BY GARNIER #14 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Whitney C.
I absolutely love this! My skin tends to be very oily and acne prone and some products can make it worse even after applying over a primer and mattifier. This is not one of those products! However this is extremely light weight, does not oxidize or turn orange after a few hours, and doesn't turn my face into an oil slick by noon. It is gentle on my skin and does not cause amy breakouts. My skin looks so healthy with this bb cream!
Alyssa T.
Such a great BB cream from the drugstore! One of the best. Very hydrating and gives off a light to medium coverage, perfect for day to day use! Great if you are on a budget and looking for a product to smooth out your face!
Kristy S.
This is my go-to daily moisturizer. It gives me light coverage, and feels nice and light on my face. This is a newer formula. The older version was a little bit thicker, so this thinner one took a little getting used to, but it goes on nicely with a blender sponge.
Hannah B.
Church Hill, TN
This BB cream smells good and applies easily. Once you get it on I feel like you need a powder to set it, especially under the eyes. It stays a little dewy and even a little sticky..when you put your mascara on it comes off underneath your eyes because the BB cream is still wet.
Dana D.
Mill Valley, CA
I've been using the product for years and I love it. It has the perfect amount of coverage to hide any redness but not too much to cover all of my freckles. It feels moisturizing on the skin and is easy to blend. I haven't discovered any bb-cream that I like better!
Nathalie F.
New York , NY
First bb cream I ever bought. I loved the smell of it. It's super light weight. Only thing I didn't like so much is it left a white cast bc of the sunscreen. But that is to be expected I guess. I might have to try it out again since summer is right around the corner
Carmina V.
San Pedro, CA
It's a little pricy for drugstore but it's worth it ! Every time I wear it I get compliments on my makeup. Wears well with other products such as blush , setting powder, highlighter etc. It's does come in medium /deep shade but it's hard to find . Highly recommend!
Ashley S.
Elizabethtown, KY
I've used other BB creams prior to this one and wasn't impressed, but with this Garnier cream I've actually seen some pretty great results!

You actually don't need much of this product at all - it's not too thick, or too thin, but rather a great middle ground for a tinted moisturizer (which is what I equate BB cream to.) I wanted to eliminate heavy foundation and a moisturizer from my daily routine, and with this BB cream I finally have both in one and it's great! My skin is definitely more smooth and my tone seems more even than it has in the past, plus it isn't too dull or excessively shiny.

With warmer weather I dust a little powder over my face to avoid shine, the temps always affect how shiny my face gets, but with winter setting in which is drying for my skin type I'm slowly using less and less every day. For me, this is going to be an ideal winter moisturizer.

At times I do add a drop or two of regular moisturizer to help it blend in a little more smoothly, but overall that's not a regular problem. (Probably just me not blending it in quickly enough.) If you have a darker skin tone this may not be right for you - it's only available in light and light/medium for the time being that I have found, but hopefully they'll have more of a selection soon!

I may transition to a more high-end brand later on, but for now this one works great!
Ana C.
I like this BB cream, I bought mine on sale at Walmart and I have used it a handful of times when I don't feel like wearing foundation but I need a little something to cover up my blemishes. I would buy this again. A little goes a long way with this product.
Rabecca E.
Cody, WY
Can't go without this BB cream! I wish I would have found it sooner in life! It's amazing! I wear it under my full face and my foundation works with it flawlessly! I also wear it on my no makeup days and it just gives my face a bit of a blurred effect. I love it!
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?