BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Samy R.
Samy R.
The combo/oily skin version is a holy grail of mine! Sets well, doesn't dry my normal/combo skin out, not dewy, has amazing coverage and I just love it! Can't say enough great things about it!!
Fabe F.
Fabe F.
I use this when I don't feel like using my better, more expensive BB cream. It's good for work/school days, but not when I go out. Its slightly oily and the coverage is alright
Shelby T.
Shelby T.
I can't stand this stuff. First of all, if anything this is just a glorified tinted moisturizer. No BB Cream in my opinion. Second, it turns my face into an oil slick, and I have dry skin! I can't imagine what it would do with combo/oily skin types. It's got a nice scent but, if I keep it light I get no coverage and if I build it up, I look like a caked up mess. There are much better products at the drugstore for half the price. Save your money, try something else.
aimy u.
aimy u.
The color selection is so limited and I am usually in the light to medium colors for most bb creams/ foundation. This BB cream just looks off and I look like a greasy mess after 30mins of applying it and setting it with my setting powder.
Bethany T.
Bethany T.
This is the worst BB cream I've ever tried. It does not blend in well-in fact it just sits on top of the skin. It also does not match skin tones and leaves an orangy look instead.
Amy H.
Amy H.
Rockford, IA
I bought this product when i heard about it in a YouTube video. I wasn't in love with it. It made my face very oily. the coverage was good but after a week of using it, I didn't use it again.
Diana O.
Diana O.
Denton, TX
Great coverage but i felt like it was too heavy
Nicholle B.
Nicholle B.
Martinsburg, WV
There was a lot of hype around this BB cream last year so I rushed to Ulta to purchase it. Unfortunately, it didn't work out for me. I didn't see where it gave anymore coverage than a regular BB cream. Plus there aren't enough shades. The one I bought was too dark, and the next one down was too light.
Clarissa A.
Clarissa A.
Yuma, AZ
I reallt loved this bb cream it gives you great coverage but doesn't feel all cakey you can definitelt build it up it lasts me pretty much all day and has a light odor
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
San Antonio, TX
I love this BB cream. It gives coverage, long-lasting and leaves the skin looking flawless. I do use a compact for extra coverage over the BB cream so technically I use it as a foundation. It is not as thick as a foundation would be and that's what I love about this product.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?