BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Ceceli M.
I use this under my foundation and it gives my face a flawless, smooth appearance. I also use this alone on days I don't feel I need a lot of coverage.
Taylor T.
Fort Worth, TX
As far as drug store bb creams go, I really like this one. Good for combination skin and smells nice. Can wear alone or under makeup - easy to apply.
Stephanie G.
North Providence, RI
I absolutely adore this product! It doesn't require much to cover my entire face, and it stays all day! I use it daily and would highly recommend it!
Tayha S.
Spring,Texas
It is very lightweight and reduces the redness. It is a great product for everyday use when you just want to cover up your redness if you're like me.
Maria C.
Love this product definitely has coverage and gives me a airbrush finish. Very lightweight; you really can't feel it on your face perfect for summer
chintu s.
Bb cream is my everyday go to product coz I don't want a heavy coverage on daily. It helps to cover up my fine lines and gives a smooth skin effect.
Melissa
orland, CA
Tried it i kinda liked it its a two in one type of product which is awesome
Ashley O.
I had never used a bb cream before and I was blown away by this when I tried it. It made my skin look so good and it even provided awesome coverage!
Emily M.
Allison Park, PA
This has a yellow undertone and it really suits my skin in winter months. I love it for a sheer coverage. Adequate coverage for redness and freckles.
missy c.
This is my every day makeup! Whether i am at work or just around the house, it keeps my skin moisturized and evens out my skintone. Fantastic product
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?