BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
June D.
June D.
Clarksville, TN
I love this! I have combo/Oily skin, & it lasts very nicely!
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Springfield, OH
One of the best BB creams i have tried. light but with great coverage... just enough color :)
Ali L.
Ali L.
Salem, OR
I love this i recently got it to replace my maybeline and i am in love
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Avon, MN
I have never found an actual BB cream from the drugstores like the one I purchased from Asia, the drugstore ones are more like tinted moisturizer. However, I do like the Maybelline Dream Fresh BB cream, this one just made me breakout in small areas.
Jannette D.
Jannette D.
Pierre, SD
This stuff made my face super greasy and acne prone. It was not for me. I'm sure it would be great for dry skin.
Nowshin P.
Nowshin P.
Woodbridge, VA
I like it cause of the SPF, other wise I don't really care much for this product. It is very light coverage, moisturises the skin pretty well though. I have dry skin, but I think a person with oily skin would hate it.
Kaily B.
Kaily B.
This is not my favorite BB cream but I do use it. It is rather thick but the coverage is rather thin. You will get a nice tint from it though so if you don't have much to hide but want a little color then go for it.
Connie P.
Connie P.
Pace, FL
I tried this BB Cream several years ago-- in fact, it was the first BB cream I had ever tried. It was a perfect match in terms of color. It applied really well. However, it was extremely oily! I wanted to use BB cream as an alternate to foundation so as to reduce the amount of product on my face. However, I found that I still had to use a setting powder, which defeated my intention of using a BB cream.
Amanda N.
Amanda N.
Atlanta, GA
Aren't BB creams are supposed to contain several beneficial ingredients? I went through and researched each ingredient and basically there are just three notable ingredients, Hyaluronic Acid, Glycerinn, and Vitamin C. - I wouldn't call that enough good-for-your-skin ingredients to call this product a BB Cream. I agree with Totalbeauty.com users, that this is more like a tinted moisturizer with and SPF. Even Allure.com calls it a “tinted facial moisturizer” in their product review. This is perfectly fine product to use, but when I recommend a product I want it to be exceptional.
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
New Bedford, MA
I loved it at first but as I started to use it more and more i noticed that my face started to get really greasy from using it.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?