BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
dedebaskett
Springfield
This product since I started using it has made my acne clear up and is light weight.
Mia I.
Collinsville, IL
I don't like this BB cream..better to spend more on Korean brand
Mayra H.
Oakland, CA
Bb cream i cant wait to have again one of the best products soo far...for lazy days
Chelsea S.
Butler, PA
Great BB cream, can make your face a little oily though, but overall good product
Katy H.
Bakersfield, CA
I put this on before foundation and primer, and it makes my makeup blend with ease. Also great for light coverage for the gym or if you're rushing out the door!
Brandi G.
Not a terrible product. It's quite thin and runny. I use this Garnier B.B. cream as a base for my e.l.f. mineral loose powder foundation and it's a solid combo.
Tenique O.
Even coverage. Lasts quite long throughout the day, but I would like it to last a bit longer. It is great for all skin types but gets a bit oily after a while.
Ashley K.
Mishawaka, IN
I love this product, it gives light coverage and makes my skin feel soft and isn't heavy at all. It also doesn't cause breakouts like some bb creams I've used
Stephanie S.
New Oxford, PA
Garnier Skinactive 5-in1 Skin Perfector BB Cream works ok.  My only issue with it, is for some reason it causes my face to become extra oily in my T-Zone.
Candice C.
Smells like sunscreen. Looks oily and there isn't a great variety of color options. It feels very heavy and transfer off of skin onto well everything is allot.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?