BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Raven M.
Very orange toned and makes skin look very oily. Very mosturizing but no coverage.
I love this product it does great the only thing i don't like is that i have to reply powder once here and there
hope w.
Not my favorite product could be better its too soupy and it doesn't set that easy
Andrea H.
Fort Mitchell, KY
Love this sooo much use it everyday!!! And will continue to use it!!! I'm so glad to see it still being made!!!
Amber R.
This has great coverage and works well with my oily skin. I just wish it would come in more colors.
Cassandra D.
I tried so hard to like this product, but it just did not work with my oily skin.
Anny O.
This product is the best! Probably the best foundation bb cream I ever tried. The only flaw is it's a bit oily
Charleez G.
This product is pretty good. It hides my imperfections well including the dark circles under my eyes.
I think this bb cream is perfect but as I started to wear it throuout the day I stated to get oily on my skin.
Oyuky B.
Bellflower, CA
I love this product. It gives good coverage and doesn't leave it oily as much.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?