BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Shelby R.
I absolutely love this BB cream, I use it year round. I live in Texas where I need SPF in my fave products so this one is perfect. The coverage is light and natural, if you don't add a bit of powder oil can shine through. I am the shade light/medium and love the tint it gives my skin.
Erica W.
suffolk, VA
I actually first found out about this from a friend who gave me some to try out and have been buying it ever since. I use this daily, even when I don't do any makeup that day because it has SPF 15 so I know my skin is protected! great coverage and doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy after
Sabrina E.
Saint Louis, MO
Absolutely love this BB cream! It comes in a 2 oz bottle which is most than other BB creams. The consistency is a little runny, but it blends in easily and provides more coverage than I thought it would, especially if you use a setting powder!
Kayla C.
College Station, TX
I like this BB cream, however is does tend to feel kind of heavy. It feels more like a sunscreen when you put it on. But it does have great coverage. As the day goes on, it does tend to start looking very oily and worn.
Kaitlyn M.
I bought this brand of BB Cream about two years ago, I haven't had a problem with it, so of course I keep buying it. It works better on my skin then actual foundation, and I have super dry skin. It protects your skin from the sun as well, which is great if you don't want to put sunscreen on your face.
Christina D.
Cherry Hill, NJ
This is by far the best B.B. cream ever. A lot of B.B. Creams I've tried have been patchy and not enough pigmentation. But that isn't the case with this one! This BB cream is just enough coverage and gives you such a natural glowing finish! Love this on a day to day!! So great!
Elena F.
It has spf which is good, good shade. I used to be obsessed with this. Lately makes my skin kind of oily around the T-zone. Good for everyday / daily use and runs around $15 at Walgreens. Try it out!
Danielle D.
Durham, NC
I like the light coverage of BB Creams. This particular product was a little too runny for me. On my skin it felt oily, making it easy to apply but not easy to blend. The product is buildable if you use a powder on top. The colors are just not right for my skin, as they lean a little too orange for me. This product might be right for someone with different skin tones from mine.
Brittany D.
Jackson, MS
I do enjoy this BB cream, but however because the color only goes from light, medium, and dark, its hard to blend. I do love using the Garnier BB during the summer. Strictly for me personally, after sun bathing and needing to quickly freshen up ill apply a little to my skin.
selma s.
Garnier Bb cream is really nice. I usually use a little vitamin E oil and mix it with the Bb cream that way I do not get the streaky look. It goes in a little smoother and my face has a little shine but not too much. Bb cream usually leaves a matte look and I am not a fan of that. I like alittle shine Bc I have combo skin.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?