BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Cassandra H.
palm desert, CA
I REALLY LIKE TO USE BB CREAM WHEN I DON'T FEEL LIKE APPYING A LOT OF FACE MAKEUP
Brianda A.
Very light weight! Sheer to medium coverage. The perfect bb for the nomakeup makeup look, gives a glowy finish
Billie B.
Chavies, KY
I love this. I use it all the time it really brightens up my face, and keeps my skin feeling smooth.
Oyuky B.
Bellflower, CA
I love this product. It gives good coverage and doesn't leave it oily as much.
Lori J.
Dimondale, MI
Good product I'm not sure if it was worth the money but it did work fairly well.
Rochel T.
Since i don't wear foundation,i love this bb cream especially for my dry skin.affordable and its easy to apply.
Carolyn S.
Eastport , NY
Garnier Skin Renew Miracle Skin Perfector BB Cream works great but oily as heck=(
Chloe M.
Perfect amount of coverage for me. Super rich and moisturizing, this BB cream evens out my skin tone so nicely.
Amy H.
Saint Albans, WV
As far as BB creams go, Garnier is a decent one. I prefer a more matte finish.
Yunet P.
Love love love! Makes your skin bright and even. You don't even have to use foundation. Perfect for everyday.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?