BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Darianny F.
Corona, NY
in my opinion the consistency is really creamy like grass so i prefer better the maybelline. and it doesn't last longer than normal.
Brandy T.
Benton, AR
It goes on great! All you need is a small amount. If your skin is a oily like mine o may need a light powder I use a mineral powder.
Shoba R.
Stunning product, love the smooth shine free finish and the long lasting matte effect, bye bye shine! Love this definitely recommend!
Andrea D.
Oak Harbor, WA
I love this bb cream, it helps my skin look smooth and moisturizes. It also makes my skin feel so soft and its very natural looking.
Halee P.
Pearland, TX
This bb cream isn't horrible but it does make my face way too oily, it also made me break out but everybody's skin is different so...
Nikki L.
Hesperia, CA
This is a great everyday on the go foundation. Dose the job when you need a quick completion fix! Smells good and is very affordable
Carola V.
Altamonte Springs, FL
This smells amazing, it covers so well without leaving your face lumpy or nasty. It's very smooth and it feels so nice in your face.
Cara W.
Actually really loves this BB cream my skin has acne and they didn't break me out at all I love it and it also covered my acne great
JESSICA P.
I love this bb cream probably my favorite one for a more heavy cream. It helps my skin and I find it better then foundation at times.
Christine F.
Great value! Pleasant smell. Would love if I could find the right amount as to not have to reapply. So far best BB cream I've tried.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?