BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
michelle g.
arroyo grande, ca
I love the Garnier brand in most cases, but for the price it was not worth it. I felt like a was wearing a mask, definitely not for oily skin
Namrata  P.
It feels really light on the skin. It is build- able too. Can also be used as a concealer.The coverage is good!
Derrika W.
Memphis, TN
•I really like the light coverage that this BB cream gives, but throughout the day it makes my skin look super oily!
Chantal W.
I ordered a sample of this cream and i works wonders really makes your skin look better i would recommend it's really good.
Shannon k.
Gibsonton , FL
I found that this product made my face very greasy and break out. It was also a orangish color. It was also expensive.
Latoria I.
Bronx, NY
I love this! I been using it everyday with a primer underneath since the summer and it gives you an awesome glow
autumn d.
Owego, NY
I love this stuff. i have horrible skin like facial scarring and bumps and this stuff just covers it up like its nothing
Issra J.
Jeddah
It matches the skin perfectly but doesn't conceal at all, plus it leaves the skin looking rather shiny even after drying.
Lindsey Z.
I tried this and I liked the way it looked on but it felt really greasy and It was like it never really dried.
Eugenia G.
Mckeesport, PA
This was a bit too oily for my skin. Plus, I ended up with orange toned skin since it didn't blend very well.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?