BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Stephanie V.
This is amazing! Especially paring it with the Maybelline pure bb or Maybelline fit me matte and poreless foundation!
Shannon T.
Panama City, FL
I like the coverage for this BB cream, but it is very yellow once it dries. It didn't match my skin at all.
Jessica M.
This product is so nice. It has a matte finish and go on evenly. It is a very light feel on your skin but has light coverage.
Michelle S.
Burleson, TX
This is the first BB Cream I've purchased and it's pretty good. Light way and the coverage is just right.
Briana B.
Oregon City, OR
I tried this for the first time and love it! This is perfect for my pale skin, gives it a nice fresh glow.
Lisa K.
Glen Head, NY
Not a huge fan of this bb cream. It is very liquidy and I do not like the coverage. The smell is also overwhelming.
Lauren B.
Staten Island , NY
This did nothing for my skin. In fact it made me break out and made me look very greasy. I gave it to my mother and she loves it though.
Yvonne N.
Dallas, TX
Had to powder my face to prevent looking greasy (not glowy).

Is scented, but I like it. Not for everyone though...
Isabel L.
Port St Lucie, FL
I love this BB cream I ussually wear it at work alone without a foundation its great for a light coverage.
shanna e.
N Ft Myers, FL
This stuff works great for me cause it evens my skin tone, moisturizes my combination but mostly dry face,
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?