BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Brooke H.
Brooke H.
Riverton, UT
I didn't like this bb cream. It was very oily on my skin, even right after applying it. The colors to me were quite orange as well. I didn't like it.
Lydia A.
Lydia A.
Los Angeles, CA
I just starting trying this BB Cream about a week ago and so far soo good I've been wearing it everyday to work on a 12hr shift and it stays put i like it for a light coverage its amazing so far. I haven't really starting seeing any results yet but hope to see some soon. My first BB cream i haven't tried anyother brands yet
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Lenexa, KS
While I've heard this isn't a "True" BB cream in the way that it's originally used in Asian cultures (where the trend started), it is a pretty good tinted moisturizer. I don't use liquid foundation, and this doesn't really give the "miracle" coverage it describes, but it does improve the texture of my skin and I use it underneath my bareMinerals as a kind of primer. I like that it has been improving my skin, and the price is affordable.
Margarita M.
Margarita M.
I love this BB cream. It is perfect if you do not wear a lot of makeup. If you need more coverage it can be a great base for your foundation. It has great texture and smells very fresh. It evens out your skin tone and has SPF. It contains vitamins and is really great for your skin. It's a great way to keep your skin moisturized throughout the day while adding some coverage. I have been using it for months and have no complaints.
Alysha B.
Alysha B.
Used it when the product first came out and I didn't like it because of how oily it made my face feel :/
Abbey M.
Abbey M.
Freedom, ME
While it seemed to have a good colour to it, the thing I can't get over was how oily it felt, how shiny my skin looked, and how bad I broke out whenever I used it. Sadly, this one was a dud.
Gina J.
Gina J.
Mapleton, UT
I don't want to spend $20+ on a BB cream, so I love what this one does. It provides the coverage I need, lasts through the day, and has a light fragrance. I have not had breakouts using this product.
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Midlothian, VA
It does coverup like it says, however you have to reapply every 2 hours which is kind of a bummer. I got the light/medium & I found it to be too dark for me. I'm very pale.
Cindy S.
Cindy S.
Litchfield Pk, AZ
I purchased this product when it first came out and thought it was just okay. My skin is more on the drier side and this product managed to make my face feel greasy. Coverage was very poor and staying power was even worse. The scent, although nice, was overpowering. Save your money and purchase something else.
Patty F.
Patty F.
I first purchased this based on some reviews I'd seen/heard and thought I'd give it a try. It doesn't have the greatest coverage and has what I think of as an 'old lady smell' to it (but that goes away nearly immediately after applying). I typically keep it in my purse for days I didn't feel like doing full foundation but realize I'd like a little something on my face. The SPF built in is also a great addition.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?