BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Andrea D.
Oak Harbor, WA
I love this bb cream, it helps my skin look smooth and moisturizes. It also makes my skin feel so soft and its very natural looking.
Darianny F.
Corona, NY
in my opinion the consistency is really creamy like grass so i prefer better the maybelline. and it doesn't last longer than normal.
Ashlyn T.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
I used to love this bb cream. This was my go to. But I found it would leave my skin very oily looking. But it allowed full coverage.
Dana C.
Trenton, NJ
I didn't like the texture it left in my face! Not s makeup person so maybe my opinion doesn't matter and its suppose to feel gritty!
Mona E.
Madison, SD
This has great coverage, but it feels a little too heavy for a BB cream. It doesn't cause any breakouts though and it lasts all day.
Halee P.
Pearland, TX
This bb cream isn't horrible but it does make my face way too oily, it also made me break out but everybody's skin is different so...
Allison K.
Hummelstown, PA
This is a great light weight product that is easy to apply with my fingers. It's great for everyday use, but makes me feel beautiful.
Mikayla M.
Clean feeling but will leave the under eyes looking shiny all day. Good choice of shades and the roller helps with smooth application
Abigail P.
Chicago
Light coverage that looks very natural. I can pile it on certain areas that need more help, like to cover dark circles under my eyes.
Jessica L.
Rowlett, TX
This is in the middle as far as price goes. Slight coverage with some SPF for protection. Light feeling and doesn't cause breakouts.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?