BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
omayra M.
Belleville, NJ
This is my go to a face glow baby look. Just a little goes a long way. Really is light on your skin not heavy at all and its very natural....
Elizabeth M.
Niagara Falls, NY
Left my skin feeling clean, moisturized and rejuvenated! Lovely light scent, non greasy. I could feel my skin being repaired after applying!
Karley M.
Bethany, MO
Garnier bb cream helped cover my acne scars and it didn't look cakey. This also helped with my redness on my face and helped cover very well.
Nicole V.
I like this bb cream for the days when I don't want to wear much but need some spf and the tint gives me a nice even look without any effort.
josany p.
Wasn't my favorite. I've tried other brands and it did its job. It's definitely easy to use, but can get messy. It lasts for half of the day.
Courtney H.
This BB cream is great. I have 2 brands I use and this is one of them. It is not to heavy and it blends nicely. It's not streaky or to thick.
Aman M.
This I one of my favorite bb creams of all time. I use this whenever I don't want to wear my foundation and I absolutely love this bb cream.
I have used this product since it first came out, and love the feel of it. It's moisturizer, the scent is nice, and the coverage is perfect.
Alyssa R.
fullerton, CA
I adore BB creams, but this one is NOT helpful. Honestly, this product is more of a sunscreen than anything else, I was super disappointed.
Jessica B.
I have been using this BB cream for years. It has a dewy finish to it so it is not optimal for oily skin but it does give a great sumer glow.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?