BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Jacqueline B.
Jacqueline B.
COLUMBUS, GA
I feel like this product didn't work well for me because even if i wore it throughout the day i still had an oily face and it was gross.
Megan A.
Megan A.
Maplewood, MO
Every morning when I first put this on I think it is super oily and I am never going to use it again. Then I put my mineral powder over it and my skin looks awesome. it is slightly thicker and more pigmented than my old tined moisturizer, but not as thick and pigmented as foundation. Also, the fact that the bottle is huge is another incentive to keep using it until it is gone, I don't want to waste the money- even if it is cheap!
Christina K.
Christina K.
Haddon Twp, NJ
I love Garnier Skin Renew Miracle Skin Perfector BB Cream!! It covers up imperfections so I don't have to even put coverup,concealr on. Its lightweight so i barley feel it on my face.Not drying &it gives perfect coverage
jalissa j.
jalissa j.
This product gets a 5 out of 5 or me , it was one of the best bb creams i have used , it leaves a nice glow , it matches my skin perfect , and its thick when you put the product in your hand but when you put it on it is very light , and a little goes a looooonngg way
Meghan H.
Meghan H.
Tacoma, WA
I'm so excited they put this up for people to review because i absolutely love this product. It's super moisturizer and blends really well into my skin. I like the smell and it's a lot of product for the price compared to some of the other BB creams.
Natalie C.
Natalie C.
Atlanta, GA
It did give me a matte finish when I used it. I think they need more color choices.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Louisville, KY
It's summertime. It's hot and I don't want to feel like I'm wearing a ton of makeup or foundation. This makes my skin feel amazing. Like it stays fresh and smooth all day. I love the way it looks on my face. My face looks healthy and has a glow to it all day. I wear this daily because of the way it makes my face feel so fresh
Amy Y.
Amy Y.
Wichita Falls, TX
Love the original version for days when I just want a light coverage. The anti-aging version is awful though. I get greasy and the smell is so strong.
Missy R.
Missy R.
Blaine, MN
Garnier Skin Renew BB Cream is one of the best drugstore brands I have tried! It makes my skin glow and I look healthy! No more pale white skin for me! It covers where I need it too and isn't too thick. This is the brand I am sticking with!
Sandra T.
Sandra T.
New Braunfels, TX
I have very pale skin and this beauty cream evens it out and makes it glow. I get compliments when I use it saying I look rested and gorgeous. It has particles that reflect light and it makes me have dewy skin that is moisturized and healthy looking. I use it over a moisturizer and as my foundation for my makeup.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?