BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
April G.
April G.
I have tried all kinds of these types of creams- especially the pricey ones. But I always come back to this. It makes my smooth so soft & because it's tinted, I use it as my foundation & I'm set. It comes out thick but it glides on so smooth & doesn't feel heavy.
Candia G.
Candia G.
Not a fan of this product. It has a weird medicine smell. The formula is smooth, but it left my skin dry. I actually had the shade Deep, but there isn't a shade that is close enough to my complexion. I took a picture of the cream on my skin after I smoothd it out, and I left a bit unblended for comparison.
Nichole H.
Nichole H.
GARLAND, TX
I was so disappointed in this stuff. Didn't match my skin tone, made my face look and feel greasy. Felt really heavy. Strong smell gave me a headache.
trish s.
trish s.
Souderton, PA
Light, airy, lots of coverage..good price. It makes my face a little slippery by the end of the day :/
Paige I.
Paige I.
Got this in the Light/Medium color and it was way, way to orange for me. I ended up throwing it away. I wasn't a big fan of the smell either. It put me off drugstore BB creams.
Chantal W.
Chantal W.
I ordered a sample of this cream and i works wonders really makes your skin look better i would recommend it's really good.
Thao T.
Thao T.
Minneapolis, MN
The BB cream covered well and was easy to use, I think it was well worth the price and I would buy again.
Christine C.
Christine C.
If you want a real BB cream, this is NOT it! SPF 15 doesn't do hardly any protection to your skin. u need an spf 30 or higher. this product doesn't whiten/lighten dark spots/corrects skin tone. it has no coverage. and its greasy. i know they make an oil free version now but I'm not going to waste my money. the only thing good about this is has a pleasant smell. its not even worth calling a tinted sunscreen at the best bc it hardly gives any protection.
Ashanti L.
Ashanti L.
Saint Cloud, FL
I love this stuff. I can wear it with or without another foundation it blends really well and last and trust me I live in Florida and I normally don't wear foundation because I sweat and when I wear this it stays on pretty well
Emily Z.
Emily Z.
Waukesha, WI
Overall I was greatly disappointed by this product. I found that when I put it on, it was like a foundation mixed with water. Once applied it gave my face a look like I was sweaty. There are also very few color choices. As someone who is fair skinned, I found that the color choices were just not even close to my shade. Overall, not impressed.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?