BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Egle R.
Stroudsburg, PA
This works wonders especially if you have bags under your eyes. Just roll some one and watch the darkness and poofness go away
Lucy W.
Lacey, WA
I did not like this product mostly because I cannot get past the super strong smell of it, just wearing it gives me a headache
Veronica z.
Los Angeles, CA
Weightless great coverage very good for the price I really recommend this with a bit of bronzer and blush you can look flawless
alisha j.
it gives a light coverage to the skin and minimum 2 coats of the bb cream are required to give a fine finished look to the face
Estefania C.
Atwater, CA
This BB cream is so light but has good coverage and its also very natural so when its on your face it combines with your skin.
Desirae B.
Mc Comb, OH
Absolutely love this product. Leaves my face looking natural. Always get compliments on how good my skin looks when using this
Kathryn G.
Pacific Palisades, CA
I use this product daily and since using it the tone of my skin has improved drastically. I love it and I highly recommend it!
Jeanie L.
This is the best bb cream I've ever bought so far it's better than the highend ones. It's non irritating on the skin. I love it
Liz K.
Pittsburgh, PA
This product wasn't my favorite. The smell kind of turned me away the most. Also didn't see a change in my skin when I used it.
Kandee P.
Not for men I literally tried all drug store bb cream n this was maybe 2 out of 5. It works okay but not right for my skin tone
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?