BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
jessica c.
Maywood, CA
This BB cream actually made me break out really bad.I was so upset because I really loved it before I broke out :/
Wendy C.
E Stroudsburg, PA
This bb cream is lightweight and thick. Goes on evenly and it has SPF . This is the only bb cream I use
Yarid G.
Los Fresnos, TX
It is great at first but once you use it on a daily basis it made my skin oily and clogged up my pores.
Reannen89 C.
Clearlake , Ca
This bb cream is ok it leaves my face greasy and does not last that long goes on good its a great prise
Tamisa U.
Ridgewood, NJ
Like this but it left my skin too oily and I ended up with pimples. If you don't have oily skin that might be good for you.
Emily T.
Turlock, CA
Makes my face shiny and looking sweaty after just 15 minutes. Good color though. I might try the oil control one.
Melina P.
Iowa
Don't use it if you have oily skin! Its just like a tinted moisturizer. Doesn't do what it says on the package!
Jennifer W.
Monroeville, PA
Great product that provides all over coverage, is moisturizing and does not cause break outs. Nice and light on the skin.
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
I like the BB cream for light coverage days i use a damp sponge with it for more of a flawless look :)
Amanda B.
Bethlehem, PA
I use this every day and a simpler and easier alternative to foundation. Provides SPF to protect my skin and evens out my skin tone.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?