BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Caroline B.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
Not bad for a drugstore product. It feels very light and soft on the face. I prefer to pay the extra money for a higher end brand.
Katie W.
Wilsonville, OR
Good product. Does what it says didn't work for me though because I have oily skin. And the lightest color is too dark for my skin.
Sarah B.
Pasco, WA
Bought this last summer. Loved the formula but even the lighted shade was to dark for me. I might try it again and see how it works
Marnie R.
York, SC
This is a great change from foundation. Light coverage on days I am not getting all made up and I feel my skin still looks radiant.
Ana L.
Cape Coral, FL
The perfect coverage for summertime. No powder needed, you can just put this and some lipstick and go. Has SPF in it, another plus.
Miranda A.
washington, IL
I love this product. It gives great coverage and really evens out my skin tone. It doesn't feel heavy and it has a pleasant scent.
Stephanie M.
Webster, TX
I have been using this for months. I love it. I have oily skin and this combats it perfectly. Its part of my every day makeup use.
Michelle D.
Plattsburgh, NY
I purchased this for the first time three days ago . It works however it is too thick or feels like that when you're putting it on.
Lauryn K.
columbus, OH
This felt really heavy on my skin. Like i could tell i was wearing makeup. It clumped up and my skin got more oily while using it.
Heather B.
North Platte, NE
i like how it was light weight and my skin could breath through it. It was the only thing i wore and it covered but looked natural
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?