BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Shelly R.
Shelly R.
Minneapolis, MN
It went on goopey, had a very strong nasty smell, there wasn't a big enough color selection so I couldn't find one that matched my skin tone, and then it made my skin break out with giant painful cystic acne. I would never use this product again.. What a waste of my money!
Ann F.
Ann F.
I was excited to try this product. I love the coverage it gives and it is very hydrating. However, it transfers like nobodies business. This product needs to be used with powder to set it. Powder improves the transfer of this a little but not much.
Sofia L.
Sofia L.
Huntington Beach, CA
If you build it up, It covers well! This is cheap and a really good bb cream (for a drugstore!).
Carla  C.
Carla C.
I am really enjoying this bb cream, for being drugstore I'm more than please with it!
Liewonna  .
Liewonna .
Good bb but don't like how shiny it makes my face. I don't have oily skin but this bb cream makes me look like I do....good coverage tho
Christy M.
Christy M.
Massillon, OH
I love this BB Cream. It goes on really well and covers great for a BB cream. It blends into my skin really well and the texture is much better than some others I've used.
Hana S.
Hana S.
Yeah it's cheap but it caused me to breakout every time i used it, oxidized a bit after a few hours of usage and made me look oily

it only comes in two shades which is pretty limiting.
if you have good skin that sways to the dry side, this might be a good choice for you but otherwise don't buy this product
Shantelle H.
Shantelle H.
Chickasha, OK
I've been using this awhile and haven't noticed a change in my complexion. Didn't cause me to break out. The smell doesn't bother me either. I still have quite a bit left. So I guess I'll just hope I see a change by the time I finish.
Lily G.
Lily G.
Chapel Hill, NC
This BB Cream, I thought, was very nice.. But not as a light foundation. It works more or less as a concealer. Not even actually. The coverage was-- bad. I'm not going to lie. But it was very smooth and it repaired my dry skin.
Lizabeth T.
Lizabeth T.
West Islip, NY
I like this for a no makeup day but it is a bit heavy. I do feel like it covers well, but it can be a bit much when it is a hot day.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?