BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Laura K.
Nederland, TX
Love this! It has a great moisturizer in it. Leaves your skin looking fabulous for a while. Iwould recommend it to anyone.
Laritsa S.
Deltona, FL
I find that it doesn't really conceal anything it's kinda like a base and dose no justice. And left my skin sticky and oily
Tamisa U.
jersey city, NJ
Like this but it left my skin too oily and I ended up with pimples. If you don't have oily skin that might be good for you.
Amy D.
Spring
It makes your skin feel very hydrated and it keeps it hydrated all day. However their isn't many skin color of choices tho
Allison W.
I tried this product and didn't like it. I felt when I applied it it looked caked on when I really didn't apply very much.
Simona S.
Its too orange to my skintone and In my opinion is too oily for me, the finish feels like I put oil with powder in my face
Kelsie H.
This product is nice and higher coverage for a BB cream. But it made me break out so badly. Just didn't work for my skin...
Cynthia V.
Love this bb cream! Gives me great coverage love the dewy finding it give off also. I use a beauty blender to blend it out
Jessica D.
Lamont , CA
I tried the sample BB cream and I loved it so much gave me a nice full coverage begin a fresh look but it wasn't mine color
Marian M.
Ladson, SC
Great product, I have been using for awhile now. It leaves my face very smooth. It is the best BB cream I have used so far.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?