BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Jessica B.
I have been using this BB cream for years. It has a dewy finish to it so it is not optimal for oily skin but it does give a great sumer glow.
Alyssa R.
fullerton, CA
I adore BB creams, but this one is NOT helpful. Honestly, this product is more of a sunscreen than anything else, I was super disappointed.
Kate S.
After using several priceey BB creams I got this one to try. I did not think it blended into my skin well. And left my skin feeling gummy.
Andrea C.
Lakewood, CO
Very creamy and great coverage. I have an oily t-zone and it doesn't make me look shiny. If I don't wash my face at night I will break out.
Jennifer N.
Gulfport, MS
This way ok!! Too watery, not enough coverage, and just meah. I would recomend coolas spf 30 mineral matte finish bb cream. It's amazing!!
Mayra G.
I love that saves me time it leaves my face even and ready for the day its not greasy I just love the finish and he protection it provides
Courtney I.
Gate City, VA
I wish it was a bit lighter for fair skin, but over all love this product and the way it applies. I just add some lighter foundation to it
Ana F.
Oxnard, CA
I absolutely love this BB cream it's the only one I use. It leaves my face looking really natural but it covers what needs to be covered!
Unyque C.
Love this BB Cream, lightweight great for everyday use. Light/Medium coverage, satin finish. Makes skin look fresh. Overall great product.
Tatiana C.
I used this product and at first I was in love with it, after a couple of hours my face felt super oily and shiny. I wouldn't buy it again.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?