BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Jennifer M.
Capo Beach, CA
I use this product almost everyday. I am dry so it works great for me considering it is very moisturizing.
maisie c.
This product started working well for me but after 2 weeks the colour changed and made me orage.
Sonyia T.
Roanoke Rapids, NC
The color matched my complexion but after 1-2 of wear it started melting off. It was not a good fit for me
Alida A.
Bronx, NY
This product states that its oil free, but it leaves such an oily feeling on my face.
Hannah D.
Overland Park, KS
This wasn't a horrible product but I would not buy it again. Left my face feeling greasy & the color was not great.
Katie R.
This is an okay product. It's light coverage nice for a day at the beach, or working out. But it made my skin oily.
NAYROBI A.
Use this for a week. And it made my skin soo oily. Had to stop using it it was also giving me bumps on my forehead.
Ashley C.
Gautier, MS
I love this BB cream! It instantly makes my skin look flawless and smooth. I always get compliments when I wear it!
Cynthia P.
This is the best bb cream I've tried. I've tried many from high end to drugstore and this is the best one so far 😊
lizbet P.
Bartow, FL
I bought this in low - medium and it was way to light for me. But , te texture of the product was okay.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?