BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Alyssa F.
The coverage of this BB cream is quite surprising. Especially for a drugstore BB cream. It gives coverage but also gives a natural finish. I really like it!
Marilyn R.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
I like to wear this on my down days at home it's very nice. Not too anything really. Doesn't cover a whole lot but it makes u dewy. It's good for dry skin.
Nicglamibel R.
dice ser bueno no lo he probado me encantaria usarlo he leido varias reseñas de esta bb cream aunq duicen que para las zonas de frio no sonn recomendables
Casey V.
Love this BB cream. It helps even out the skin tone. It applies on smoothly and it is not cakey. I like to use this when I don't have time to do my makeup.
Melissa M.
I LOVEEEEEE this bb cream. I usually use it in the summer time because it's a little darker & it's so lightweight you can't even tell you have anything on
Connor C.
I like the light tint to this in lieu of foundation, but it leaves my skin feeling so greasy. I don't really notice improveny even when used consistently.
Klane M.
I'm using this whenever I go out. It's like a foundation for me. It absorbs well on my skin. Though I hope they have a lighter color but still works well.
This is a perfect, light coverage, SPF BB cream for hitting the beach! It wears off pretty quickly for me but it's still pretty for a little extra glow.
Fiona R.
Love it if I can find one to match my skin. Normally I grab one that's too dark and orange.
I like the one for oily skin the most it has a good coverage
Somy J.
New Delhi
The best bb cream in the stores right now. It does the work of the foundation. Simply the bb cream gives a glow to the face. Highly recommend this cream.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?