BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Victoria S.
Victoria S.
I love this BB cream! It provides great coverage and it does not look cakey.
Lenda M.
Lenda M.
This product drys out my skin and makes my dry patches stand out more then normal.
Kelly R.
Kelly R.
Oh man, this is so oily! I saw that they came out with an oil free version as well. The day I used this, my sunglasses wouldn't stay on my face because they kept slipping down my nose! Maybe good for extremely dry skin. Gave it to my mom to try.
Emily  K.
Emily K.
Hope Mills, NC
I really thought I would like this product because I had a friends that highly recommended it. However, I did not. It made me very shiny and not in a good way.
Cherish S.
Cherish S.
Orlando, FL
I wish I could give this product an A+. That is how much I love it. It gives me an even complexion and an SPF all in one. Sometimes I can use just this product for the day and my skin looks bright and fresh.
Kara M.
Kara M.
Jim Thorpe, PA
This product is good for moisturizing and gives very light coverage on imperfections. I use it every morning before I apply my makeup, but it hasn't helped my completion at all. When the tube is empty I will try a different brand.
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
Pinellas Park, FL
This product provides great coverage and correction with SPF protection at a great price. I have to say the one for combination to oily skin doesn't leave your skin as shiny as the regular one though.
Mindy D.
Mindy D.
King Ferry, NY
Love this cream...it really covers like I says it would. I have red spots and it covers them nicely. smooth and smells amazing. I love the color blending affect.
Keri A.
Keri A.
I am a huge fan of this BB Cream. It is light and not oily at all. I hate foundation in the late spring and summer so this is the perfect go to for me! And it has SPF15 in it!!!
maria B.
maria B.
Garnier's BB Cream works for my dry and flaky skin for minimal coverage. There's a scent that's closely related to the Garnier's line of products it's not bad but it takes a while to get use to it. The BB Cream works better than NYX's BB cream because it didn't dry my face up right away. At the end of the day my skin was a bit flaky so reapplying the BB Cream is a must.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?