BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Madison B.
I like it some days and some days I don't. Over time my face gets a little oily looking and I tend to have normal to dry skin
Julia A.
Hemet, CA
This bb cream helps me from getting lines that are unwanted. Also it hides all those blemishes you might not want to be seen.
Leonardo C.
Vitória, es
Produto com alta qualidade de fixação para pessoas que transpiram muito, deixa a pele uniforme, adorei e uso todos os dias :)
Rachelina C.
Cobb, CA
YES! Beautiful on my skin. Has to be in the formula meant for oily skin. Keeps me matte & sets on the skin so beautifully.
Katelyn S.
Churubusco , IN
Great for days I'm not needing a full face of makeup! Leaves my skin hydrated & gives me enough coverage to hide blemishes.
Laura K.
Nederland, TX
Love this! It has a great moisturizer in it. Leaves your skin looking fabulous for a while. Iwould recommend it to anyone.
chelsea t.
South windham, CT
I liked the product. It had good coverage but left my skin alittle oily. I used it for years. Other than that good product
Karen M.
Augusta, GA
It left a lot to be desired. I didn't like the way my skin looked or felt after using. It didn't qualify as a keeper for me.
Laritsa S.
Deltona, FL
I find that it doesn't really conceal anything it's kinda like a base and dose no justice. And left my skin sticky and oily
Allison W.
I tried this product and didn't like it. I felt when I applied it it looked caked on when I really didn't apply very much.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?