BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Bre S.
Provides very minimal coverage and makes my face look very oily. Would have to put a powder over it
Jacquie C.
Duluth, GA
I love this bb cream. it goes on smooth and makes my skin look and feel great.
Simona Z.
Bloomfld Hls, MI
So great, covers blemishes, and is my favorite bb cream yet! Good for all types of skin, its worked on all of my friends as well!
Sorrel J.
Portland, OR
This BB cream worked okay, but it really felt somewhat greasy, and the lightest shade was too dark/orange for my very pale skin.
Sarahi R.
Orlando, FL
I love this BB Cream I wish I had another one I already finished al mains I had it in medium deep.
Lauren T.
Hopkinsville , KY
All I have to say is blah! Lol. This doesn't cover anything and coloration is off!! It's not good
Jordyn W.
Great Falls, VA
The non-greasy formula has a light to medium coverage and does its job at keeping away the shine.
Leslie M.
Iowa Park, TX
I like Covergirl BB cream. It has a better blending feel to it. This one was a little thick to me.
Ana L.
Cape Coral, FL
The perfect coverage for summertime. No powder needed, you can just put this and some lipstick and go. Has SPF in it, another plus.
Kimi V.
Tehachapi, CA
I didn't like it. The colors are too orange and I looked like a pumpkin. My friend and mom like it so each their own.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?