BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Monica S.
Patterson, LA
Unfortunately I really did not like this packaging. Also the consistently was really unappealing. The coverage was pretty sheer and for someone like me who works long shifts with horrible dark circles I need a little more umph!
Uttkantha S.
This is one of the best bb creams I've tried. It has a very good amount of coverage, stays on for a long time and doesn't budge. The only problem is that there are not a lot of shades, so it might be hard to find a color match.
alyssa t.
Maybe something was wrong with my roller ball but it was not easy to apply and did not do nearly as good a job for under eye makeup as other eye brighteners I have used. Unfortunately, I was disappointed and will not buy again.
Sara I.
I like this as a beginner, but I wish the coverage was better. After a few hours it starts to wear off and look oily (at least on my skin: combination). More shades would be beneficial. I'm currently using oil free medium/deep.
Jashira N.
Brooklyn , NY
This is my go to BB cream when I'm during errands or when I want a light coverage . It's very easy to use and it's on a tube so it's perfect. A little goes a long way I have acne marks and the BB cream covered them up nicely .
Natalie S.
I really like this BB cream as a drug store option, Unfortunately, I got a color that was too dark for me, and I think it started to break me out. I liked the consistency though, and was able to apply it with a beauty blender.
Gabrielle S.
Manning, SC
This stuff goes on super light and has very good coverage. It actually smells good too. I think I really love everything about it. Its really easy to apply and blend. It doesn't feel heavy at all. One of my go to makeup items.
#light #refreshing #happy #affordable this product is perfect for you skin! I use to have the worse break outs but with this product? I can kiss those break outs goodbye and say hello to my beautiful luscious brown toned skin!
Khampasong K.
just feeling like coverage was only so- so. Was not a fan of the floral scent this imparted. Didn't feel like it did a great job on keeping my skin moisturized either. Skin began to flake within hours. Not likely to recommend.
Sarah B.
This is a good bb cream for the price. It comes in a few shades but blends to your skin tone. It has a faint smell of floral to it which I wasn't sure about but I got used to it. It's a nice product. I'd probably buy it again.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?