BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Brandy T.
Brandy T.
Benton, AR
It goes on great! All you need is a small amount. If your skin is a oily like mine o may need a light powder I use a mineral powder.
Courtney W.
Courtney W.
Dumont, NJ
I was so beyond excited to try this product. I love finding new skin products that do multiple things. Especially BB creams since usually they are great moisturizers, and this is no exception!

It is very similar to tinted moisturizers that I have tried. It is kind of thick, BUT it smooths out and goes on very creamy and smooth, possibly my favorite part.

HOWEVER, this product did cause me to break out a little. I have extremely sensitive skin when it comes to breaking out. I definitely think this made me break out a bit around the spots I put it. After I stopped using the product my skin went back to normal. This is my absolute only complaint.

Also anyone commenting on the smell, I believe it is personal preference. I really don't mind it but friends of min have hated it. So it depends on the person and that shouldn't be a deal breaker of whether you should buy it or not.

However, those with ultra sensitive skin, might want to hold off or have a sample first because it may cause break outs. However, this could have just been my skin and not true for all sensitive skinned girls.
Katelyn B.
Katelyn B.
Beaver Dam, WI
I'm giving this product a C because I have rather pale skin and the lightest shade was still WAY too orange for me.
Denisa R.
Denisa R.
I purchased Garnier's BB cream last summer when all you kept hearing about was BB creams all over.When I used this during the summer my skin was oily and it would look cakey and made me look like I had constant shiny face. During the cool winter I decided to give the product another chance. It works amazing in covering blemishes and redness and doesn't make my face produce any more oil than ordinary. I might blot like once a day, if that. I use a powder to set it and it lasts all day. I've unlocked the secret, at least for me, when it comes to using this cream.
Samantha F.
Samantha F.
Prentice, WI
I liked it in my horrible bathroom lighting but once I went out into the natural light you could see it was really patchy/streaky. Not a very strong coverage either.
Tiffany F.
Tiffany F.
Spring lake , Mi
I love BB creams. I have a favorite, however, I have to order it as I don't have a sephora near me. I had to purchase some from a Walmart during an in between shipment period, and I got this. It really is a great product. It doesn't last quite as long as my Stila BB cream, but the quality and color is amazing. I will definitely buy again.
DONNA V.
DONNA V.
Worst product on the market...BROKE OUT SO BAD THAT NO OTHER COVER-UP WORKED...DO NOT BUT THIS STUFF
Karina K.
Karina K.
This is my all time fave drug store bb cream- no smell, applies nice, spf of 20 and absorbs all my oil . you should def get the right kind for your skin!
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
Covina, CA
I've been using this product from about 8 months now and I cannot live without it. It has completely changed the way I feel about compact and foundation; I no longer wear it. My face feels and looks so clear and blemish free. I have a light red mark between my eyebrows, almost like a birthmark, and the bb cream completly covers it up. It doesn't make my skin feel oily or dry at all and my skin varies in different areas. I have converted my sister and several friends and now they absolutely love it.
Ashley  M.
Ashley M.
Coalinga, CA
It evens out skin tone, hydrates, and repairs! It's tint makes it a great substitute for foundation. I love it!
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?