BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Yunet P.
Love love love! Makes your skin bright and even. You don't even have to use foundation. Perfect for everyday.
Victoria C.
Bastrop, TX
Was a okay product
Left my skin oily i will not repurchase this product and i do not recommend it
Mili D.
this bb creame makes my face look super white afterward. it looks like a put a layer of sunscreen on my face
Anastasia S.
It's a bit oilier than I would prefer but it does even out my skin tone well.
Sarah Y.
I love this BB cream! It moisturizes well and I can wear it under my make up.
Stephanie L.
Zanesville, OH
This product was ok. Just the average bb cream. Pretty much works as well as any other cover up.
Stephanie G.
San Antonio, TX
Smelled really bad after a while. I saw no difference and made me look oily.
Candace Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
The only bb cream I ever use good coverage and moisturizes my skin a must buyyy!!!!!!
Brenda B.
El Monte, CA
This product is amazing it blends in very nicely and covers up really well.
Thao T.
Minneapolis, MN
The BB cream covered well and was easy to use, I think it was well worth the price and I would buy again.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?