BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
I like the BB cream for light coverage days i use a damp sponge with it for more of a flawless look :)
Jenny L.
This is my favorite BB cream to use. It smells great and the light coverage is great for everyday use.
Sarah P.
Ithaca, NY
Left my skin feeling greasy!

Didn't work for me, and I would in no way recommend. The oil left me breaking out!
Amanda B.
Bethlehem, PA
I use this every day and a simpler and easier alternative to foundation. Provides SPF to protect my skin and evens out my skin tone.
Fatima C.
This is a great product for people with dry skin and a little goes a long way !
Brianna D.
Garner, NC
Got a really small sample of this, but couldn't decide if I liked it bc I didn't get to use it enough.
Judy J.
I don't know how I feel about it yet it makes my face oily and I tend to look pail. Mixed emotion toward this product
trish s.
Green lane, PA
Light, airy, lots of coverage..good price. It makes my face a little slippery by the end of the day :/
Kristi C.
Best bb cream ever. ive tried several ones and this is the only one for my skin type.
Elinor w.
Florence, SC
I like, not love this product. It does blend into the skin nicely. Little coverage, and could be thicker in my opinion.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?