BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Sarah R.
Abilene , TX
The coverage is ok, but the color is a little unnatural looking. It also made my skin peel an really flaky, which has never happened before.
Alex M.
Honestly not the greatest for my skin. It tended to make my face oily and didn't give that great of coverage. It needs a little bit of work.
Holly O.
Carthage, MO
After using authentic BB creams from Asia, this stuff is just shameful. It's greasy and oily, it has an overpowering smell, it doesn't last.
Heather G.
Hesperia, CA
I put this on,my face every day when I feel like having a fresh face! It makes me look like I have perfect skin but without the makeup feel!
Keandra F.
Hamilton, GA
Left my skin looking dry. Had to put lotion and/or foundation on top of it for it to look right. Did not see much improvement in skin either.
Jessica C.
Middletown, DE
Love this product. The tinted one is perfect for moisturizing dry skin and adding a glow when I don't feel file doing a full face of makeup!
Lisa R.
Addicted to this product. Works fantastic. Evens out my skin and is super light weight. I wear it alone and it looks like I have nothing on.
Andee E.
Phoenix, AZ
My absolute favorite. This is a must in my make-up bag. It has a much more natural look and doesn't seem cakey like most of these I've tried.
Oriana S.
Leaves that perfect finish on your face. Blends in smoothly and smells amazing. And for the price it gives you a good amount of the product.
Kate S.
After using several priceey BB creams I got this one to try. I did not think it blended into my skin well. And left my skin feeling gummy.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?