BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Holly W.
Holly W.
Lockport, NY
I tried this product but it didn0t match my skin tone well and it looked a little orange. It did smooth my skin a bit but that was about it.
Zachia E.
Zachia E.
I bought this on impulse.. but i really liked it. it is really lightweight and gives you just enough coverage without being to cakey
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Hamburg, NY
This is a really great product. It has amazing coverage for a BB cream which I love. I find others to be too sheer. I aply this with my beauty blender or my sigma f80 and it is beautifully flawless with both methods. The smell is a little funky but I can get over it. A few more shades would be nice to but the options they do can can make it work.
Elizabeth T.
Elizabeth T.
Carmel, IN
I love this, and I use it daily. If you're expecting a foundation you'll be disappointed. If you are expecting a tinted moisturizer, you'll love it!
Natalia P.
Natalia P.
Montebello, CA
I have dry/combination skin and this was still too oily for my skin. I been wanting to try a BB cream since all the rave that's been going on about it, you know. I put this on and 2-3 hours later my eyeliner was all over the place. It felt so disgusting. I ended up purchasing the Maybelline BB cream.. works a lot better.
Lucy E.
Lucy E.
Louisville, KY
I really like this for everyday wear. It gives good coverage, but is light on your face so nothing feels caked on. The SPF is a nice plus too.
Latoria I.
Latoria I.
Bronx, NY
I love this! I been using it everyday with a primer underneath since the summer and it gives you an awesome glow
Michelle W.
Michelle W.
Vernon Hill, VA
Not for oily skin, but if you have dry skin this will be perfect for you, a lot of people tried this and hated it because of the "ewww my skins so oily feels like mud on my face" so that's Somthing to think about before u buy it... Hope u don't waste ur money
Amy P.
Amy P.
Annapolis, MD
This BB cream does give a sheer cover but also doesn't absorb into the skin great, so it is slightly visible after applying. The color is slightly orange in the light shade as well.
Fatima C.
Fatima C.
Gardena, CA
The BB Cream gives me full and even coverage and doesn't make me look greasy at all. I've had to experiment with the amount to use and it may vary from person to person. It seems a little goes a long way with me. When I first got it, I applied the same amount as I do the Cover Girl and it was way too much. The BB Cream is thicker so it went on extra thick and gross before I realized I only need a small amount.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?