BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Kaylee W.
Lake City
I like the bb cream. But I did find it a little oily...and comes off easily if you begin to sweat. Not sure I would recommend this brand.
Violet T.
Los Angeles, CA
I give it a b rating because i always have to use powder over it so the shine will go away. other then that the coverage is pretty good!
patty m.
Porterville, CA
I love this product because it stays on my face nice and it does not have an oily finish i love the way my skin looks with this product.
cristina f.
Fort Myers, FL
I honestly was not very fond of this BB cream. I thought it was too thick and creamy. The smell was another turn off, it was too strong!
Ashley W.
I was looking for a bb cream since they are the new thing and i like tgis but use only a small amount because a little goes a long way
Kristin P.
Bountiful, UT
Not bad but not amazing either. I think it didn't cover my blemishes as much as I would have liked. It went on more like a moisturizer.
Faith A.
My go to drugstore BB cream.

Pros:
Great coverage for a BB cream.
Feels lightweight.
Looks great.

Cons:
Sticky if not set with powder.
Rebecca L.
Dunnsville , VA
I wear this when I don't want to wear a full face of makeup. It has very light coverage and comes off easily so I set it with powder.
Belkis P.
New Orleans, LA
Worst BB cream I've ever tried. Color selection is horrible, smell is odd, and coverage (even for a BB cream) is basically nonexistent.
Candice M.
I love this product because it doesn't make me feel like I'm really wearing any makeup. It covers blemishes and dark spots pretty well.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?