BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Susie B.
Not enough shades. If you're yellow undertone, don't bother. They are way to pink. Either too light or too dark.
jessica G.
Porterville, CA
I love this product. I have many pores in my skin yhat is noticeable but when I put this baby on I look flawless
Pamela F.
It's nice a light and does a good job of covering my blemishes with a light coat. It does not protect from shine, though.
Leigh Anne P.
Murray, KY
I love this product! it works well and it doesn't make my skin feel all bumpy like some other bb creams would be.
Rachel B.
I love this garnier bb cream. I use it year round, and I love that it has SPF. It provides decent coverage, too.
Cali W.
North Augusta, SC
The coverage is good but this makes my face extremely oily! I have to apply powder very 30 miss when using it for my face to not look greasy.
Regina C.
There aren't many shades and it makes my dry patches stand out. However, on other parts of my skin, it looks fine.
michelle g.
arroyo grande, ca
I love the Garnier brand in most cases, but for the price it was not worth it. I felt like a was wearing a mask, definitely not for oily skin
Mary R.
Indian Trail, NC
I tried this for a while but, it doesn't really have any coverage.
I'd did help with moisturizing.
Looking for a different product.
Namrata  P.
It feels really light on the skin. It is build- able too. Can also be used as a concealer.The coverage is good!
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?