BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Amanda N.
Amanda N.
Atlanta, GA
Aren't BB creams are supposed to contain several beneficial ingredients? I went through and researched each ingredient and basically there are just three notable ingredients, Hyaluronic Acid, Glycerinn, and Vitamin C. - I wouldn't call that enough good-for-your-skin ingredients to call this product a BB Cream. I agree with Totalbeauty.com users, that this is more like a tinted moisturizer with and SPF. Even Allure.com calls it a “tinted facial moisturizer” in their product review. This is perfectly fine product to use, but when I recommend a product I want it to be exceptional.
Lina P.
Lina P.
This is a great, lightweight BB cream. It's coverage is pretty decent too. However, it can start to look cakey, so it's not buildable and you need to make sure your skin is moisturized prior. One other problem I have is the color selection. If you don't use the correct shade, the color will oxidize on your skin and turn you orange.
Adrianne R.
Adrianne R.
Oregon City , OR
I felt greasy after putting this on. It didn't have any coverage at all and wasn't going to wait for the long term stuff to happen
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
Littlerock, CA
I do enjoy the oily to combination one a lot better this one left me very very very oily. Suggesting that dry skin would benefit the most from it!
Leila D.
Leila D.
I rarley find a product that I've bought so continuously. I love it. It has nice coverage so you can literally put it on and you're good to go if you don't do much make up. When I'm just running to the store or class that's all I need fore a nice even complexion. It's crazy too how that's all I'll have on and I get so many complements on my skin! It's really wonderful. I've gotten four of my friends hooked on it already as well!
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Bought this and returned. It is a tinted moisturizer and not a real BB cream to me. It did nothing for my skin and did not leave a very flattering finish on my skin.
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Lakewood, CA
About 2 months ago while debating what brand to trust for my BB cream, I stumbled upon this brand. I have used Garnier before and I wasn't really a fan of their products (I've used their shampoo and conditioner, hairspray, moose) I didn't know they made BB Cream. I read a few reviews on the product and was able to save $3 on it because it was on discount. I took the risk of going with it, I bought the light/medium tint one. I have been using it on my face every day since and i have been getting many compliments on the condition of my face. The BB cream makes my face feel nicely hydrated, makes the appearance look nice by eliminating that oily complexion. I truly like it and for the price I would definitely buy it again.
April G.
April G.
I have tried all kinds of these types of creams- especially the pricey ones. But I always come back to this. It makes my smooth so soft & because it's tinted, I use it as my foundation & I'm set. It comes out thick but it glides on so smooth & doesn't feel heavy.
Teresa B.
Teresa B.
San Antonio, TX
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS PRODUCT! I HAVE REALLY BAD DISCOLORATION IN MY SKIN. WHEN I PUT THIS ON IT MAKES MY SKIN TONE EVEN. I HAVENT SEEN MY SKIN LIKE THAT SINCE HIGH SCHOOL. I HYDRATES MY SKIN, AND HAS A PRETTY FRAGRANCE TO IT. THIS IS GOOD FOR PEOPLE WITH REALLY DRY SKIN (LIKE ME). I PRACTICALLY USE THIS EVERY DAY TO MAKE ME LOOK MORE AWAKE. I LOVE THIS PRODUCT AND WILL KEEP ON BUYING IT!
Casey R.
Casey R.
The first thing I noticed with this BB Cream is that the smell is fantastic! Some makeup smells downright gross so I was pleased this smelled good. The coverage is OKAY. Not good but not bad. If you put some powder on top it helps.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?