BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Sierra L.
Paso Robles, CA
Its a great alternative to normal foundation for days you don't want to rock a full makeup look!
Yasmin L.
Watsonville, CA
Its very refreshing under the eyes. It depuffs eye bags and helps with the veins under the eyes.
Monique P.
The deep was not deep at all. I like how it made my skin look but it wasn't dark enough. It was kind of watery too.
Kennedy S.
I received a sample of this and I liked it. It was light coverage and I would like to purchase a full size to try.
Lesley R.
Boston, MA
The product provided good coverage and applied smooth, but left a greasy feel and shiny appearance and didn't last all day.
Haley S.
Norfolk, VA
It just doesn't seem to cover as well as others I have tried. It's also really greasy unless you set it with lots of powder.
Gabrielle L.
Washington, DC
So much for perfecting, this went on oily and stayed that way. This tube is sitting on my dresser mostly unused and unloved.
Katelyn B.
Beaver Dam, WI
I'm giving this product a C because I have rather pale skin and the lightest shade was still WAY too orange for me.
Amy R.
Hammond, IN
I use the one for combo skin. This one if my favorite of the ones I have tried. Its a bit runny so I use a sponge.
Laura W.
Shorewood, IL
I really like this BB cream for very light coverage on a sunny day. Refreshes my skin and leaves it looking dewy.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?