BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Valentina h.
Medley, FL
No soy fan de las BB Cream. Me gusta el olor, la textura y la cobertura que tiene el producto. Aunque no la volvería a comprar
BEKAH S.
Hope Mills, NC
This is my go to MVP. I love how it works on my skin and covers any imperfections with out weight it down like a cover up does.
alisha j.
it gives a light coverage to the skin and minimum 2 coats of the bb cream are required to give a fine finished look to the face
Āddīīē P.
Very light on the skin and is very great for light coverage. Love using this product in place of foundation in the summer time.
dawn p.
Port Richey, FL
Loved it wonderful product great price great size and fits nicely in my purse easy to use feels great on my skin longs all day
Jessica R.
Murfreesboro, TN
I tried to like this, I really did. I feel like it just sat on top of my skin. It also provided no coverage for me whatsoever.
Kandee P.
Not for men I literally tried all drug store bb cream n this was maybe 2 out of 5. It works okay but not right for my skin tone
Karen B.
Round Rock, TX
The lightest shade was so dark for me their light to medium is more like a medium to dark I wish they would make lighter shades
Maria C.
San Antonio, TX
Was excited to try and ended up disappointed. I didn't like the smell or texture of the formula and I had a bad reaction to it.
Marie L.
Pittston, PA
I really liked how this worked on my skin! Feels great! Light, not heavy! Goes on smooth and easy to blend in! Great coverage!
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?