BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Lisa K.
Glen Head, NY
Not a huge fan of this bb cream. It is very liquidy and I do not like the coverage. The smell is also overwhelming.
Isabel L.
Port St Lucie, FL
I love this BB cream I ussually wear it at work alone without a foundation its great for a light coverage.
Emily L.
I felt that this product really hydrated my skin! I also think it really evened out my skins complexion!
aleida m.
It's ok, limited shades, lightly scented, light coverage a tad overpriced for the quality in my opinion.
Reyna T.
Escondido, CA
It was watery and grease it match perfectly with my tone and it was cheap but for my type of skin it wasn't great.
bianca n.
Covington, GA
I'm not a big fan. My face feels very oily and it's just not for me. But they do have a lot of different shades
Emilia O.
Fairfax Sta, VA
Left my skin very oily. Would only suggest for dry skin. STAY AWAY if you have oily skin, you will regret it by the afternoon.
Liewonna  .
Good bb but don't like how shiny it makes my face. I don't have oily skin but this bb cream makes me look like I do....good coverage tho
Alysha B.
Used it when the product first came out and I didn't like it because of how oily it made my face feel :/
Ashley S.
Clinton , NC
I have this in "deep". It gives me full coverage and leaves my skin looking flawless. I would recommend.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?