BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Chrissy M.
Chrissy M.
Sebring, FL
This is the best B.B Cream! I have acne prone skin and some sun spots and one thin layer covers it all! I get a little insecure about it and instead of wearing a full face of makeup every time I go out, knowing I can just put this on makes me feel so much better! :)
Rose M.
Rose M.
El Dorado Spg, MO
I HAVE RECENTLY SWITCHED FROM MARY KAY TO BB AS BASE FOR MAKEUP. IT IS LIGHTER AND MORE NATURAL TO MY SKIN.
Cassidy S.
Cassidy S.
I accidentally bought this thinking it was a tinted moisturizer.. But once I realized it was a tinted sunscreen, I decided to put it on my face as a base before I put my actual foundation on. It makes for great coverage, it feels light, and you're protecting your skin! It's a win-win!
Clarissa C.
Clarissa C.
Torrance, CA
Its very oily but after I set it with powder it looks ok. I would not buy again.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Chaska, MN
I like that it evens my skin complexion. It isn't heavy. But it doesn't cover acne well.
Kalei L.
Kalei L.
I like this BB cream for the coverage and color. It matches me perfectly and covers amazing.
I don't like how oily it is. Makes me look Like I have petroleum jelly all over my face. Once I set it with powered, it's great though. I don't have to touch up throughout the day either.
Catherine O.
Catherine O.
Fresno, CA
My skin is very fragile . It's a combo of oily and dryness, but mostly oily. I also have some scars from cystic acne in the past. Before, I use to spend money on high end BB creams, because where I live, it gets up to 112 in the summer..so I read about garnier BB cream and decieded to give it a try. I got it at target for $12 and I can officially say that it's the BEST BB cream out there. I use it everyday, even though I sometimes work outdoors, it covers my scars and feels so light. It's the best investment I've done. I usually apply it like if I'm applying moisturizer to my face, because I feel that it covers it well. Good job garnier
Katie G.
Katie G.
Brookings, SD
I love this BB cream. The bottle is very big for the price.
The cream has a light moisturizing feel to it, but it offers a light coverage that doesn't make your face look caked in make-up. It makes your skin look clean and fresh, very natural.

Alison C.
Alison C.
Glendale, AZ
I don't know if this is how it is supposed to be, or mine is defective, but it is VERY liquidy. Like it splashes everywhere when I am trying to put it on. The color is very dark and not that great of coverage or staying power. Not too impressed.
Brielle D.
Brielle D.
Roy, UT
It seriously is a miracle skin perfector. i don't usually wear foundation, so this is a good in-between option for me. it evens out your complexions, hydrates your skin, brightens your complexion, and even protects your skin with SPF. it can also be used as a primer for the rest of your make up routine. since it does so many things in one, it has really simplified my makeup & skin care routine. love love love it.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?