BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Nathalie F.
New York , NY
First bb cream I ever bought. I loved the smell of it. It's super light weight. Only thing I didn't like so much is it left a white cast bc of the sunscreen. But that is to be expected I guess. I might have to try it out again since summer is right around the corner
Kristy S.
This is my go-to daily moisturizer. It gives me light coverage, and feels nice and light on my face. This is a newer formula. The older version was a little bit thicker, so this thinner one took a little getting used to, but it goes on nicely with a blender sponge.
Whitney C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this! My skin tends to be very oily and acne prone and some products can make it worse even after applying over a primer and mattifier. This is not one of those products! However this is extremely light weight, does not oxidize or turn orange after a few hours, and doesn't turn my face into an oil slick by noon. It is gentle on my skin and does not cause amy breakouts. My skin looks so healthy with this bb cream!
Dana D.
Mill Valley, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using the product for years and I love it. It has the perfect amount of coverage to hide any redness but not too much to cover all of my freckles. It feels moisturizing on the skin and is easy to blend. I haven't discovered any bb-cream that I like better!
Rabecca E.
Cody, WY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can't go without this BB cream! I wish I would have found it sooner in life! It's amazing! I wear it under my full face and my foundation works with it flawlessly! I also wear it on my no makeup days and it just gives my face a bit of a blurred effect. I love it!
Alyssa T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Such a great BB cream from the drugstore! One of the best. Very hydrating and gives off a light to medium coverage, perfect for day to day use! Great if you are on a budget and looking for a product to smooth out your face!
Ana C.
I like this BB cream, I bought mine on sale at Walmart and I have used it a handful of times when I don't feel like wearing foundation but I need a little something to cover up my blemishes. I would buy this again. A little goes a long way with this product.
Alexia G.
This is lovely! Every time when I wear this at school I get compliments about my skin! It's si radiant, glowy and it gives a flawless, healthy aspect to your skin. I highly recommend it!
Sabrina H.
Gresham, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hate it. I have nothing good to say about this. It's not that cheap either. Gives no coverage. You can still see my dark circles under it even if I've applied three layers. Feels greasy on my face too. Save your money and buy a Korean brand BB cream. It feels like lotion mixed with two pumps of foundation in it.
Missy T.
Tampa, FL
If you are looking for a minimum coverage, this is it. It gives you a light coverage, so if you are expecting more, this product isn't for you. The product also is not that great of a blender and streaks can be visible. It also rubs off on clothes . I recommend this if you need very little coverage.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?