BY GARNIER #18 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Garnier Skinactive 5-in-1 Skin Perfector BB Cream
  • "i really did enjoy this product! for a bb cream, it had a great amount of coverage and i was pleasantly surprised by that. of course, if you have oily skin keep in mind that this will not dry down like a matte foundation would. but if you are someone who has dry skin, this would be perfect. the only reason i didn't give it 5 stars was because the color selection wasn't as great as i would like, i couldn't find a perfect shade because i was too light for medium but too dark for the lighter shade up. it also smells really good and clean! " in 488 reviews
selma s.
Garnier Bb cream is really nice. I usually use a little vitamin E oil and mix it with the Bb cream that way I do not get the streaky look. It goes in a little smoother and my face has a little shine but not too much. Bb cream usually leaves a matte look and I am not a fan of that. I like alittle shine Bc I have combo skin.
Danielle D.
Durham, NC
I like the light coverage of BB Creams. This particular product was a little too runny for me. On my skin it felt oily, making it easy to apply but not easy to blend. The product is buildable if you use a powder on top. The colors are just not right for my skin, as they lean a little too orange for me. This product might be right for someone with different skin tones from mine.
Brittany D.
Jackson, MS
I do enjoy this BB cream, but however because the color only goes from light, medium, and dark, its hard to blend. I do love using the Garnier BB during the summer. Strictly for me personally, after sun bathing and needing to quickly freshen up ill apply a little to my skin.
Elena F.
It has spf which is good, good shade. I used to be obsessed with this. Lately makes my skin kind of oily around the T-zone. Good for everyday / daily use and runs around $15 at Walgreens. Try it out!
Molly T.
Rochester, MN
This product was good, but a little thicker than I would've liked. I found myself needing to use too much of the product so I would thin it out with some lotion or sunscreen in order to make it work for daily use. Beyond that, there is good coverage and a pleasant smell!
Winderly U.
Providence, RI
I like it as a B.B.cream, what I don't love about it is the scent, it's so strong and I rather my face products no scent, other than that, It's good for dry to normal skin, it has that shine that makes your skin look healthy.
Hannah M.
Lexington
First off, I hate the smell of this. It's very strong and smells like chemicals. The coverage is really impressive, on the bright side. There aren't very many shades, so it is hard to find your right one. I purchased one slightly too dark and after an hour of application I would have a dark orange line around my face
Rachel R.
This is my perfect go to for light summer coverage! This BB creme has light coverage, yet it covers enough of my redness to make me look even toned and flawless. This is my every day go to for makeup, although if you lean on the oily side, this product may not be for you!
Malanie T.
Since I have dry skin, this BB cream helped a lot with not drying out my skin and leaving flakes around my mouth and nose area. However, it is not long lasting. Easily removable throughout the day. I bought it once but I found better BB creams so I wouldn't buy again.
Beth S.
This is my first real BB cream, and I really like it.  It's meant for oilier skin, which is perfect for me.  I had a coupon, which made the price ok.  A little does go a long way, so it should last a long time.  The coverage is moderately buildable, good for the weekends.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?