BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Missouri City , TX
I just wasn't a fan of this BB cream. The color was a bit too dark, even at the lightest shade, and the finish was way too greasy.
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Watertown, MA
I love this BB cream! It's the first that I tried. I have since gotten another more expensive one because I became too tan over the summer for this one, but I can definitely say that the more expensive one is not as good! This one gives great coverage to the point where I saw myself in the mirror and thought that I looked airbrushed! It makes my skin flawless looking. However, if you have dry skin, it will highlight that. I suddenly had dry flakes of skin that I didn't know about! So, it's important to use a good moisturizer with it because it is not very moisturizing. I also have very oily skin on my forehead and unfortunately this didn't do much to control the oil there. I have found that if I use it along with my pore refiner that I use to control oil, that together my skin looks awesome! I definitely recommend it if oil and dry flakes aren't a problem. However, I would love to find something that will moisturize more and really control my oil slick!
Kirsten L.
Kirsten L.
It does a good job at covering my subtle marks on my face but my oily skin does break through it over time - even with the one targeting oily skin. Also, there should be more shade selections! I am in between light/medium and medium. (L/M is too light and medium is too dark for me)
Emily P.
Emily P.
Firstly, I like the packaging. It's nice and the product doesn't get everywhere and that's always a plus for me. However, I am VERY picky about what I put on my face. If you have combination/oily skin like myself, I'd skip this product because after about 3 hours it started to break down around my mouth nose and forehead and it wasn't a cute look. It was aight. Wouldn't purchase again
Robin P.
Robin P.
Target so kindly gave me a sample of this product, and I was so excited to receive it. When I got it however the colors were very light and unusable by for me. Which is sad, I really wanted to try it. The cream was nice , but not for me.
mekaela C.
mekaela C.
Daly City, CA
Love that it blurs out all the imperfection on my face, especailly the redness. But then its a bb cream, so light coverage. It smooths out your skin. Good product! Super blendable!
Kathryn C.
Kathryn C.
Saint Cloud, FL
At first use, I didn't like the product. I hated it in fact. It left my face dry, and looked cakey on. But one i applied a thick face cream and then applied this BB it was like butter. Works great!!
Sheri A.
Sheri A.
Oakhurst, NJ
I wanted to like this product, but I just couldn't. It is very orange, and it is a bit heavy. My skin broke out after only a few uses.
charisse c.
charisse c.
MCKINNEY, TX
I love this BB cream - the oily skin version in my opinion is the best and most long wearing. I find this BB cream better than any higher end BB creams I've tried.
Janie P.
Janie P.
Mcallen, Tx
Gives just enough coverage to cover up skin imperfections and doesn't look cakey. Plus it's helps protect your skin! I have tried the normal skin and oily skin cream. I prefer the normal the oily skin one is too liquidity.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?