BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Unyque C.
Love this BB Cream, lightweight great for everyday use. Light/Medium coverage, satin finish. Makes skin look fresh. Overall great product.
Jamile M.
San Antonio, TX
I really did not use this product for a long time but i can say that it works good i wod like to try it again and see how it will work now.
mona k.
S Richmond Hl, NY
I love this bb cream , I wear it everyday and it matches my skin perfectly and the shade I also perfect . I love how it's set really quick
Mayra G.
I love that saves me time it leaves my face even and ready for the day its not greasy I just love the finish and he protection it provides
Yohana P.
My favorite BB cream from the drugstore it leaves my skin looking flawless and hydrated. Great coverage for a BB cream, very easy to blend.
Andrea C.
Lakewood, CO
Very creamy and great coverage. I have an oily t-zone and it doesn't make me look shiny. If I don't wash my face at night I will break out.
Tatiana C.
I used this product and at first I was in love with it, after a couple of hours my face felt super oily and shiny. I wouldn't buy it again.
Kanvitha K.
I like this product so much it is so good and it blends so perfectly and absolutely love it but only thing is they don't come in many shades
Claudia D.
Dallas
I love this stuff. It makes my eyes look brighter and it doesn't cake. I love that it also held with the puffiness. Can't live without it!
Erica S.
Orlando, FL
I love this product!
i am on my 4th tube! this product i seriously can't live without
it even the skin tone and its a amazing bb cream! :)
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?