BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
cristina f.
Fort Myers, FL
I honestly was not very fond of this BB cream. I thought it was too thick and creamy. The smell was another turn off, it was too strong!
Anne K.
Plano, TX
When I don't have the money for foundation from Sephora this is what I buy instead! Not perfect but pretty good coverage and dries matte.
Darlene D.
Redlands, CA
I thought it helped even out my skin tone without looking like I had makeup on. It was only but my makeup forever setting powder fixed it.
Kery L.
Sterling, IL
It's okay just that I do not feel that it is my skin color, I do not have the correct tone or it lacks more variety and it is a bit oily
patty m.
Porterville, CA
I love this product because it stays on my face nice and it does not have an oily finish i love the way my skin looks with this product.
Renee B.
Jacksonville, FL
I'm not loving this bb eye roller, it didn't work as well as other brands and almost felt very thick and heavy as I applied it to my skin
Gabriela C.
Woodhaven, NY
I use it and I liked it a lot this product leaves the skin super light cone if you do not swallow anything I love it I recommend it a lot
Catherine M.
Sutherlin
This is hands down my favorite make up product ever! I use only this as my foundation, and it covers so well! It also smells really good!
Lauren B.
Staten Island , NY
This did nothing for my skin. In fact it made me break out and made me look very greasy. I gave it to my mother and she loves it though.
LAURA G.
Ligera, facil de aplicar, no deja parches, cobertura bastante decente, buen precio, la encuentras en todas partes, vale la pena probarla.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?