BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Kimberly T.
Kimberly T.
Loudonville, OH
I love that this product is lightweight. It covers well and evens your tone. I did find it a bit greasy feeling so I gave it a B.
Lehsly E.
Lehsly E.
Ozone Park, NY
This is my current favorite BB cream. I'm not someone who wears foundation too often so for me this is perfect. If you are looking for something full cover than this is not for you. This has very light coverage perfect for hot summer days if you don't want something too heavy
Emily Z.
Emily Z.
Waukesha, WI
Overall I was greatly disappointed by this product. I found that when I put it on, it was like a foundation mixed with water. Once applied it gave my face a look like I was sweaty. There are also very few color choices. As someone who is fair skinned, I found that the color choices were just not even close to my shade. Overall, not impressed.
Jeannie P.
Jeannie P.
Humble, TX
I LOVE this, I don't know why people think its heavy. I don't get that at all, this is my quick go to when I'm running late and it works wonders on my skin.
Xiayi Z.
Xiayi Z.
Los Angeles, CA
This is definitely NOT a foundation, so don't expect foundation-like coverage. It gives a great sheer glow without looking like a lot of make up! It's great for everyday or when you are too busy to put on make up! It really does improve skin tone and dullness, and gives your skin more vitality. It's really great for faking a healthy complexion when you are beyond stressed and not sleeping enough. I dab on a light layer under my eyes first and then the do all of my face - this helps hide dark circles and also brightens the eyes. Extra bonus for the SPF.

Truly an all in one, everyday product!

AND it's cheap!!!
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Council Bluffs, IA
As many posts say, you don't need a lot, I use a pea size and sometimes that's too much. It covers nicely and is lightweight enough it won't clog your pores. The only thing I don't like us that it dose not absorb completely, so if you rub your face on something you leave a nice tan spot.
Mandy R.
Mandy R.
I feel like a totally different person. The BB cream helps to create a base for the mineral foundation and helps to get smooth out all of the imperfections.
Crystal A.
Crystal A.
Elgin, IL
I must say, I tried a few different creams and this was not the one for me. It was too heavy and didn't match my tone.
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Jacksonville, FL
This stuff was ok. It provided coverage but left my face shiny and greasy all the time. It feels really pore clogging also!
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
I returned my Too Faced BB cream because I fell in love with this BB cream. Not heavy, and coverage is really good but natural looking. I got the oil free one...amazing! Retail is about $13-14 from the prices I have seen on the shelf. Worth it!
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?