BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Leticia R.
Friendswood, TX
I know this is a BB Cream but man, the coverage is amazing! It makes my skin look flawless without any cakiness. My skin look just like my skin, but better! I have dry skin but I've noticed the dry skin formula isn't what works for me- I actually hate the dry skin formula... the oily/combo formula is pure GOLD! Try it, you won't regret it!
Kaylie B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my absolutely favorite BB cream, it gives just the right amount of coverage without clinging to dry patches or sitting funny on top of my skin. Everytime I wear this alone I get multiple complements on the way my skin looks. Your skin but better!
Silvia S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go to everyday face "foundation" It's called a bb cream but it's medium to full coverage and covers better than a lot of foundation i own. I highly recommend it and i will keep on repurchasing.
Salma S.
Nairobi
You get a lot of product considering the price range. It lasts relatively long for me it lasted like 5-7hours.. I could build up the coverage without it separating. It doesn't feel light when you add layers tho. I would buy it again. Am not mad at it
Elle Z.
North Canton, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go-to product for basic, nothing fancy coverage. It does give nice, buildable coverage and doesn't break me out (I have combination skin.) The only set back is that it has a somewhat substantial alcohol smell. I would recommend it, though!
Tetiana H.
Temple, GA
It's good on the run cream ! Light texture. Good coverage as for a bb cream! It won't stay all day if you have oily skin. Will be good for a dry skin people! Price point is cool! You get quality for your money!
Ava N.
West Des Moines
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a good product. I like that it can cover dry/normal and oily/ combination skin. It is good when applied but tends to slide off as the day goes on. It does offer sun protection though, so i apply it in the morning. I would recommend to anyone.
Abbey L.
Leawood, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think this is some of the best BB cream you can get at a good price. It blends amazing, smells awesome, and does not get oily throughout the day. I honestly forget that I am wearing it. For a drugstore buy, this is one of the best you can get.
Jacqueline B.
Greensboro, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE this stuff. My skin is very sensitive and breaks out easily but this stuff is so worth it. I have stopped using foundation for daily wear and instead use this BB cream. I've told all of my friends about it and now this is what they use as well.
Nora E.
I really like it. It stays all day and it covers very well all of my red spots. I love that it has a bit of sunscreen in it, so it protects you a bit from the sun and it feels safe to use in the summer! It's very moisturizing and it keeps my skin soft
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?