BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Caitlin R.
Dallas, TX
1. Smells amazing
2. Looks flawless (my go to foundation)
3. easy to apply
4. improves skin
5. can't beat the price
Rachel D.
WAYNE
Love the color of this BB cream- a little thick so use sparingly but otherwise a great product- blends well plus it has SPF -always a good thing!
Tracy J.
Perris, CA
No more foundation for me. This one doesn't leave my face Shiney and I don't get any more pimples with this product
Christina M.
Philadelphia, PA
It's ok compared to the Asian BB cream. Covers fairly well. My face is oily so I need to get the oil free version.
Chrissy P.
Indiana, PA
This product is very good at smoothing the look and feel of your skin. It does not irritate either. Great value!
Lily U.
Los Angeles, CA
This was my first BB cream. The light/medium was a shade too dark for me and it has quite a scent. Would not recommend to those with oily skin.
Ana G.
San Jose, CA
Im addice to this ! I just love it. It makes my make up look perfect or sometimes i don't need foundation..just my bb cream & powder!!
shareen s.
This is a great product if used sparingly and not all over the face. It gives a nice glow but when overly used just looks greasy and too shiny.
Jannette D.
Pierre, SD
This stuff made my face super greasy and acne prone. It was not for me. I'm sure it would be great for dry skin.
jessica G.
Porterville, CA
I love this product. I have many pores in my skin yhat is noticeable but when I put this baby on I look flawless
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?