BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Lauren M.
Cincinnati, OH
Very nice bb cream and it is one of my all time favorites. Perfect for the summer time when
You don't feel like wearing a lot of foundation
Jennifer S.
I like to wear this stuff during them summer. It is very light and I feel like my face can breathe. And I love that it has sunscreen in it.
Casey E.
Wolcottville, IN
I have acne prone, oily skin...and this works wonders! it covers imperfections without clogging my pores, and doesn't leave a shiny look.
Jenn C.
This is my everyday moisturizer/ skin smoothr/susnscreen. It streamlines my morning routine and goes on flawlessly. PERFECT for busy moms.
Jackie J.
Mcallen, TX
I like the coverage this product gives me, but it leaves my skin so oily. Even after setting with a powder it becomes oily within hours.
Agnes F.
Tampa, FL
This product broke me out and the color is not flattering at all. The consistency and texture is very nice however it smells awful as well.
Rosa S.
Green Bay, WI
Not a fan. It feels so dry on my skin and is always coming off. Dries out my skin too after using it. Other than that the color is great.
cristina f.
Fort Myers, FL
I honestly was not very fond of this BB cream. I thought it was too thick and creamy. The smell was another turn off, it was too strong!
Rebecca K.
Garnier skinactive 5-in-1 BB cream blends so well with my skin tone that you can't tell that I have it on and it also has sun protection.
Lauren B.
Staten Island , NY
This did nothing for my skin. In fact it made me break out and made me look very greasy. I gave it to my mother and she loves it though.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?