy P.
This feels really light on the skin the only thing I bought mine a shade darker so it didn't look as good cuz of that but the texture was amazing.
Ashley A.
Church Hill, MD
I absolutely love love love this BB cream. It's so light and smooth. Blending this in is super easy and I don't need to worry about make up lines.
Lily W.
Great product that feels light. Great at making my complexion even without feeling like I have makeup on. Also, I love that it has a physical SPF!
Sarah S.
Baltimore, MD
I've been using the same bottle for quite some time. I think it gives fair coverage, though it can be easy to use too much. I would purchase again.
Lelys S.
Saint Cloud
My skin did not like this product
Everytime I used it a couple breakouts would appear... Coverage was ok, light. I didn't see any other benefits😔
Jenn W.
I love this stuff! Leaves a great Dewey finish and provides great coverage while still looking very natural! It is very quick and easy to apply!
Monsee N.
Deja la piel un poco grasosa. Pero se ve muy natural y es muy ligera. Para una piel sin muchas imperfecciones y no grasosa creo que va perfecta.
Alysa P.
I love this BB cream. I use this alot for that pretty even skin tone. Especially when i go to work and dont feel like putting my normal face on.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?