BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Fiona R.
Love it if I can find one to match my skin. Normally I grab one that's too dark and orange.
I like the one for oily skin the most it has a good coverage
Lupe C.
I love this bb cream when I don't want to wear makeup. My face feels really good and soft. And would recommend it to people who like to do light makeup.
Iambaileyrae
Too low coverage and more of a tinted moisturizer. Extremely watery and not buildable. Relatively inexpensive but there are way better options available.
Lauren P.
Kathleen, GA
I tried this once and never used it again. It has a super strong smell to it and when I applied it, it started to separate on my face and looked patchy.
Ceceli M.
I use this under my foundation and it gives my face a flawless, smooth appearance. I also use this alone on days I don't feel I need a lot of coverage.
anushka d.
It's a good product gives medium coverage..good for daily or natural makeup look.. Looks fresh and radiant when applied on skin.. Glides very smoothly
Alexandra L.
Good bb cream if you want a light coverage! Definitely should try, i used to use it when i was younger and it doesnt make my skin break out or anything
Angie F.
Dudleytown
I wanted more from this. Coverage was ok but the formula was ultra thin and runny. Also it seemed to take a minute for the real color to come through.
Gabby C.
Painesville, OH
Great drug store bb cream. Blurs your pores great and keeps you matte throughout the day if you buy the right formula. A little bit runny and has SPF.
Shalah M.
cleveland, TN
This is a really good light - medium coverage BB cream. I apply it like I would my foundation and my skin looks healthy and natural throughout the day.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?