BY GARNIER #14 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Vanessa M.
Tullahoma, TN
I've tried this multiple times and I'm just not impressed. The light is too light and the medium is too dark. It's strong smelling, streaky, and orange. I just can't get it to work on me, but I have friends that swear by it. I prefer the 5 second blur:/
Jenn H.
Arlington, VA
I had heard great things about this product but I was a bit unsure of how it would work for me. My skin tone is super pale and I tend to have issues finding products that match/blend well with my complexion. I was pleasantly surprised at how the fair/light shade worked for me. This product provides light coverage (you aren't going to be able to hide blemishes or anything) and I find it works well for the days when I don't feel like doing a 'full' makeup look. I like the smell of the product (an orange/citrusy type scent) and the consistency makes it easy to blend. It wasn't overly greasy or oily, but I didn't find it provided enough moisture for any dry spots on my face. Since this product already has a semi-orange appearance when it comes out of the tube (but not when applied), I do wonder about it oxidizing.
UPDATE: After really getting more into B.B. Creams and products with more natural ingredients, I no longer use this product. I’d still say it’s worth a try if you need a drugstore BB cream. A good switch for me is Cotz Flawless or the regular tinted Cotz (heavier texture but blends great and the natural tint actually blends to look good on my super pale skin.)

Heather B.
This should def be labeled Foundation as the coverage on this is more similar to that than a Bb cream. You can definitely build this up to a high medium coverage. It looks absolutely amazing on the skin, it makes it look nice and glowy but not greasy at all. I love this!
Tess B.
Bloomington, IL
I love the coverage and look that this BB cream gives your skin! I only  gave three stars because the shade range is low and it can tend to oxidize. I feel that this would be great for all skin types and it never clings on to dry patches. I have repurchased over and over and will continue to do so!
Alyssa M.
Saco, ME
I don't often use a BB Cream but I have found this BB cream works the best with helping even out my skin tones before applying my foundation. I tend to naturally have spotty rose pink cheeks and this BB cream helps for a smoother more even application when it comes to putting on my foundation.
Kelsey G.
I use this product on days when I'm in a hurry and still want to look put together. It has great coverage for a BB cream! I apply it with my fingers and it needs no powder to set it! It lasts a long time as well! Definately something I keep on hand!
lily b.
I didn't like this foundation. I tried wearing the foundation all day but by the end of the day it was pretty much off. Even at the very beginning the coverage wasn't great. I did however like that it didn't get chunky and it allowed my freckles to show.
Claudia D.
Houston , TX
I used this when I first started using makeup and it feels very light weight on the skin. The coverage is light-medium very good for those no makeup makeup days. Powders apply perfectly on top of it and your face won't ever look Cakey if you layer it on
Salma S.
Nairobi
You get a lot of product considering the price range. It lasts relatively long for me it lasted like 5-7hours.. I could build up the coverage without it separating. It doesn't feel light when you add layers tho. I would buy it again. Am not mad at it
Abbey L.
Leawood, KS
I think this is some of the best BB cream you can get at a good price. It blends amazing, smells awesome, and does not get oily throughout the day. I honestly forget that I am wearing it. For a drugstore buy, this is one of the best you can get.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?