BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Kaleigh B.
For me the BB cream was very thick and had a yellow under tone that did not match my skin tone. It did not look natural on me.
Janet C.
Keene, TX
I didn't get any results with this. It smells good and is soft, but oily. I was disappointed with it. I expected more from it.
Zeynep I.
Hallandale, FL
I use this bb cream a lot, especially on the days I'm running late to the job. The coverage, finish and color are fantastic...
Āddīīē P.
Very light on the skin and is very great for light coverage. Love using this product in place of foundation in the summer time.
Elizabeth S.
My mother actually introduced me to this BB cream, it's wonderful! Not to thick and heavy, but perfect for a light makeup day.
Estefania C.
Atwater, CA
This BB cream is so light but has good coverage and its also very natural so when its on your face it combines with your skin.
Kirstin D.
Richmond, VA
I have tried seveal BB creams and this is my absolute favorite. It goes on smooth, matches my skin tone well and lasts all day!
Alicia W.
It gives me decent coverage but doesn't feel like I'm wearing a mask. Really light and it gives me needed moisture to my skin.
Lucy W.
Lacey, WA
I did not like this product mostly because I cannot get past the super strong smell of it, just wearing it gives me a headache
Katie S.
Clementon, NJ
I use the light and it blends flawlessly into the skin. Leaves my skin feeling hydrated. SPF 15 ladies!!! Beautiful coverage!!!
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?