BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Keyla G.
Keyla G.
I got this BB cream recently but the color I chose really doesn't match my skin tone. However, I do like the formula because it doesn't feel heavy on your skin.
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Westminster, CA
BB creams are all the rage, but used to be difficult to find on shelves in American stores. Garnier's line has plenty of shades suited for different skin types. It has light coverage and feels light on the skin. Overall, it's okay, but doesn't live up to Asian BB creams.
Elly T.
Elly T.
To me this is a thicker consistency, & it does give off medium coverage. It's not my preference, because of the texture, but it is a good alternative.
Arlíssa H.
Arlíssa H.
Brooklyn, NY
This was the first BB cream I tried when I first heard about them - after doing all the research I possibly could, I decided Granier's BB cream would be best for my oily/combo skin since it had the version specifically for it. At first, I loved it. My skin looked healtheir, it added just enough of a tint to make me look awake (but it does have a very light coverage), and it didn't smell as bad as everyone whined it did, in my opinion at least. I never felt the need to really set it with a powder, other than in my T-zone. However, over time I started hating it. It oxidized as the day went by and by the end of the night my face and neck (up to where I blended it) were practically orange, the bottle was not efficient and the product was practically spilling out onto my counter over night. I was so upset but my sisters got a good use out of it!
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Virden, IL
I love BB Cream!! Great products. I love a lot of products from this line. Offered at a pretty reasonable price.
Julie P.
Julie P.
Clemmons, NC
Since this product only has a few color shades to choose from, I found that it did not match my skin tone at all. I picked up the medium/dark tube because I have an olive complexion. It looked like mud on my skin, almost orange. It was not flattering. I also found that the formula was quite thick. If I wanted something thick then I would have used a foundation. I bought this product hoping that it would be an affordable BB cream in replace of my Clinique BB Cream that I use everyday. I was wrong and decided that the Cinique product was well worth my money.
SENDY W.
SENDY W.
Lithonia, GA
I've been using Garnier BB Cream for 2 months now and I love this make-up. It's very light weight and loos as if I'm not wearing any make-up at all. It doesn't may your fave look shiny or cakey. And when I remove it, my skin feels very soft and smooth.
aimy u.
aimy u.
The color selection is so limited and I am usually in the light to medium colors for most bb creams/ foundation. This BB cream just looks off and I look like a greasy mess after 30mins of applying it and setting it with my setting powder.
Christina M.
Christina M.
Philadelphia, PA
It's ok compared to the Asian BB cream. Covers fairly well. My face is oily so I need to get the oil free version.
Yessenia E.
Yessenia E.
Hayward, CA
This is an okay product. It does not provide coverage at all. It can get a bit greasy throughout the day and the lightest one is still a bit too dark for my skin. The only good thing is that it feels very light and breathable
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?