BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Megan W.
Megan W.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I have only been using this for about a week but so far I really like it. It's light and it doesn't take much to get adequate coverage. It's non-comedogenic which is great for those of us with acne prone skin.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Bethlehem, PA
I use this every day and a simpler and easier alternative to foundation. Provides SPF to protect my skin and evens out my skin tone.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Twinsburg, OH
I like this product, but feel it is not exemplary and could use a few improvements. The product has the ability to provide a light, sheer coverage or a slightly heavier coverage if necessary. This coverage certainly evens tone appearance and lasts all day. However, it does not replace the needed use of concealer for under eye circles or a blemish. It does not take the place of a moisturizer, but also does not dry out or break out my skin. The worst aspect of this product is the smell- it is very strong and last for a little while after application. I've used worse BB creams, but may still search for a better product
Robyn A.
Robyn A.
Wake Forest, NC
Love this bb cream. Thick but lightweight and lasts all day. I use this daily with bronzer and a little finishing powder and I love it. I have had my bottle for 6 months and have used it every day and still have half a bottle left. A little goes a very long way. It doesmt leave my face greasy either
Meghan D.
Meghan D.
Woodstock, GA
I actually have to say I love this product. The reason I gave it a B is because I think the formula could still be perfected. It's light and feels good on your face. I wouldn't recommend it for already oily skin tones though because it is more on the oily side. It's light and fresh on the skin when you don't want to wear heavy foundation. It's a great summertime product.
Alina I.
Alina I.
Tampa, FL
Didn't match my yellow undertone. Just didn't look good on my skin.
Gina R.
Gina R.
Ar first I was in love with this BB Cream, it was lightweight and perfect for the days I don't want full coverage foundation BUT it oxidized to be way too pink.
Lachana T.
Lachana T.
croydon
Blends into skin but it is a light coverage its suppose to be like that
Pamela B.
Pamela B.
Staten Island, NY
The other reviewers are right when they say this doesn't provide enough coverage. I actually use this on my whole face as a primer and then put foundation in areas that I really need it. This keeps my face moisturized and smooth.
Christina K.
Christina K.
Haddon Twp, NJ
I love Garnier Skin Renew Miracle Skin Perfector BB Cream!! It covers up imperfections so I don't have to even put coverup,concealr on. Its lightweight so i barley feel it on my face.Not drying &it gives perfect coverage
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?