BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Ashley K.
Mishawaka, IN
I love this product, it gives light coverage and makes my skin feel soft and isn't heavy at all. It also doesn't cause breakouts like some bb creams I've used
Rachel S.
Ventura, CA
This is my go to for a no makeup look, or just a day at home. Even on a greasy face this keeps me balanced and a light to medium coverage. Using 5 years strong
Candice C.
Smells like sunscreen. Looks oily and there isn't a great variety of color options. It feels very heavy and transfer off of skin onto well everything is allot.
Tenique O.
Even coverage. Lasts quite long throughout the day, but I would like it to last a bit longer. It is great for all skin types but gets a bit oily after a while.
meagan g.
My favorite bb cream very light weight on the skin. Covers up blemishes with light to medium coverage settles in the skin nicely and is great for oily skin!
Griselda L.
Lenoir City, TN
Best BB Cream, not cakey long lasting and leaves your skin soo natural looking
natasha k.
I really love how light coverage this is, I've used this for a long time and I wear it alone! You can even get one with acne protection and it seems to help.
Alyssa F.
The coverage of this BB cream is quite surprising. Especially for a drugstore BB cream. It gives coverage but also gives a natural finish. I really like it!
Amanda B.
I tried this product a while back and it was honestly awful. I have a yellow completion and it did not match to my skin tone at all. I was very disappointed.
Marilyn R.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
I like to wear this on my down days at home it's very nice. Not too anything really. Doesn't cover a whole lot but it makes u dewy. It's good for dry skin.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?