BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
San Antonio, TX
I love this BB cream. It gives coverage, long-lasting and leaves the skin looking flawless. I do use a compact for extra coverage over the BB cream so technically I use it as a foundation. It is not as thick as a foundation would be and that's what I love about this product.
Rena A.
Rena A.
Riverview, FL
I got this in the mail as a free sample...
use it and I am hooked. I am 40 years old and I started seeing the fine lines around my mouth and eyes. I got my sample and thought what the heck I would give it a try. I am so glad I did. The fine lines have started to disappear. It's not an overnight process, but it's not a months process and you get discouraged.
I recommend this products to ladies 40 and over .
Jasmine G.
Jasmine G.
Creswell, Or
I absolutely love this BB cream! I don't really like wearing foundation on a daily basis, so this is great for me. Does not make my face very oily and still covers up imperfections well. Gives me a very natural look and it feels great.
Angie K.
Angie K.
Milwaukee, WI
I was so excited to try this! I got it home, opened the box and tested it out. The first thing I noticed is that it had an ashy tone to it (I have the one for medium skin). When you squeeze out the product it is just a tad bit too light for me. When you blend it in there is a little bit of coverage, but not enough to perfect your skin, as the package claims. It is very emolient and rich feeling, but it made my skin so oily! I didn't even make it half the day before my makeup was worn off. I did discover that if you set it with a matte powder and blot that seems to help a little, but Garnier should definitely consider making an oil-free version of this product. It's a decent tinted moisturizer, although I am not sure that it is as good as the Asian BB creams I have heard so much about.
Sarah Y.
Sarah Y.
I love this BB cream! It moisturizes well and I can wear it under my make up.
Erica R.
Erica R.
Cicero, IL
I got this product and the thing that I like about it the most is probably the smell. It leaves a slick looking face and you must set this with some sort of face product if you have even the most remote amount if oily skin. This is what I personally think about it.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
This is an average BB cream. It was the first I tried. I keep the tube I have around to use on days when I'm running errands and don't need a lot of coverage or feel like using my expensive BB creams. It has good coverage for a BB cream, but with only 3 shades its hard to find one that works. For me, it gets a little oily by the middle of the day and i do not have oily skin. It does include SPF which is a huge deal for me. It also doesn't clog my pores like some others I've used. A tube of this goes a LONG way and its cheap for a BB cream.
Maggi H.
Maggi H.
Daly City, CA
I did not like this product at all! Firstly, with a BB cream you would think that you would not need to use a primer but if you do not use a primer with this product it will oxidize leaving you orange looking, even if you use a primer it oxidizes. Also, with oily skin this product makes you look like you have an oil slick on your face.
Kimberly A.
Kimberly A.
Sarasota, FL
So I've heard a lot of hype about BB creams. Wondering if any of them actually do what they say, I starting researching them and found that Garnier had a BB cream perfect for me - a combination to oily skin formula in a light to medium shade. It provided good coverage, didn't look cakey, and kept that oily shine away most of the day. I would suggest using a light hand as a little goes a long way.
Corrina C.
Corrina C.
I love the oil free/ oily skin version of this! It stays on all day and gives you sucha flawless finish! It also has SPF of 20 it's great!
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?