BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Gabrielle D.
Lexington, KY
BB Cream actually broke my skin out. It looked super oily on and I tried to wash it off and my skin felt oily afterwards.
Adrienne G.
fullerton
Love it! Makes my skin totally flawless and poreless. I love the sunscreen in it, and the totally natural-looking coverage.
Jeniffer C.
I love this BB cream! It's great for people who don t need a high coverage foundation and makes your face feel super soft!
Laritsa S.
Deltona, FL
I find that it doesn't really conceal anything it's kinda like a base and dose no justice. And left my skin sticky and oily
Carmen  M.
Tualatin, OR
This bb cream really is a great product. Makes my face look smooth without any dry patchy areas like a regular foundation.
Katelyn A.
Salt Lake City
I use this under my foundation to smooth out any discoloration on my skin. It's hydrating which is a big bonus in my book.
Stephanie B.
Middleburg, FL
This stuff was ok. It provided coverage but left my face shiny and greasy all the time. It feels really pore clogging also!
Lisa D.
Edinburg, TX
I absolutely love this bb cream it can be a bit of a demi finish but i use translucent powder and it helps a matte finish.
Allison W.
I tried this product and didn't like it. I felt when I applied it it looked caked on when I really didn't apply very much.
Kelsie H.
This product is nice and higher coverage for a BB cream. But it made me break out so badly. Just didn't work for my skin...
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?