BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Rosa S.
Green Bay, WI
Not a fan. It feels so dry on my skin and is always coming off. Dries out my skin too after using it. Other than that the color is great.
Darlene D.
Redlands, CA
I thought it helped even out my skin tone without looking like I had makeup on. It was only but my makeup forever setting powder fixed it.
Renee B.
Jacksonville, FL
I'm not loving this bb eye roller, it didn't work as well as other brands and almost felt very thick and heavy as I applied it to my skin
Jennifer A.
Clarkston
This product has a nice dewy finish, but gets quite greasy throughout the day. There are just other products like this that work better.
Nora a.
Amazing and super lightweight! The only downside is that it isn't long lasting but for a summer bb cream it's definitely worth the price
Rocio V.
Miami Gardens, FL
Its not bad for a everyday use, but, its not full coverage, and most of the tones are pink! i don't like when my base looks like a rubor!
Catherine M.
Sutherlin
This is hands down my favorite make up product ever! I use only this as my foundation, and it covers so well! It also smells really good!
Megan W.
Middleboro, MA
I absolutely adore how this cream works! It goes on smoothly and smells great. After you put on the cream you see glowing perfect skin!
Mariah M.
LOVE THIS CC CREAM!!! The application is sooooo easy to do. It matches my skin complexion so perfect. This cream also smells so so good!
Gabriela C.
Woodhaven, NY
I use it and I liked it a lot this product leaves the skin super light cone if you do not swallow anything I love it I recommend it a lot
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?