BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Barbara M.
I really like this bb cream and it does double duty, goes on very light and smooth and it moisturizes and provides sheer coverage,
Anna C.
Middle River, MD
Love this. Unless I need super full coverage I use this. It is amazing. The price is right and you get s good amount in a tube too
Jessica R.
Lockport, LA
Love this BB Cream. I love that it is not heavy and while not complete full coverage it does a good job on evening the skin tone.
Marnie R.
York, SC
This is a great change from foundation. Light coverage on days I am not getting all made up and I feel my skin still looks radiant.
Caroline B.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
Not bad for a drugstore product. It feels very light and soft on the face. I prefer to pay the extra money for a higher end brand.
Sandra C.
This is by far the best BB cream I have ever used! I do sent mine with a translucent powder because Arizona is not makeup friendly.
Jomaris E.
Stratford, CT
There was too much sunscreen in it that it irritated my eyes. It was a little difficult to blend and I only used it a couple times.
Melanie M.
Austin, TX
This stuff is hard to find but when I do I buy it. I works well under concealer or even alone. I even put on my eye lids as primer
Bethany P.
I like this ok, but it makes my skin really oily (and I normally don't have oily skin). I wish it had a little more coverage, too.
Liliana C.
Me gusta mucho logra lo que promete el olor es rico y deja la piel muy suave y fresca además de que el olor dura por algunas horas
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?