BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Carla  C.
I am really enjoying this bb cream, for being drugstore I'm more than please with it!
yohana h.
This is by far the best bb cream I have ever tried. I love the formula and the coverage :) perfect for every day.
Natalie C.
Atlanta, GA
It did give me a matte finish when I used it. I think they need more color choices.
Maritza R.
San Jose, CA
I've been wanting to try this but I'm afraid if I get a color I think maybe chew me it won't.
Danielle M.
Great to use during summer because of spf. Only problem is it stays oily on my skin
isabel s.
Omaha, NE
I love this bn crean because it hydrates my skin and it also makes it look flawless
christella j.
Orlando, FL
I love this it goes with every look. And I would like to add it takes on four different makeups in one
Beckie S.
Guthrie, OK
It is a good product for a day I just need to get ready quickly. It works as a moisturizer and foundation for me.
Raven M.
Very orange toned and makes skin look very oily. Very mosturizing but no coverage.
hope w.
Not my favorite product could be better its too soupy and it doesn't set that easy
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?