BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
little l.
this product is amazing. it stays on all and has a really nice all day lasting look. it really blends in with our skin and stays.
Sarah D.
New Bedford, MA
I loved it at first but as I started to use it more and more i noticed that my face started to get really greasy from using it.
Gabriela R.
It is the best bb cream that ever tried, makes my skin soft and don't feel heavy. For my every day routine of summer works great.
Sorrel J.
Portland, OR
This BB cream worked okay, but it really felt somewhat greasy, and the lightest shade was too dark/orange for my very pale skin.
Hanna M.
Franklin, IN
Hides dark.spots and color matches perfectly
Also has sunscreen so it's easy to wear for a flawless face even without eye makeup
Monaie D.
Enfield, CT
SO OILY SLIPS RIGHT OFF, doesn't set and is just....bad. I don't have oily skin and I look like an oil slick when I apply this.
Yisel c.
Ayuda a reducir los poros, y no solo te ayuda con imperfecciones, también ayuda a quitarlas con el tiempo, uno de mis favoritos.
Kimberly T.
Loudonville, OH
I love that this product is lightweight. It covers well and evens your tone. I did find it a bit greasy feeling so I gave it a B.
Arielle L.
I'm not kidding when I say that I use this almost every day of the week. It is light weight while still giving me great coverage.
Stephanie S.
Kaufman, TX
I thought it was a foundation cause it works like one its really great, but its a sunscreen, but I still use it as a foundation.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?