BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Hailey D.
Extremely greasy on the skin. Doesn't provide much coverage. If you are oily with is is your worst nightmare
Taylor K.
Akron, Oh
This stuff is great! Made my face feel very fresh and clean throughout the day and it didn't make me breakout!
Katlyn C.
North Tonawanda, NY
I am pleased with this product. It matched my skin tone and stays put most of the day. My only complaint is that it is very thin and runny.
Mikyla V.
Spanaway, WA
Meh.... I loved how this product made my skin feel. It just didn't match my skin color the box said it would.
Rhiannon K.
Seattle, WA
It's not a terrible product. It moisturizes and adds a nice tint to my skin but it's just so oily. It made me break out.
Katie C.
I got this in a little foil sample size and loved it so much I bought it. It makes my skin so clear and soft.
Kimberly T.
Loudonville, OH
I love that this product is lightweight. It covers well and evens your tone. I did find it a bit greasy feeling so I gave it a B.
Moneera A.
I think it's amazing for people who have a dry skin, my skin is very oily and it made my skin look so shiny and gross .
Sarah G.
Southampton, NJ
This made my skin super oily.. I'm so upset that it didn't work for me because most people seemed to enjoy it
Rachel P.
This product has a good smell, it doesn't go on thick on the skin. It feels good on your face but it tends to make my skin oily.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?