BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Sheri A.
Sheri A.
Oakhurst, NJ
I wanted to like this product, but I just couldn't. It is very orange, and it is a bit heavy. My skin broke out after only a few uses.
charisse c.
charisse c.
MCKINNEY, TX
I love this BB cream - the oily skin version in my opinion is the best and most long wearing. I find this BB cream better than any higher end BB creams I've tried.
Janie P.
Janie P.
Mcallen, Tx
Gives just enough coverage to cover up skin imperfections and doesn't look cakey. Plus it's helps protect your skin! I have tried the normal skin and oily skin cream. I prefer the normal the oily skin one is too liquidity.
Ashlynn E.
Ashlynn E.
Fayetteville, GA
First off let me just say that I have very dry, very sensitive skin. When using this product it gave a very moisturized glowy effect and had pretty good coverage, but because my skin is so uber sensitive, it caused my cheeks to burst out in flames (not literally but essentially..) and therefore i had to put it down. Sad to do it.
Valerie D.
Valerie D.
Kingston, NY
I used this product a year or so ago FAITHFULLY. I haven't used it in a while only because I switched to CC cream instead. I absolutely love this product, though. The amount of coverage that you get from this BB cream alone is amazing. My skin was so clear when I used it!
Marissa F.
Marissa F.
Dublin, OH
So I work for Ulta Beauty and though I haven't used this product before it is a TOP seller for drugstore make-up. Many customers with dry skin love this product because it's infused with hydrating minerals. Personally I have oily skin so I stir clear of anything hydrating other than my morning moisturizer!
Brandy S.
Brandy S.
Mc Call Creek, MS
Oh my goodness, I LOVE this bb cream!! I actually use it as a foundation, and it gives me plenty of coverage. I use the new formula for oily skins, but be careful, because since it is a bb cream you can still get pretty oily throughout the day. This bb cream leaves my skin looking smooth and glowing. It's a pretty good price, and you get a lot of product.
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Lakewood, CA
About 2 months ago while debating what brand to trust for my BB cream, I stumbled upon this brand. I have used Garnier before and I wasn't really a fan of their products (I've used their shampoo and conditioner, hairspray, moose) I didn't know they made BB Cream. I read a few reviews on the product and was able to save $3 on it because it was on discount. I took the risk of going with it, I bought the light/medium tint one. I have been using it on my face every day since and i have been getting many compliments on the condition of my face. The BB cream makes my face feel nicely hydrated, makes the appearance look nice by eliminating that oily complexion. I truly like it and for the price I would definitely buy it again.
Debra W.
Debra W.
Wilmer, TX
I use the Garner skin renew miracle skin perfector BB cream everyday the one for oily skin. It goes on really light but yet covers any Imperfection on my face. I wear it all day and can't tell I even have it on. Love it.
isabel s.
isabel s.
Omaha, NE
I love this bn crean because it hydrates my skin and it also makes it look flawless
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?