BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Shelby D.
Shelby D.
Ardmore, OK
My favorite bb cream out of the three I've tried. urban decay, okay, and this one. I must say I wear mine on casual days and I just feel beautiful ladies!
Kaye J.
Kaye J.
The BB cream did exactly what it said it would, keep the oil away and have good coverage. However, it did not match my olive skin tone very well & looked like more of a foundation than a tinted moisturizer. I only use this BB cream for long nights out and I need my make-up to stay.

Good product, but only use on occasion.
Mikyla V.
Mikyla V.
Spanaway, WA
Meh.... I loved how this product made my skin feel. It just didn't match my skin color the box said it would.
Amy H.
Amy H.
Rockford, IA
I bought this product when i heard about it in a YouTube video. I wasn't in love with it. It made my face very oily. the coverage was good but after a week of using it, I didn't use it again.
Sonyia T.
Sonyia T.
Roanoke Rapids, NC
The color matched my complexion but after 1-2 of wear it started melting off. It was not a good fit for me
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Egg Harbor Township, NJ
I have very pale skin & very rarely need to wear any foundation or concealer. It's perfect for my skin and blends nicely, and it makes my skin feel good. It also smells great.

Sometimes it produces too much shine, so i set it with translucent powder.
Ellen C.
Ellen C.
Nashville, TN
This was my first drugstore BB cream and is still one of my favorites. It has a lot of coverage without coating your face and is very moisturizing. Also, it's a great price.
isabel s.
isabel s.
Omaha, NE
I love this bn crean because it hydrates my skin and it also makes it look flawless
Amber S.
Amber S.
Dayton, OH
This is my first time using a BB cream and I love the versatility of it. It has replaced my moisturizer, tinted moisturizer and foundation. It evens out my skin tones and I feel put together in a jiffy.
Ann N.
Ann N.
I had high hopes for this because I love most other GF products... this was not good at all. It's greasy and feels very heavy on your skin.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?