BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Ana L.
Cape Coral, FL
The perfect coverage for summertime. No powder needed, you can just put this and some lipstick and go. Has SPF in it, another plus.
Leslie M.
Iowa Park, TX
I like Covergirl BB cream. It has a better blending feel to it. This one was a little thick to me.
Lauren T.
Hopkinsville , KY
All I have to say is blah! Lol. This doesn't cover anything and coloration is off!! It's not good
Kristin S.
San Antonio, TX
The only thing I liked about this was the smell other than that it made my face super oily even when I used very little product.
Haley D.
Bethlehem, PA
Borrowed this product from my mom, used it once..would love it if it was light enough for my skin
Shannon V.
Apple valley, CA
I don't hate the product I just don't think it has the coverage of a BB Cream. I think it's a pretty good tinted moisturizer.
DONNA V.
Worst product on the market...BROKE OUT SO BAD THAT NO OTHER COVER-UP WORKED...DO NOT BUT THIS STUFF
Lisa K.
E Brunswick, NJ
I found this one to be a little too thick. I found the Loreal cream gave better coverage while feeling much lighter.
Katie S.
Clementon, NJ
I use the light and it blends flawlessly into the skin. Leaves my skin feeling hydrated. SPF 15 ladies!!! Beautiful coverage!!!
Sierra L.
Paso Robles, CA
Its a great alternative to normal foundation for days you don't want to rock a full makeup look!
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?