BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Paxton S.
Lexington Pk, MD
Love using this in the fall! Tried using it in the summer and it made my face a little oily!
Micaleh D.
Stafford, VA
The price of this is kinda not worth it. I love it anyway. It's just a bottom layer to me.
Lizandra V.
Los Fresnos, TX
I like this bb cream but i feel like it can be a bit greasy and i think two or three more shades would not hurt
Gina R.
I had gotten this product as a sample in a beauty subscription. I did not like how it sat on my skin.
Sanya S.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this product I been using it from 2 years and it feels amamozing and it one of the best BB cream I have ever used
Christine M.
Works so well! use a foundation brush to apply and use less than you think! a little goes a long way
Audrey C.
Johnson City, TN
I really like this brand and I really liked this product but it left my face looking oily.
Caitlin K.
Erin, NY
Good coverage. It does need to be blended well because there will be a line at your cheek bone. I like the soft finish.
Lindsay K.
Lake city , Fl
Point blank, my skin is amazing after using this! it makes my face so wonderful! love it!
Don't really like its very thick and
Doesn't have the best coverage. Makes you
Look a little cakey
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?