BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Jill P.
Huntersville, NC
This BB cream made my face oily looking and it felt very greasy after it was on. I also broke out after using it a few days.
Gabrielle L.
Washington, DC
So much for perfecting, this went on oily and stayed that way. This tube is sitting on my dresser mostly unused and unloved.
Adriana N.
This was not my favorite I feel like you can get a better BB cream if you spend a little more this just did not do it for me
Trini V.
Rodeo, CA
This was just ok. I felt that it left my already oily skin super shiny. I really wanted to love it, but it just wasn't for me
Jocelyn S.
This product is really really good I really do recommend and it has a lot of product in it so I don't be rebuying every time
Heather F.
Hardy, VA
My go to BB cream. Affordable and gives a dewy look. I have been using it for years. Its perfect for a simple everyday look.
prardhana k.
Works good!!!! One of the best products I've come across, reasonably price, and affordable, it is a must in every girl's bag
Stephanie M.
Fairfield
I love the coverage . I don't like thick foundations this one is very light and I don't need much just a little is sufficient
Bilge S.

I love this product. I always complained about my eye bags and how I was never able to cover them up but this product worked
Katerinne V.
Auburn , WA
I have this 5-in-1 Skin Perfector BB cream and I prefer to use it during summer time because it is not to heavy for you skin.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?