BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Wendy S.
Wendy S.
Sterling, CO
Not a fan. Its too light and I cant say that it has helped with the wrinkles at all. It doesn't cover well. You can't tell that I even have it on. I know it's just a tinted moisturizer , but I was hoping for better results.
Laila Ann R.
Laila Ann R.
Kingsport, TN
This product has a sickening sweet smell, greasy and even with powder feels slimy all day. Had to wash my face at work just to get rid of it. Expensive for a product that had to go in the bin.
Amy B.
Amy B.
Mclean, VA
I bought this and was super excited to use it but when I applied it to my face it looked super artificial and greasy. It was on the thick side and made my skin look oily and aged.
Meaghan G.
Meaghan G.
Groton, MA
I love this. As a student I do not want a product that will take too long or too much effort to apply. It has a good amount of coverage for day to day wear and is light weight. It is a dewy finish and can come off easily if not set. The only down side is the limit of colors, luckily the color I have matches but I can see where some people would have issues matching the product to their skin.
lizbet P.
lizbet P.
Bartow, FL
I bought this in low - medium and it was way to light for me. But , te texture of the product was okay.
Bethany D.
Bethany D.
Harrisville, MI
I absolutely love this product! I have some acne problems and other BB creams and foundations just seemed to make my blemishes worse. This one gives coverage and does not irritate my acne. It feels light like a regular moisturizer and never looks cakey on my face.
Clest S.
Clest S.
Reamstown, PA
I got this product to review for my blog and idk if the product was bad or old but the product was really seperated and i could mix it back together and i emailed the company to ask them about it and they flat out ignored and and i emailed them twice all i wanted was a refund or a new one but they couldn't even respond and say sorry very disapointed in them
Darlene D.
Darlene D.
Redlands, CA
I thought it helped even out my skin tone without looking like I had makeup on. It was only but my makeup forever setting powder fixed it.
Tracey L.
Tracey L.
Ammon, VA
It left me incredibly oily at the end of the day. I set it with Stay Matte which normally does a great job at keeping me shine free. It looked like someone spilled oil on my face. I do like how a little goes a long way and it's very light. Doesn't feel heavy and it has decent coverage.
nikki m.
nikki m.
For a bb cream its ok i guess and has spf. but oh ladies, the bad thing is it broke me out soo bad, i will never recommend this to anyone! its very shiny and seemed hard to tame even with a nice setting powder. just awful
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?