BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
MyStar ūüĎč.
MyStar ūüĎč.
Nashville, TN
It has pretty nice coverage (medium). Pretty cheap, which I like. It's not very long lasting but it has gotten me through school looking ok. I wish there was a little bit more spf but it's fine. Overall pretty nice product. Would recommend.
Amanda Z.
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
I really wanted to like this product. In general I do like this brand. But this BB Cream was awful. It made my face very shiny and greasy looking. It didn't seem to ever absorb into my skin and felt thick and gross on. Worse BB Cream ever!
Sally J.
Sally J.
This product works really well. It has very nice coverage. It only takes one roll to cover my under eye. I love that it has a roller which makes it very easy to apply. This product is a great drugstore alternative to more expensive brands.
McKenzie W.
McKenzie W.
Use poor coverage that it almost swore me off of bb creams. I would check out nyx which is amazing and in the same price range or It cosmetics cc if I were you. This product broke me out and then couldn't cover it lol. Will not buy again.
jess v.
jess v.
punta gorda, fl
Love this bb cream, I use it everyday and espically love it since it has sunscreen in it so I don't have to allot sunscreen as well as my foundation. it is light and really makes my skin even. lasts about half the day in the Florida heat
Nancy K.
Nancy K.
Chula Vista, CA
When I first tried the garner by cream, I was very hopeful. The texture and color was great. However, after an hour it left my face looking oily and dewy. I already have oily skin so I did not like this product. I prefer a matte finish
Leialoha D.
Leialoha D.
Lakewood, WA
Good light coverage, but it did not last to long in our humid climate. It is pretty pricey but Walmart has the best price for the product. I have combination skin and would be willing to try again, maybe in winter when the air is dryer.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
W Springfield, MA
I have mixed emotions about this product because I tried the medium/deep and it looked horrible on my skin. I wish they had a yellow undertone BB cream. Other than that, I believe that the product last all day and is very light weight.
Cayley P.
Cayley P.
Got this as a gift and I LOVE it. Gives great light coverage when you don't feel like putting on a full face of foundation. Can be bought at any drugstore. Lasts a long time. Highly recommend this. Applies great with a beauty blender.
Melanie D.
Melanie D.
I love Garnier products, but this one doesn't do it for me. It leaves my face feeling oily more than moisturized. It applies thinly, not much coverage for me. It does go a long way though, but I'd rather use a different base product.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?