BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Jessica R.
Lockport, LA
Love this BB Cream. I love that it is not heavy and while not complete full coverage it does a good job on evening the skin tone.
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
I really like the coverage on this bb cream! However none of the tones are a perfect match and not being able to sample them sucks
Melissa H.
Missouri City, TX
I just wasn't a fan of this BB cream. The color was a bit too dark, even at the lightest shade, and the finish was way too greasy.
Caroline B.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
Not bad for a drugstore product. It feels very light and soft on the face. I prefer to pay the extra money for a higher end brand.
Lauryn K.
columbus, OH
This felt really heavy on my skin. Like i could tell i was wearing makeup. It clumped up and my skin got more oily while using it.
Melanie M.
Austin, TX
This stuff is hard to find but when I do I buy it. I works well under concealer or even alone. I even put on my eye lids as primer
Ana L.
Cape Coral, FL
The perfect coverage for summertime. No powder needed, you can just put this and some lipstick and go. Has SPF in it, another plus.
Adrianne R.
Oregon City, OR
I felt greasy after putting this on. It didn't have any coverage at all and wasn't going to wait for the long term stuff to happen
Elizabet K.
The best BB cream! Very gentle formula! Does not dry your skin! Smells very good and adds a nice color to your face! Recommend it!
Porsha M.
Modesto , CA
This is a good BB cream I do wish that it was more matte but I can get away with wearing this and some setting powder on most days
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?