BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Linda C.
North Babylon, NY
Great light cover BB cream liked the way it felt on my skin not like it covered it but like it enhanced it and smoothed out the color.
Kandis  R.
Louisville, KY
I love how versatile this product is. It looks great even when worn alone. It gives my skin a pretty glow and is very good for my face.
Tess L.
I like this to begin with but it started to break me out so I had to stop using it unfortunately but before it gave me acne I loved it
Angela C.
It's a good product, but it doesn't suit me personally because I have a neutral skin tone and these kind of run on the warm toned side.
Keidy V.
Harrisonburg, VA
I had this bb cream my moms friend suggested it so we got it. it is not that good for coverage. i only recommend if the last option lol
Taylor D.
Syosset, NY
Super light and medium coverage. Definitely easy to build and matches really well with my skin tone. Feels super light. Spreads evenly.
Jacqueline B.
Columbus, GA
I feel like this product didn't work well for me because even if i wore it throughout the day i still had an oily face and it was gross.
Faith A.
My go to drugstore BB cream.

Pros:
Great coverage for a BB cream.
Feels lightweight.
Looks great.

Cons:
Sticky if not set with powder.
Kristin P.
Bountiful, UT
Not bad but not amazing either. I think it didn't cover my blemishes as much as I would have liked. It went on more like a moisturizer.
Belkis P.
New Orleans, LA
Worst BB cream I've ever tried. Color selection is horrible, smell is odd, and coverage (even for a BB cream) is basically nonexistent.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?