BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Allison S.
Allison S.
West Palm Beach, FL
I bought this in the OIL CONTROL formula and it was amazing. It lasts all day without me getting oily and has amazing coverage. It covers exactly like a foundation without feeling like you have a pound of makeup on. The only downside is that I'm very pale and the lightest shade is a little too dark for me. Even with it blended down my neck my mom could tell it wasn't matching me.
Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.
Really didn't like this product at all. It made me feel like I had a ton of product on my face .
Cassie A.
Cassie A.
I really like this stuff but it is a little greasy and takes a while to dry. I do not like the look it gives alone but I use it as a primer and works nicely with other foundation
Anna H.
Anna H.
Braselton
I have combination skin (more oily than dry), not acne prone. When I first opened the product, the cream was SO runny it burst everywhere. I used a little bit the first time, it made my face look pretty caked up, so I buffed some off with a sponge. After using it daily for a week, I noticed my face breaking out. My face rarely ever breaks out unless the product extremely clogs my pores. I always recommend other BB creams instead of this one.
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Raleigh, NC
I will admit that this does even out your complexion and it claims to have various skin benefits, however it smells just like sunscreen and is as shiny as one, as well. For the smell/finish, I would expect there to be more SPF protection, but there is only SPF 20 (I believe). I do use this product on "no make up days" however, I also make sure I use concealer and a powder all over my face to minimize the shine.
Catherine O.
Catherine O.
Fresno, CA
My skin is very fragile . It's a combo of oily and dryness, but mostly oily. I also have some scars from cystic acne in the past. Before, I use to spend money on high end BB creams, because where I live, it gets up to 112 in the summer..so I read about garnier BB cream and decieded to give it a try. I got it at target for $12 and I can officially say that it's the BEST BB cream out there. I use it everyday, even though I sometimes work outdoors, it covers my scars and feels so light. It's the best investment I've done. I usually apply it like if I'm applying moisturizer to my face, because I feel that it covers it well. Good job garnier
Shannon P.
Shannon P.
The only BB cream I have been able to find that actually matches my skin tone! I love it!
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
I didn't really fall into the BB cream fad thats going on. but i did decide to try this product. i love it. it gives decent coverage and really moisturizes!
Myrna G.
Myrna G.
Culpeper, VA
A great product to use daily for even coverage. It does make my skin a bit oily, so I have to use powder over it, and reapply throughout the day. But overall, I would definitely purchase again.
Marilyn G.
Marilyn G.
Ventura, CA
While the product does even out the skin tone and hides minor flaws, it turned greasy on my T-Zone after a short while of wear. Even with powder over it, it ended up looking and feeling unpleasant.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?