BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Sabrina C.
Sabrina C.
Capitol Heights, MD
VERY pigmented for a BB cream , almost like a medium coverage foundation. It actually does work, after a month or two I saw my dark spots fading and the color match was good.
Gaby E.
Gaby E.
This BB cream is great. It's not full coverage, more like medium. It has SPF, which is great. I use this a lot right now because it's light enough for hot days. I use the light/medium and combination skin.
Lupita B.
Lupita B.
Watsonville, CA
For a BB cream the consistency is a bit to much but it gives you a coverage that you can ware as a natural look. On top of it I love the sent it has. Will purchase again!
Alyssa A.
Alyssa A.
Fort Sill, OK
This is one of the better drugstore BB creams. I really like its coverage and dewy-ness.
Lena C.
Lena C.
Westwego, LA
I used this as a summer BB cream. I wasn't too excited about there being only 2 shades available at my store but I made it work. I find it does cover pretty well and doesn't have any weird smell. I liked that it felt light weight going on, but after a few hours I did notice it start to make my skin look oily where it is never oily. My T-zone area which does get oily looked highly shiny after about 5 hours of wear. Received from BzzAgent.
Rhiannon K.
Rhiannon K.
Seattle, WA
It's not a terrible product. It moisturizes and adds a nice tint to my skin but it's just so oily. It made me break out.
Susy Z.
Susy Z.
Concord, Ca
I never wear foundation, so I use this as a foundation cover up. It's Ok, it does leave my skin with streaks. But for me it works fine since I don't wear it all the time.
Colleen L.
Colleen L.
Piscataway, NJ
This product feels more like a foundation than a true multi-tasker, but if you're seeking good coverage, then this is a great one to try. The formula is thin and very pigmented, so a little goes a long way here. It's very easy to work with- I apply with my fingers and am able to blend it out well so I don't have a mask-face. I can't imagine using this product without applying moisturizer first- I think it would dry me out. I also wish there was a broader range of color. The light/medium is a bit to dark for my fair skin. I can get away with it now as it's summer and have a summer glow, but I think this may be out of the rotation come winter.
Lydia R.
Lydia R.
Niles, IL
After watching several YouTube videos about this product I decided to give it a try. During my teen years I had occasional acne problems that left scars on my cheeks and this product worked amazing to conceal scars and imperfections! The only con of this item that it can feel oily but if you apply pressed powder after the BB cream then it looks amazing all day!
Beatriz S.
Beatriz S.
Yuma, AZ
I never really liked BB Creams until I tried this one. It is a bit watery but that doesn't bother me. I think this has one of the best coverages for a BB Cream in the drug store. I use it on its own and sometimes I mix it with full coverage foundations.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?