BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Halee P.
Pearland, TX
This bb cream isn't horrible but it does make my face way too oily, it also made me break out but everybody's skin is different so...
Alissa P.
Richmond, IN
I often use this alone in winter, it has good coverage and keeps my skin from drying out. It seems a bit too heavy for summer, though
Josseline A.
Glendale, AZ
I really enjoying wearing this product when I just want a little bit of coverage and it really does a good job at coverin red spots.
Mary R.
Indian Trail, NC
I tried this for a while but, it doesn't really have any coverage.
I'd did help with moisturizing.
Looking for a different product.
Sinai S.
Wasn't a big fan didn't really satisfy my needs as I thought it would I mean that's my opinion is have friends it actually worked for
Isabella V.
Los Angeles, CA
The consistency of this product is WAY TOO THICK to act like a BB Cream. The lack of shades available is very poor. :( Dissapointed.
Carola V.
Altamonte Springs, FL
This smells amazing, it covers so well without leaving your face lumpy or nasty. It's very smooth and it feels so nice in your face.
Ashlyn T.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
I used to love this bb cream. This was my go to. But I found it would leave my skin very oily looking. But it allowed full coverage.
Mikayla M.
Clean feeling but will leave the under eyes looking shiny all day. Good choice of shades and the roller helps with smooth application
Nikki L.
Hesperia, CA
This is a great everyday on the go foundation. Dose the job when you need a quick completion fix! Smells good and is very affordable
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?