BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Candice M.
I love this product because it doesn't make me feel like I'm really wearing any makeup. It covers blemishes and dark spots pretty well.
Putri M.
Pittsburgh
I used this stuff when it first came out. My skin actually improved after 2 bottles. I had this beautiful glow with and without makeup!
Keidy V.
Harrisonburg, VA
I had this bb cream my moms friend suggested it so we got it. it is not that good for coverage. i only recommend if the last option lol
navdeep k.
Good for the times you are in hurry .. good for beginners. . Just one problem i had was not too much choice to choose your color ..sad!
Sanni J.
Very light, great coverage, and good price. I use as a base before I put on my foundation. Con, this bb cream does leave my skin oily.
Monica M.
Newark
The smell is a bit strong, but it's not a crude smell. This BB cream has a very natural finish, perfect for a 'no makeup makeup' look.
Kitten M.
Roswell, NM
I didn't like this on my skin. I understand it's a BB cream but it went on like water and provided absolutely no coverage what so ever
Kristina K.
Squaw Lake, MN
Awesome coverage for a BB cream. Very light and buildable. It allowed my skin to breathe and didn't get very tacky throughout the day.
Jacqueline B.
Columbus, GA
I feel like this product didn't work well for me because even if i wore it throughout the day i still had an oily face and it was gross.
Raven B.
Newport, TN
I usually use this in the summer since it has spf in it. I do not use it a lot but it is a good product and it doesn't make me breakout
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?