BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Anna D.
Fresno, CA
Ugh DO NOT BUY THE REGULAR ONE if you have oily skin! it slides right off! even before I leave my house to work.
Jessica W.
Virden, IL
I love BB Cream!! Great products. I love a lot of products from this line. Offered at a pretty reasonable price.
Unyque C.
Love this BB Cream, lightweight great for everyday use. Light/Medium coverage, satin finish. Makes skin look fresh. Overall great product.
Wendingo L.
I actually used this for a while. However, theres not a lot of pigment in this. More of a tinted moisturizer
Taylor N.
San Lorenzo, CA
I love this so much. My mom bought it for me and I haven't stopped using it. Its so light and goes on extremely easy.
bella c.
Plymouth, MI
This was oily on the skin and increased the oil i already had!. Also it made me break out. Thy need more shades also.
Shannon T.
Panama City, FL
I like the coverage for this BB cream, but it is very yellow once it dries. It didn't match my skin at all.
Liz K.
Pittsburgh, PA
This product wasn't my favorite. The smell kind of turned me away the most. Also didn't see a change in my skin when I used it.
Torrie J.
Toledo, OH
I have combo skin, and this was too oily for me. My mom, who has normal skin, also thought it was too oily.
Stephanie V.
This is amazing! Especially paring it with the Maybelline pure bb or Maybelline fit me matte and poreless foundation!
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?