BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
little l.
this product is amazing. it stays on all and has a really nice all day lasting look. it really blends in with our skin and stays.
Sorrel J.
Portland, OR
This BB cream worked okay, but it really felt somewhat greasy, and the lightest shade was too dark/orange for my very pale skin.
alba V.
Lo estoy usando en el momento y la verdad que estoy bastante contenta con el producto, te hidrata y a la vez cubre imperfecciones
Rachel A.
I love this stuff. It covers well without feeling caked-on. I have oily skin, so I used the matte finish and it works perfectly!
Hanna M.
Franklin, IN
Hides dark.spots and color matches perfectly
Also has sunscreen so it's easy to wear for a flawless face even without eye makeup
Amethyst B.
Biddeford
This product is very oily and makes me break out it looks like someone rubbed a stick of butter on your skin I don't recommend it
Jacquelyn C.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Okay coverage. But this bb cream is too heavy for my oily skin. The pigment is not too accurate for my yellow undertone as well.
Stephanie S.
Kaufman, TX
I thought it was a foundation cause it works like one its really great, but its a sunscreen, but I still use it as a foundation.
Karon G.
My go to lately. It's pretty light coverage but is a bit build-able. It just balances out my skin for a great looking complexion.
Sarah D.
New Bedford, MA
I loved it at first but as I started to use it more and more i noticed that my face started to get really greasy from using it.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?