BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Lizabeth T.
West Islip, NY
I like this for a no makeup day but it is a bit heavy. I do feel like it covers well, but it can be a bit much when it is a hot day.
Belkis P.
New Orleans, LA
Worst BB cream I've ever tried. Color selection is horrible, smell is odd, and coverage (even for a BB cream) is basically nonexistent.
Heather H.
Fayetteville, NY
Ok BB cream. Not a ton of coverage.. Doesn't break me out like some face makeup. Nice creamy texture , just wish it had more coverage.
Nicole O.
Great coverage and great for oily skin! I use it in the summertime causenit has full coverage but it's so light you don't even feel it
Rebecca L.
Dunnsville , VA
I wear this when I don't want to wear a full face of makeup. It has very light coverage and comes off easily so I set it with powder.
Geovana C.
Espera algo melhor deste produto, pelo seu preço imaginava que seria grandes coisas, mas quando usei, logo me arrependi de ter comprado
Arlenis G.
Tiene un olor agradable, es liquida, no es tan densa como la Nivea o Ponds. Su cobertura es de baja a media, y deja un acabado natural.
Natalie M.
lehigh acres, FL
I really like this product. It looks great on its own or with foundation over it. It really makes a difference in how my makeup looks.
Andrea M.
Asheboro, NC
I don't wear a lot of makeup especially not foundation because it tends to break out my skin but I found this to work nice with my skin
Anne T.
Silverdale, WA
I normally wear a matte foundation and when I want a nice, glowy complexion I'll wear this. It wears nicely under blush and bronzer.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?