BY GARNIER #14 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Paola C.
So this product is good. I've used it for quite some one now and it lives up to its name. It makes your skin look almost flawless if you don't have that many blemishes or imperfections. It's light coverage and it's not heavy at all. Plus it smells really good!
Alexia G.
This is lovely! Every time when I wear this at school I get compliments about my skin! It's si radiant, glowy and it gives a flawless, healthy aspect to your skin. I highly recommend it!
Brooke L.
Macomb, MI
This is a really great bb cream for me. I have really uneven skin tone and I love this one for just rubbing on my face and heading out the door. Don't expect full coverage or long lasting capabilities on this one but it does the job for the short term quickie.
Sabrina H.
Gresham, OR
Hate it. I have nothing good to say about this. It's not that cheap either. Gives no coverage. You can still see my dark circles under it even if I've applied three layers. Feels greasy on my face too. Save your money and buy a Korean brand BB cream. It feels like lotion mixed with two pumps of foundation in it.
Missy T.
Tampa, FL
If you are looking for a minimum coverage, this is it. It gives you a light coverage, so if you are expecting more, this product isn't for you. The product also is not that great of a blender and streaks can be visible. It also rubs off on clothes . I recommend this if you need very little coverage.
Ashley W.
I have been a BB Cream used since Garnier fist started making it. I used to only use Oil Of Olay Total Effects and concealer and I worried that BB Cream wouldn't provide enough moisture to my sensitive skin. I was wrong! This gives me great coverage and saves me a lot of money! Please never stop making it!
Kristina E.
Brooklyn, NY
I just have to say that this is the only thing I use on my face in the summer. I absolutely love this product and have been using it for a couple of years now. I will always continue to buy. It's a must in the Summer time if you have that sensitive skin that burns since it can be used as a sunscreen. Highly recommend.
lily b.
I didn't like this foundation. I tried wearing the foundation all day but by the end of the day it was pretty much off. Even at the very beginning the coverage wasn't great. I did however like that it didn't get chunky and it allowed my freckles to show.
Claudia D.
Houston , TX
I used this when I first started using makeup and it feels very light weight on the skin. The coverage is light-medium very good for those no makeup makeup days. Powders apply perfectly on top of it and your face won't ever look Cakey if you layer it on
Vanessa M.
Tullahoma, TN
I've tried this multiple times and I'm just not impressed. The light is too light and the medium is too dark. It's strong smelling, streaky, and orange. I just can't get it to work on me, but I have friends that swear by it. I prefer the 5 second blur:/
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?