BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Jennifer W.
Great product that provides all over coverage, is moisturizing and does not cause break outs. Nice and light on the skin.
Karla A.
Victorville, CA
I Absolutely love this product, every time I use it I get compliments on how healthy my skin looks!!! & it smells so gooood
* Lady Feline *.
Atlanta, GA
If you have combination skin then this will do wonders for you. Especially if your new to makeup and its super affordable.
Kathryn C.
Kissimmee, FL
This product isn't for everyone. I hated it at first. But learned to love it. Its better applied with a WET beauty blender.
Chantal W.
I ordered a sample of this cream and i works wonders really makes your skin look better i would recommend it's really good.
Christel M.
Baltimore
It's awesome I love it. Worth every penny I paid for it:) so much lighter than liquid foundation and it works 100% better
Issra J.
Jeddah
It matches the skin perfectly but doesn't conceal at all, plus it leaves the skin looking rather shiny even after drying.
Lisa G.
Pine City , MN
I use this almost everyday in the summer. With SPF 15 in it it helps my sensitive skin from uva uvb rays. Love this stuff
Denise W.
I'm not a fan of this product. I know BB creams aren't meant to be full coverage, but this did nothing for my complexion.
Sarah T.
Wanted to love this product but found that it was too orange for my skin. I really wish they made an option for fair skin
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?