BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
DONNA V.
DONNA V.
Worst product on the market...BROKE OUT SO BAD THAT NO OTHER COVER-UP WORKED...DO NOT BUT THIS STUFF
Chantal H.
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
I like the BB cream for light coverage days i use a damp sponge with it for more of a flawless look :)
Cassandra D.
Cassandra D.
I tried so hard to like this product, but it just did not work with my oily skin.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Citrus Hts, CA
This product in great as a BB cream. It blurs out lines and imperfections while still allowing your skin to shine through. I wish it wasn't so dewy because I don't always want to set it with a powder. Overall, I do like it for the warmer months.
Whitney W.
Whitney W.
I have been searching for summer makeup and this is my go to. I know a lot of people say that it is thick and greasy, but I purchased the oily/combination skin version. I l
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
San Antonio, TX
I love this BB cream. It gives coverage, long-lasting and leaves the skin looking flawless. I do use a compact for extra coverage over the BB cream so technically I use it as a foundation. It is not as thick as a foundation would be and that's what I love about this product.
Dawn C.
Dawn C.
Navarre, OH
Its an ok BB Cream, the smell is whats get me, not very pleasant.
Erin G.
Erin G.
Henrico, VA
I read the other reviews and found I have to agree with the coloring of these BB crèmes because they are off color. I got fair/light and mine was very yellowish beige. I wanted to use it. Did not smell bad, seemed a nice creamy consistency. If they are going to go with specific shades then they need more variety of shades.
Sara H.
Sara H.
Lake Luzerne, NY
I was not a huge fan on this cream. It was was thick and I felt like you could see my make up a little too much. I was looking for something that gave a nice coverage but not clown looking. I felt as if it did not match my skin very well. I used twice and decided it was not for me.
Tiffany F.
Tiffany F.
Spring lake , Mi
I love BB creams. I have a favorite, however, I have to order it as I don't have a sephora near me. I had to purchase some from a Walmart during an in between shipment period, and I got this. It really is a great product. It doesn't last quite as long as my Stila BB cream, but the quality and color is amazing. I will definitely buy again.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?