BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Theresa A.
Waterford, MI
I love the fact that everything is in one product. Good coverage. I saw a differance in skin appearance when I used.
Jessica S.
Winston Salem, NC
Creamy consistency, goes on easy, quick, and works well with my skin. It isn't oily or greasy, and lasts quite well.
Rosie M.
Houston , TX
I love this BB cream it goes well on the face and its so smooth and it really does perfect your skin I recommend it
marisa m.
Very oily on my skin and the thing is my skin is very dry and it plugs up my porse but other than that is ok product
Brook W.
Lakeville, MN
I have tried many drug store BB's and this is the best. The color is more buildable. However, I do get oily after a while so a powder is needed.
Jenny W.
Great Falls, VA
This is kind of heavy for a BB cream in my opinion. It made me really oily, and I prefer the Maybelline BB creams.
Caitlin R.
Dallas, TX
1. Smells amazing
2. Looks flawless (my go to foundation)
3. easy to apply
4. improves skin
5. can't beat the price
Amanda M.
Elyria, OH
I love this to apply to my face after my foundation it gives a great glow and make you apper more awake and bright.
Sanni J.
Very light, great coverage, and good price. I use as a base before I put on my foundation. Con, this bb cream does leave my skin oily.
See L.
When i first applied this on my face, i loved it! WILL definitely restock on this BB CREAM! I hope there will be more shades
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?