BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Jeniffer C.
I love this BB cream! It's great for people who don t need a high coverage foundation and makes your face feel super soft!
Laura W.
Shorewood, IL
I really like this BB cream for very light coverage on a sunny day. Refreshes my skin and leaves it looking dewy.
Marina D.
Newport News, VA
I cant find a color that exactly matches my skin. It is a great product otherwise, looks natural and feels great.
melissa n.
Fontana, CA
I use this daily i really like how much coverage it gives and how natural it still appears :)
Sarah A.
Springfield, OH
One of the best BB creams i have tried. light but with great coverage... just enough color :)
Maggie  B.
This bb has great coverage. I rather wear this bb cream than a foundation. I wish it had a more shade variation.
Kevin O.
Belleville, NJ
It has a decent coverage and it really does what it claims. it improved my skin tone and it hydrated my skin very nicely.
Paxton S.
Lexington Pk, MD
Love using this in the fall! Tried using it in the summer and it made my face a little oily!
Gina R.
I had gotten this product as a sample in a beauty subscription. I did not like how it sat on my skin.
Lizandra V.
Los Fresnos, TX
I like this bb cream but i feel like it can be a bit greasy and i think two or three more shades would not hurt
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?