BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Amanda G.
Mt Pleasant, PA
My favorite BB cream by far! It is so healthy for my face and leaves a dark matte finish! This is the holy grail of BB Creams!
Jeanie L.
This is the best bb cream I've ever bought so far it's better than the highend ones. It's non irritating on the skin. I love it
Veronica z.
Los Angeles, CA
Weightless great coverage very good for the price I really recommend this with a bit of bronzer and blush you can look flawless
Kirstin D.
Richmond, VA
I have tried seveal BB creams and this is my absolute favorite. It goes on smooth, matches my skin tone well and lasts all day!
Tennille G.
Alpine, CA
This is ok. I use on days when I don't want to wear a lot of make up and it does the job but I feel like it makes me breakout.
raiane p.
O produto é prático,por ser 5 em 1,e bom pra quem vai viajar ou quer retocar a base no final do dia,que não ocupa tanto espaço.
Julia R.
Melbourne, FL
I size this stuff everyday! I love it so much. I love it because it imperfect for my dry skin and I love that it has SPF in it.
Karen B.
Round Rock, TX
The lightest shade was so dark for me their light to medium is more like a medium to dark I wish they would make lighter shades
Janet C.
Keene, TX
I didn't get any results with this. It smells good and is soft, but oily. I was disappointed with it. I expected more from it.
Valentina h.
Medley, FL
No soy fan de las BB Cream. Me gusta el olor, la textura y la cobertura que tiene el producto. Aunque no la volvería a comprar
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?