BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Alyssa A.
Alyssa A.
Fort Sill, OK
This is one of the better drugstore BB creams. I really like its coverage and dewy-ness.
Karla R.
Karla R.
Laredo, TX
I've had 2 weeks with this product and I absolutely love it because it makes my skin feel softer and I just set it up with powder and my skin feels amazing! The best part is it feels light weight!
Kyla B.
Kyla B.
Lees Summit, MO
This stuff gives amazing coverage. I love that it also gives me sun protection. Unfortunately, it comes in limited colors, so I have to mix two shades to get the shade I want.
Holly B.
Holly B.
York, PA
I'm using now. Has good coverage. A little goes a long way. It is a little on the dry side. I think I got the wrong shade says light but looks like it is a medium shade.
I enjoy this product. I've used by cream from two other brands besides this one. It goes on very smoothly and doesn't leave streaks on your face. I would definitely buy it again
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Caruthers, CA
Hands down this is my FAVORITE BB cream! It blends wonderfully, covers blemishes and makes me feel great about the way my skin looks! I used to in the hospital after I had my youngest baby and for once I felt awesome about the way I looked after just having a baby, every body commented on how great I looked! Buy this!! It lasts a long time too.
Taylor C.
Taylor C.
I have been using this BB cream for a few weeks now i can not compare it to any other drug store BB creams cause i have not used any yet so far so good , i am seeing a lot of noise about how oily it is and yes if you have oily skin or combo skin it can be pretty oily how ever applying small amounts at a time off the back of your had helps i also use Sigmas F80 flat top kabuki brush which helps apply smaller portions more evenly so basically if you re finding it is to oily chances are you are using to much
Christina C.
Christina C.
Poolesville, MD
This product evens out my skin tone and covers imperfections pretty well. Definitely not full coverage, but for day that l don't want to wear foundation, it does the job. Only problem l have with it is it leaves my skin feeling and looking a bit oily a few hours later so setting with powder is necessary.
Jenny R.
Jenny R.
Staten Island, NY
I have both Garnier BB cream the First one & Also the Oil Free one since i have combination skin & they both cover up so well i just love them lol
Kathryn G.
Kathryn G.
Pacific Palisades, CA
I use this product daily and since using it the tone of my skin has improved drastically. I love it and I highly recommend it!
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?