BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Trini V.
Rodeo, CA
This was just ok. I felt that it left my already oily skin super shiny. I really wanted to love it, but it just wasn't for me
Robyn R.
New Bedford, MA
I use it every day, it really is a great BB for the price. I have not found any others in this price range that work as well.
Heather F.
Hardy, VA
My go to BB cream. Affordable and gives a dewy look. I have been using it for years. Its perfect for a simple everyday look.
Jill P.
Huntersville, NC
This BB cream made my face oily looking and it felt very greasy after it was on. I also broke out after using it a few days.
Katerinne V.
Auburn , WA
I have this 5-in-1 Skin Perfector BB cream and I prefer to use it during summer time because it is not to heavy for you skin.
prardhana k.
Works good!!!! One of the best products I've come across, reasonably price, and affordable, it is a must in every girl's bag
Megan C.
State College, PA
The product is pretty oily and heavy. Is great for wearing in the summer with spf, but would only recommend for drier skins.
Cynthia F.
Van Nuys, CA
This was OK to me my face got very oily after a couple hours But I do have a little bit of oily skin so it might work for dry
Amber M.
Adds moisture back into your face.Goes on with no problems.Blends with my skin tone perfectly.However I don't like the price.
Stephanie G.
Morristown, TN
Great everyday product to use. Love the lightweight feel and coverage from the tint. Easy to apply and makes skin feel great.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?