BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
alba V.
Lo estoy usando en el momento y la verdad que estoy bastante contenta con el producto, te hidrata y a la vez cubre imperfecciones
Rachel A.
I love this stuff. It covers well without feeling caked-on. I have oily skin, so I used the matte finish and it works perfectly!
Lauren B.
I have used this product for years now. It's very easy to use. Has decent coverage. Feels good on the skin. Not heavy or drying.
Katie S.
Clementon, NJ
I use the light and it blends flawlessly into the skin. Leaves my skin feeling hydrated. SPF 15 ladies!!! Beautiful coverage!!!
Reina R.
👌los productos son buenísimos de calidad 👍de buenas marcas,uso diario para convivir cada día ✨😘 los productos son de excelente
Stephanie C.
Never tried this particular product but I do love garnier products... The packaging is adorable and the quality is amazing...
Kat C.
Canton, CT
Personally it wasn't right for my combination skin. It looked so flaky and noticeable on my Tzone. I've yet to try another one
Janet C.
Keene, TX
I didn't get any results with this. It smells good and is soft, but oily. I was disappointed with it. I expected more from it.
Kandee P.
Not for men I literally tried all drug store bb cream n this was maybe 2 out of 5. It works okay but not right for my skin tone
Julia R.
Melbourne, FL
I size this stuff everyday! I love it so much. I love it because it imperfect for my dry skin and I love that it has SPF in it.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?