BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Illiana Z.
Illiana Z.
Carrollton, TX
Good product but the shades don't exactly match my skin tone. The product has a nice scent and is very buildable. Not a high coverage product.
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
Pinellas Park, FL
This product provides great coverage and correction with SPF protection at a great price. I have to say the one for combination to oily skin doesn't leave your skin as shiny as the regular one though.
Faith B.
Faith B.
New Braunfels, TX
This BB cream not only gives you everything it says but its one of the only BB creams ever that actually has COVERAGE! who wants something that "claims" to make your skin look better when its sheer?? whats the point in that? I LOVE THIS BB CREAM. if you are interested in trying a BB cream use this one, it's the best by FAR
Amy R.
Amy R.
Hammond, IN
I use the one for combo skin. This one if my favorite of the ones I have tried. Its a bit runny so I use a sponge.
Jeannie P.
Jeannie P.
Humble, TX
I LOVE this, I don't know why people think its heavy. I don't get that at all, this is my quick go to when I'm running late and it works wonders on my skin.
Jaemie M.
Jaemie M.
San Diego, CA
First things first: this isn't a "real" BB cream. I've used a few different Korean BB creams, and this is nothing like them. If you're looking for full coverage or true skincare, go for one of those. That being said...

This is great for lightweight coverage during the day. I bought it because I hate wearing powder foundation during summer, and my Laura Mercier is a little too heavy/dark. It evens out my skin tone without looking too "made up" and provides my daily SPF and moisturizer. I'd definitely set it with powder though (I use Rimmel's Stay Matte in Translucent) as it can get a bit too dewy during the day.
Rocio V.
Rocio V.
Miami Gardens, FL
Its not bad for a everyday use, but, its not full coverage, and most of the tones are pink! i don't like when my base looks like a rubor!
Linda A.
Linda A.
Love my garnier bb cream and wear it daily. i have used several garnier products and totally love the company have ordered products online and have had problems and they immediately make it all better and then some. this cream is awesome would and will purchase again.
Brooke H.
Brooke H.
Elyria, OH
This was the first BB cream that I tried. The light/medium color was perfect for my pale skin color and gave me a little bit of a bronzy look without making me orange. It isn't a very heavy foundation and will moisturize your skin, though I still used a regular moisturizer before applying it with a sponge. It gives ample coverage and is probably best for people who have moderately acne free skin. It makes your skin feel soft, but if worn for a long time and applied heavily it will make you feel oily, especially in summer weather.
Carmen S.
Carmen S.
Lacey, WA
The trick to making this light coverage BB Cream work is reapplying. I often forget and end of the day notice the blotchy coloring on my face. You sweat it rubs off in high oil areas. Reapply and you'll be just fine.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?