BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Kerrie G.
Kerrie G.
Wayzata, MN
This is my first BB cream. I have ordered skin79 pink BB and I'm still waiting for it to arrive from Korea. In the meantime, I thought I would try this one. I bought the light/medium shade and was a bit nervous about how the color would be on my very fair skin. I applied it with a foundation brush. I was amazed at how much it covered my acne and acne scars. It blended very well but was very shiny at first. I followed the application with a dusting of e.l.f. HD powder and my skin looked flawless. The shade ended up blending well into my skin. I'm surprised at how well it worked, despite all of the reviews here. I'm still excited to try other brands, but I'll hang on to this one and use it when I don't feel like doing my makeup but want to look nice when I leave the house.

THEN...The second time I used this, I stepped outside and looked at myself in my rear view mirror before leaving my house, and my face was ORANGE. Even after I had powdered it. I don't think I put it on too thick, I just think it oxydized and turned that color. I AM very fair, so this might not happen to someone else. So I'm quite disappointed now that I have a product and can't really use it. :(
Lizabeth T.
Lizabeth T.
West Islip, NY
I like this for a no makeup day but it is a bit heavy. I do feel like it covers well, but it can be a bit much when it is a hot day.
Laura A.
Laura A.
Toms River, NJ
I use this cream everyday, whether it's under my makeup for work, or lounging at home. The coverage isn't bad, either. Sometimes all I need is a little concealer to cover some blemishes on days I don't feel like using my foundation. I have combination skin, and moisturizes my dry spots while keeping the oily in check.
Anna H.
Anna H.
Braselton
I have combination skin (more oily than dry), not acne prone. When I first opened the product, the cream was SO runny it burst everywhere. I used a little bit the first time, it made my face look pretty caked up, so I buffed some off with a sponge. After using it daily for a week, I noticed my face breaking out. My face rarely ever breaks out unless the product extremely clogs my pores. I always recommend other BB creams instead of this one.
Ann F.
Ann F.
I was excited to try this product. I love the coverage it gives and it is very hydrating. However, it transfers like nobodies business. This product needs to be used with powder to set it. Powder improves the transfer of this a little but not much.
Kadeedrah J.
Kadeedrah J.
Orlando, FL
It makes your skin look flawless. You can't even tell that you have makeup on. Beautiful for all skin tones.
Marilyn f.
Marilyn f.
Cicero, IL
It takes care of all my problems, It covers my old scar and gives me a nice finish.Their also always coupon in the newspaper that makes it a great price compare to the higher mark BB creams. It a great moisturizing product for everyday where and very light.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Columbia, SC
I got the light/medium color... it is too dark for me. Significantly darker than my regular foundation. It does cover well and I really like the light coverage.
Candice R.
Candice R.
Lewes, DE
This was the first BB cream I tried. The coverage lacked and didn't cover any imperfections. My main complaint was this after wearing it for a couple hours I was very oily. I had to use blotting paper and powder multiple time throughout the day. This may work for dry skin.
Brook M.
Brook M.
This left my skin greasy all day and caused some minor irritation. While it went on smoothly, it was too dark for my complexion (using the lightest one) and felt heavy on my skin. Didn't take long to realize it wasn't the product for me.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?