BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Patricia R.
Patricia R.
I've only used this a few times because I find myself reaching for my other concealers more. I don't think it really gets rid of my dark circles and it definitely had next to no coverage. It didn't really do much for me to be honest.
Melanie D.
Melanie D.
I love Garnier products, but this one doesn't do it for me. It leaves my face feeling oily more than moisturized. It applies thinly, not much coverage for me. It does go a long way though, but I'd rather use a different base product.
Kaytum M.
Kaytum M.
This by far one of my best daily facial coverages! I use it every day! I apply it with a beauty blender and it's very great at hiding red spots or blemishes but it doesn't give you a heavy look at all! I would recommend it to anyone!
Jillian P.
Jillian P.
I frequently only use this product and a little mascara for day-to-day. It does a great job making your skin tone appear even and natural. Plus it has SPF built in, which is a great bonus. Inexpensive, and totally worth every penny.
Dayana S.
Dayana S.
Marietta, GA
This BB cream has just enough coverage for days when you don't feel like wearing makeup. I love the fact that is has SPF and honestly it's great for summer because I hate wearing foundation in the muggy weather. Def would buy again.
Emma H.
Emma H.
Olathe , ['', '', '']
Smells amazing! I love this I substitute my foundation out for this all the time! my mom got me hooked on it! by far my favorite be cream, it does get darker after drying a bit but not bad. I love it! I would for sure buy it again.
sara m.
sara m.
To begin with, this looks orange on me. The product is very runny and just never sets on my skin. I just want a light BB cream to even my skin tone with some SPF, but this just makes me look greasy and it settles into my fine lines.
Maci G.
Maci G.

smells amazing! I love this I substitute my foundation out for this all the time! my mom got me hooked on it! by far my favorite be cream, it does get darker after drying a bit but not bad. I love it! I would for sure buy it again.
Melissa E.
Melissa E.
Bronx, NY
I used to love it when it first came out years ago but they changed the formula and I'm pretty sure this is what has caused me to breakout especially when I wear it everyday. I stopped using it and my skin has really gotten better.
Charlene S.
Charlene S.
Auburn, NH
I love this product! It hydrates my skin, and covers minor imperfections. It is not intended as a base foundation. I believe it does its job very well. Sometime I even just use this and skip the foundation for a more natural look.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?