BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Missouri City , TX
I just wasn't a fan of this BB cream. The color was a bit too dark, even at the lightest shade, and the finish was way too greasy.
Nicholle B.
Nicholle B.
Martinsburg, WV
There was a lot of hype around this BB cream last year so I rushed to Ulta to purchase it. Unfortunately, it didn't work out for me. I didn't see where it gave anymore coverage than a regular BB cream. Plus there aren't enough shades. The one I bought was too dark, and the next one down was too light.
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
San Antonio, TX
I love this BB cream. It gives coverage, long-lasting and leaves the skin looking flawless. I do use a compact for extra coverage over the BB cream so technically I use it as a foundation. It is not as thick as a foundation would be and that's what I love about this product.
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Jacksonville, FL
This stuff was ok. It provided coverage but left my face shiny and greasy all the time. It feels really pore clogging also!
Jaclyn H.
Jaclyn H.
Cape May, NJ
So everywhere I go, I hear about BB creams! I was against them for so long because I always thought that there's no way one single cream could correct, moisturize, tone, conceal, cover, protect, and even out. YIKES that's a lot! Can it make me a sandwich, too? I decided to give it a try, I had a coupon so it made the justification of such a mystical product a tiny bit better. Well, it's thick, didn't correct my red spots, barely concealed under my eyes, and whether I used my fingers, a beauty blender, or a brush I got the same results.
Courtney W.
Courtney W.
Dumont, NJ
I was so beyond excited to try this product. I love finding new skin products that do multiple things. Especially BB creams since usually they are great moisturizers, and this is no exception!

It is very similar to tinted moisturizers that I have tried. It is kind of thick, BUT it smooths out and goes on very creamy and smooth, possibly my favorite part.

HOWEVER, this product did cause me to break out a little. I have extremely sensitive skin when it comes to breaking out. I definitely think this made me break out a bit around the spots I put it. After I stopped using the product my skin went back to normal. This is my absolute only complaint.

Also anyone commenting on the smell, I believe it is personal preference. I really don't mind it but friends of min have hated it. So it depends on the person and that shouldn't be a deal breaker of whether you should buy it or not.

However, those with ultra sensitive skin, might want to hold off or have a sample first because it may cause break outs. However, this could have just been my skin and not true for all sensitive skinned girls.
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
Hanover Park, IL
I really like this product-if I don't want to wear heavy foundation that day or I'm just in the mood for something lighter; this is great. I also have slightly dry skin so this just moisturizes it and makes it feel better. The results are very nice too- after I put it on, I just look more fresh-faced and it looks like I have great skin. I do recommend putting on concealer though on imperfections before or after you put this on because this will not cover them up.
Ann F.
Ann F.
I was excited to try this product. I love the coverage it gives and it is very hydrating. However, it transfers like nobodies business. This product needs to be used with powder to set it. Powder improves the transfer of this a little but not much.
Kaily B.
Kaily B.
This is not my favorite BB cream but I do use it. It is rather thick but the coverage is rather thin. You will get a nice tint from it though so if you don't have much to hide but want a little color then go for it.
Karina B.
Karina B.
This is one of the first BB creams I have tried. I am not impressed. I do not like the consistency, it is liquidy so be careful and it seems to dry out quickly after applying. I tried using a sponge.. but I am just going to use it up and not repurchase.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?