BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Garnier Skinactive 5-in-1 Skin Perfector BB Cream
I love this product it does great the only thing i don't like is that i have to reply powder once here and there
Aramar C.
Aramar C.
Los Angeles, CA
This product can be way too oily! It's not a great idea to use it during the summer because it will definitely cause breakouts!
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Norwalk, CA
I prefer using a foundation over a bb cream but i decide to give this a try. Its okay, the shade is a little off so i wished they offered more shades. i have very oily skin and this does well but only for a while
Amy C.
Amy C.
This bb cream is not bad or good. The pros are that it blends into my skin nicely, and the tone matches my asian skin. The cons are that this is not for people that have oily skin. I have extremely oily skin and I tried this out and within 4 hours my face was shiny and oily. Bleh! I probably will not buy this again because of my oily skin but I recommend this to anyone who doesn't have oily skin.
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Columbia, SC
This review is for the Garnier Skin Renew Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin. I am in love with this BB cream though! It minimizes my pores and it does seem to control shine. I live in the southern Georgia, so it is humid and hot! I think the shine I do get is more from the humidity and sweating rather than from just oil. It does last all day and it gives me the coverage I want. I personally wanted something that would give me light coverage and this product did just that. It is more liquid-y than any BB cream or foundation that I have ever used, but that doesn't bother me. It blends well and doesn't cake. I highly recommend the Combination to Oily skin formula to anyone with that skin type!
Ken W.
Ken W.
Salem, NH
This product might work for dry skin, but when I applied it on my oily face, my face became a greasy & shiny mess! It does have a nice citrusy scent though
Katherine P.
Katherine P.
Hamden, CT
I love this product. I use this product daily, its fast and easy to apply. I like the medium coverage, so as to not wear heavy makeup everyday. I tend to have oily skin so i use the combination to oily skin type. works great leaves my face even toned and healthy looking. It also contains SPF 20 (sunscreen) which is always a plus.
Sierra L.
Sierra L.
Paso Robles, CA
Its a great alternative to normal foundation for days you don't want to rock a full makeup look!
Clarissa C.
Clarissa C.
Torrance, CA
Its very oily but after I set it with powder it looks ok. I would not buy again.
Ana G.
Ana G.
San Jose, CA
Im addice to this ! I just love it. It makes my make up look perfect or sometimes i don't need foundation..just my bb cream & powder!!
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?