BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Alyssa A.
Fort Sill, OK
This is one of the better drugstore BB creams. I really like its coverage and dewy-ness.
Shannon P.
The only BB cream I have been able to find that actually matches my skin tone! I love it!
Ashley O.
Griswold , CT
Nice light coverage for summer, doesn't leave your face looking or feeling too caked up.
Kathryn V.
Springfield , IL
Minimal coverage but evens skin time, kind of oily .. Great base for makeup application
Amanda B.
Chaska, MN
I like that it evens my skin complexion. It isn't heavy. But it doesn't cover acne well.
Katherine M.
Indianapolis, IN
I'm not a fan. It leaves my skin oily and shiny. I stopped using. But maybe if my skin were different I would like it.
member-e9c0c3b69
Pasadena, CA
I didn't really like it , it just didn't give me the coverage I needed for the acne that I have that's just me though
Christine A.
East Windsor, NJ
Not a good product for fair skin. No matter what I tried it would become splotchy and leave me very orange!
Fania L.
Lancaster, Ca
I was excited about trying this when I bought it. And i was disappointed on how it worked,lasted, and felt.
Missy K.
Just bought this last week and so far I really like it. It evens my skin tone and leaves a fresh dewy glow to my skin
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?