BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Phoenix, AZ
Too greasy. And it's wayyy too orangey.
Just a waste of money all around. You're better in luck to buy a more expensive BB cream.
Fiona B.
Fiona B.
This bb cream is amazing, probably one of the best. It has great coverage especially for being just a bb cream. Although the medium/deep is pretty dark so i have to put powder over it .
Angela S.
Angela S.
Winston salem, NC
I absolutely LOVE this product. Instead of using foundation and caky make-up, this lightweight cream instantly smooths out skin imperfections brightens my face up. I use every day!
Sara S.
Sara S.
Senoia, GA
I love this bb cream. It is very light on the skin (kind of runny when you put it on the back of your hand before applying) and it sets/dries fast. The only problem I've had is that I am very light and the "light" shade is still too dark for me, there were only two colors to choose from and I feel like if they came out with a better color selection they would sell a lot more. I can only wear this during the summer now when I have a tan.
Kelsie K.
Kelsie K.
Anderson, IN
I love this product you can wear it under other makeup or by itself and looks great
Shannon
Shannon
st.charles, MI
Heard awesome things about this, cant wait to try
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
Atlanta, GA
I used this cream for almost a year. I worked outdoors last summer and needed a sunscreen and something that would make me look more awake at 5am and this did the trick. It's inexpensive and performs reasonably well. I'm sure there are pricier products out there that deliver better results, but this was good enough for $12.
Ann F.
Ann F.
I was excited to try this product. I love the coverage it gives and it is very hydrating. However, it transfers like nobodies business. This product needs to be used with powder to set it. Powder improves the transfer of this a little but not much.
Gabriela A.
Gabriela A.
I love this product. The oily one helps keep me matte all day, and I hardly need to set it with powder. It's insane because I have extremely oily skin! I love the product, but I gave it a B because of the color choices. I use the light medium for combo skin and it's a little darker/more orange than my own skin.
Melina P.
Melina P.
Iowa
Don't use it if you have oily skin! Its just like a tinted moisturizer. Doesn't do what it says on the package!
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?